Jan 26, 2019
Pretty good game even aside from the hentai aspect, I'm stuck at the part after the snake lair though. I think I'm supposed to go back to the lab and I can get back to the plant guy's room and stuff but I seem to be trapped in a circle if I just keep following the snake holes?

Dec 31, 2019
During the prologue of the game (after saving the girl from thugs/bandits), you have this part where you need to find a cell (needs a key apparently). The entire map for the first part is completely black, save a few red lights, after clicking around for hours, I finally was able to make an ice bridge across to the next area. However, the next area is completely black. I managed to find a door witch didn't take the key, but I've been walking around spamming 'Space Bar' for over 2 hours and have only gotten berries and monster encounters. WTF is going on here? I just want to get past this part, can someone help me?

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
wtf why i should play in black screen???) what to do after bridge defeat................ ahhaha that was fun like around 5 minutes, but after (shit).

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I remember seeing walktrough of each chapter somewhere either on this thread, ULMF or Steam...

But now I forgot it.
Man...just after I finally found the patch that fixes the bug that makes the game crash if play in English.
So many files in Nukige that I didn't find the patch for this game.

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
The engrish MTL is painful. They really did this game dirty. Hopefully sometime in the next century this will get a decent human translation.

FORCExKIN

Aug 20, 2020
I managed to collect the two semi hidden items from the intro area with sumire (wrong spelling) and still escape but that didnt change anything and it is kinda buggin me, so is it for anything or did I just spend a while save scumming for nothing?

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
this is totally weird, from Download from here. along with somehow being registered as being BOUGHT from Steam.

1633049153509.png

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
bruh ive spent 13 hours on this game to clear it, loved it, BUT THERE IS NO FULL UNLOCK GALLERY AT THE END WTF??!!

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
I heard taht there's two hidden shortcuts ( aka secrets ) for ch 3 .... someone help?

At the steam page it says the first one is here ... where?

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
From what I've heard, this is one of the greatest H-RPGs ever made. Created by one guy and with a story that is deep and will having you bawling your eyes out at the end.

Unfortunately, it was ruined by a Chinese company trying to make a quick buck...

Someday, I hope someone can give it the proper translation it deserves for a game of quality that one man put a lot of serious work into writing an epic and emotional story for.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I genually lol'ed when I read this translation:

1643847231804.png

Gay Louise, i choose you!!!
Go get em, Gay Louise!

Now we just need the enemy to be Gay Tony or something ...similarly being egged on by a "cute" shota.
So silly a concept, it's starting to sound awesome. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure some japanese/chinese circle could take that concept and just run with it, turning it into a quasi-shovelware hentai fighting game.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes