YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Actually, I'm curious, is there a fan translation. I would much rather use that then the machine translation. Becuase I have no idea what's happeningi n this game.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
For the record my mother was able to pick up reasonable level of fluency (think "can read street signs and restaurant menus" visitor-acceptable level) in a few months prior to visiting the country for an academic seminar 'bout a decade back, and she was around sixty at the time...

Taking "decades" would imply some kind of major learning disorder, just sayin'.
No, I'm just so busy trying to make ends meet that I will probably only have 1 or 2 hours a week to attend lessons.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...which has nothing whatsoever to do with the supposed difficulty of the language so, yeah.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
...which has nothing whatsoever to do with the supposed difficulty of the language so, yeah.
The more stressed and tired you are, the harder it is to learn something new. Your mind needs to be fresh to properly absorb new info. You also have to be in the mood to learn. You add all that to how difficult the language is and it will take you much longer to learn. I do not have any disabilities. My IQ is around 120-130 but I would rather spend my time and energy trying to feed my family, then pursuing something that's about as useful as tits on a Radscorpion. I don't need to learn Japanese and the only use of it right now would be to help me understand an h-game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Being too busy with other matters to study a foreign language is a perfectly valid personal reason that has nothing whatsoever to do with the language itself.

Point being AFAIK Japanese isn't particularly difficult in the first place. What even gave you that idea, and why do you keep pointlessly invoking it when you already have a perfectly valid unrelated excuse?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Being too busy with other matters to study a foreign language is a perfectly valid personal reason that has nothing whatsoever to do with the language itself.

Point being AFAIK Japanese isn't particularly difficult in the first place. What even gave you that idea, and why do you keep pointlessly invoking it when you already have a perfectly valid unrelated excuse?
Unrelated? seriously? Japanese IS hard to learn mainly because it is completely different from English. Unlike English, Japanese is not a flexible language. Those are the main problems many people face. It is not pointless to say that Japanese is difficult to learn for someone who is very accustomed to English. From an English speaking person's point of view Japanese language IS difficult because of how different it is from English. You add that to my own personal problems and it becomes much harder for me to learn. I would have to "build something new" so to speak.

Reactions: subarashine

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You're talking to someone who learned English as their fourth language (and the first isn't even in the IE family so goodbye any synergy) so cry me a river. And how used you are to one language or another is objectively irrelevant insofar the difficulty of learning a different one is concerned; objective difficulty comes from things like particularly tricky structures and suchlike, and spoken forms may throw additional curveballs (my aforementioned mother curses Russian and Chinese for their persnickety tonal pronounciation for ex).

Japanese, as far as I am aware, is not an objectively difficult language. And unlike English it's actually properly systematic to boot.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You're talking to someone who learned English as their fourth language (and the first isn't even in the IE family so goodbye any synergy) so cry me a river. And how used you are to one language or another is objectively irrelevant insofar the difficulty of learning a different one is concerned; objective difficulty comes from things like particularly tricky structures and suchlike, and spoken forms may throw additional curveballs (my aforementioned mother curses Russian and Chinese for their persnickety tonal pronounciation for ex).

Japanese, as far as I am aware, is not an objectively difficult language. And unlike English it's actually properly systematic to boot.
Great, now you're insulting me for not being the same as you. Just stop being an ass just because I'm different from you.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm not; merely pointing out that a foreign language being completely unrelated to/different from your native one is no argument whatsoever since A) that applies to the majority of them anyway B) amazingly enough tons of people, Yours Truly included, routinely and repeatedly clear that hurdle without issues. You're just talking blinkered Anglocentrism there.

I'm just saying your poor excuse of "it's difficult ree" is equal parts baseless, ignorant and bafflingly unnecessary since you already cited an actually perfectly legitimate reason, ie. not having the spare time for language studies. Few languages are actually difficult to learn but they all require investing time and effort one way or another.

Reactions: pkb9928

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I'm not; merely pointing out that a foreign language being completely unrelated to/different from your native one is no argument whatsoever since A) that applies to the majority of them anyway B) amazingly enough tons of people, Yours Truly included, routinely and repeatedly clear that hurdle without issues. You're just talking blinkered Anglocentrism there.

I'm just saying your poor excuse of "it's difficult ree" is equal parts baseless, ignorant and bafflingly unnecessary since you already cited an actually perfectly legitimate reason, ie. not having the spare time for language studies. Few languages are actually difficult to learn but they all require investing time and effort one way or another.
Whatever, I still gonna stand by my belief that Japanese is a difficult language to learn. Japanese is included in the top TEN difficult language to learn. Also, Don't you ever call me ignorant or baseless!!!! I actually DID TRY to learn Japanese once but due to it's difficulty, it was time consuming and I had to stop to focus on other more important matters. Quit insulting me by trying to imply that I'm an idiot. I have never once insulted you nor call you an ignorant buffoon. All I see is you attacking me and indirectly calling me an idiot. I'm gonna stop replying to you because this is the thread to discuss the game and not the one for flinging insults.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I don't remember calling you stupid. I'm calling your argument stupid which is an entirely different matter.

Thin skin much?

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I noticed that Geo Louise changes outfits as the story progresses, is there no way to re-use her first "rags" outfit u get when you enter prison?

Jun 22, 2017
I am having a problem with line 108 in the script, keeps crashing my game at a certain point in the prison.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Nvm.....
Anyone else getting the samme error, just download the patch on page 1.

#Disregard.

Last edited:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So just to clarify along with the patch the max we can get is mosaic's right?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I wish I could play it though. Unfortunately I don't have the privacy required to do so right now. Rotten luck.[/QUOTE]
I know i'm late on this thread but that "ROTTEN LUCK", was that a Toaru Magical Index reference? If so nice,

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
aww... what a poor little girl, her eyes are blind, probably because of that cursed training by warden poorloli.png

god, this game is so dark. totally fine with rape, monster, gangbang and stuff. but this one, it's different, I can't handle it
I mean, the heroine who saved the humanity, how can she ended up in a cursed prinson and senteced for life in prison

I don't think I can continue playing this one, probably gonna take a break for a long time before continuing it

this game is actually good, it's just... the story is too dark and it kinda makes me disappointed that this game is not voiced and doesn't even have a semi-animated cg like other rpgm games I've played despite of its large size (600MB is just for the BGM files, wtf)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes