Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone spoil me the story of King's Exit and how it's connected to Demon Roots?
Got hooked into DR's story, but I don't want to sit through the bad MTL.

LogDea

Mar 31, 2018
Can anyone spoil me the story of King's Exit and how it's connected to Demon Roots?
King Exit is the Sequel of Demon Root. Here is the end of Demon Root and how it is connect to King Exit.

**MAJOR SPOILER**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017

honestly I also want to know King exit story, I tried playing through it but I kind of lose my drive to finish it since most of the time you have an intense scene with bad MTL breaking the mood, all i know from King Exit story is

if someone can fill in the blanks and basically tell me how the rest goes, it would be appreciated

DumDumTheDummy

May 4, 2022
I Just Finish Demon Roots And I Really Want To Try Out King Exit But I heard That The Translation is very bad So my Question Is How Bad Is it ?

Last edited:

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I Just Finish Demon Roots And I Really Want To Try Out King Exit But I heard That The Translation is very bad So my Question Is How Bad Is it ?
It's giberish. I'm even tempted to learn to use rpg maker just to translate it myself using google or something.

May 3, 2022
It's giberish.
I wouldn't go that far, it is understandable if you read slowly and carefully enough. But if you're the type that hates MTL you will find King Exit's mtl infuriating, low quality with a lot of errors. Some location names and the like change during the mtl or are spelled differently, you definitely have to read carefully and put some thought behind it to understand what's going on.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
It's giberish. I'm even tempted to learn to use rpg maker just to translate it myself using google or something.

i wouldn't recommend that, this game is very long and have probably hundreds if not thousands of dialogue that needs to be translated, if you are serious i recommend getting a team lmao

DumDumTheDummy

May 4, 2022
I wouldn't go that far, it is understandable if you read slowly and carefully enough. But if you're the type that hates MTL you will find King Exit's mtl infuriating, low quality with a lot of errors. Some location names and the like change during the mtl or are spelled differently, you definitely have to read carefully and put some thought behind it to understand what's going on.
That Such A Shame I heard That This game Story Is Even Better Then Demon Roots

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017

Godamn that was a lotta text >.<
Hm should i also post this on the Demon Roots thread?

my friend you are the GOAT of the week for me, the MTL and the crashes of the game is too much for me to finish it lel

also that ending explains a lot of stuff cause apparently the JP wiki i read has a timeline of what happen after king exit

also if the dev are making another game I don't think it will come out anytime soon iirc demons roots took about 4 years to make. (i do heard that it will be a short story tho although I cannot confirm it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Neeka

Jun 5, 2018
also if the dev are making another game I don't think it will come out anytime soon iirc demons roots took about 4 years to make. (i do heard that it will be a short story tho although I cannot confirm it)
It's on their blog yeh, called Princess Gloo and what i got from the translation they want it to be a game that you can finish in 5 hours. It's a really small one comparably to the other 2.

But even if they start the a sequel after Princess Gloo, its still gonna be at least arround 6 to 7 years for us to see it, more cause of translation stuff >.<

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
It's on their blog yeh, called Princess Gloo and what i got from the translation they want it to be a game that you can finish in 5 hours. It's a really small one comparably to the other 2.

But even if they start the a sequel after Princess Gloo, its still gonna be at least arround 6 to 7 years for us to see it, more cause of translation stuff >.<
couldn't blame the dev iirc the dev was basically a one man team, so i wouldn't be surprised if he want to take a long break after princess gloo

May 13, 2018
This series and also SEQUEL games are honestly the best goddamn HRPGs I've ever played

I came in thinking i'd get a quick wank or two, and left questioning everything that keeps this world running.
Oh, so it's as engaging as SEQUEL? Fuck, I hope Kings Exit will have proper translation someday
Is it necessary to play this one before Demons Root though? I know DR is a prequel but we know there are some series that was made to play the sequel before the prequel first

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Oh, so it's as engaging as SEQUEL? Fuck, I hope Kings Exit will have proper translation someday
Is it necessary to play this one before Demons Root though? I know DR is a prequel but we know there are some series that was made to play the sequel before the prequel first
It will or at least, better than what we had on Steam:

Reactions: AnotherCuriousGuy

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
wait, i don't get the kagura part. does this mean Kagura rejected translating KE ? the wording is a bit off.
No, I think it means Kagura will first translate it in Chinese, with an English release in sight, just not at a specific date for now. Knowing Kagura, mostly some month after the Chinese release. Also dependent on the success of the Demon Roots English version I guess. My hopes are so high, really hope KE gets a proper translation, and that the authors future work also get one.
Why do I play these kind of game when I know they'll make me cry in the end?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes