Mar 24, 2019
I have a question, I have put the patch to fix some problems and remove the censorship, but my question is, does not this patch remove the Mosaics? Or just remove a censorship that covers the intimate parts?

Mar 24, 2019
Someone help me? I have put the patch that is supposed to remove the censorship but it has not worked for me, replace the game file with which you download but there is no change..

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not; merely pointing out that a foreign language being completely unrelated to/different from your native one is no argument whatsoever since A) that applies to the majority of them anyway B) amazingly enough tons of people, Yours Truly included, routinely and repeatedly clear that hurdle without issues. You're just talking blinkered Anglocentrism there.

I'm just saying your poor excuse of "it's difficult ree" is equal parts baseless, ignorant and bafflingly unnecessary since you already cited an actually perfectly legitimate reason, ie. not having the spare time for language studies. Few languages are actually difficult to learn but they all require investing time and effort one way or another.
The difficulty in Japanese ultimately is its' writing systems. Most english speakers can get through the likes of hiragana, katakana, and so on easily enough. The stopping point is kanji. On the positive side, if one can learn kanji, they also learn a large hunk of chinese. Go figure.

Side note: You were raised in a multilingual household, which gave you a big leg up on this sorta thing. That poor sod likely wasn't, and neither was I. If you weren't exposed to more languages when you were young, it gets a lot harder to learn. Not impossible though.

Reactions: subarashine

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone help me? I have put the patch...
The game here should already be as uncensored as you can get, but it does have mosaics. The patch in the opening post does need to installed, but only to stop the game crashing.

I think the patch is labeled R18 because of the Steam version of the game, it was censored with more than just mosaics.

Reactions: rageaholic

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
This game needed to have a corruption meter for the protagonist, and give her option to change clothes.

Nov 28, 2017
don't know if anyone had posted this but here's the walkthrough i found on Steam

though it's in Chinese but you can copy the paragraphs and google translate it.

Arhyth

Jun 20, 2018
tbh because the game isn't expensive and also incredibly long, I think you should buy it. I can't force you if you don't buy it though.

Reactions: Pharan

spydot

Feb 22, 2020
My game still crashes at the part where i'm in the jail after making the 2nd ice bridge.. I downloaded the patch but it did nothing. Any help?

Reactions: DJD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My game still crashes at the part where i'm in the jail after making the 2nd ice bridge...
This publishers games often crash from their English translation, before the crash try switching it to Chinese.

Reactions: DJD

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
this game is very edgy from the start with 30+ mins to 1hr+ unskippable edgy/cliche cutscenes at the start, it wastes way too much time forcing you to care about the story rly, they rly couldve just made this into a novel/story game basically instead without choices of course.

less gameplay, more unskippable cutscenes pretty much

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
A way to speed up thngs is cheat engine. You don't even need to know about adresses, just open it, select the game as target process, then mark "enable speedhack", put a 5x, apply, and things will fly on. You can associate a hotkey to toggle on/off too.

For text, although I don't think they ever mentioned, CTRL fast forwards it.

Now, for a machine translation this is very good. I think after the atrocities I've read at ONEONE1 machine translations nothing fazes me anymore.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
this game is very edgy from the start with 30+ mins to 1hr+ unskippable edgy/cliche cutscenes at the start, it wastes way too much time forcing you to care about the story rly, they rly couldve just made this into a novel/story game basically instead without choices of course.

less gameplay, more unskippable cutscenes pretty much
Well, I find it a very refreshing change from the usual "turboslut with no story" h-game. It's not for everyone? Probably. But that's different from saying it's bad.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Why is the game so depressing as fk D: i had to turn it off it. . . . .

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes