H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
aww... what a poor little girl, her eyes are blind, probably because of that cursed training by warden View attachment 225418

god, this game is so dark. totally fine with rape, monster, gangbang and stuff. but this one, it's different, I can't handle it
I mean, the heroine who saved the humanity, how can she ended up in a cursed prinson and senteced for life in prison

I don't think I can continue playing this one, probably gonna take a break for a long time before continuing it

this game is actually good, it's just... the story is too dark and it kinda makes me disappointed that this game is not voiced and doesn't even have a semi-animated cg like other rpgm games I've played despite of its large size (600MB is just for the BGM files, wtf)
well doing good stuff or even SAVE HUMANITY doesn't mean your have good/happy life it may be the opposite but don't give up try to move on and keep trying to make thing better again till the end of your life, anyway your should finish this it is good especially the ending it will probably bring your to tears. wish there is many other game with brutal dark story like this i really love it

Reactions: Velenia and Pharan

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
just use Save Editor to cheats like max money and more.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Because of the Great hero Galoluise, demons are all destroyed.
For a rookie teenage girl to become the Savior, everyone loved her.
Life seemed happy, and the world was as peace as it could ever get.
But 3 years later,
Hero Galoluise not only have lost her house, her friends and family members were slaughtered.
Shouldering the great guilt, she was taken to the infamous ‘Underground Prison’.

Updated: 11/8/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:yes
Language:English (machine translated)
Genre: vaginal, fantasy, rape, RPG, Anal, Big tits, Bondage, Femdom, Gag, Milk, Lactation, Monster girl, Spanking, Transformation, Yuri, Group, Monsters, Tentacles

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download: - -
Patch:
*download the patch so your game doesn't constantly crash, ya cunts*

View attachment 31325 View attachment 31326 View attachment 31327

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
So question, is this a game where you are gonna get raped no matter what or just when you get defeated by a boss. So is rape avoidable?

Reactions: reggit

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
When will this master piece ever get a proper translation? Damn, I wish I was rich, I'd pay someone just to translate this game.
The thing is this can still be properly translated. I mean you can still machine translate for this type of game. You just need to edit it heavily to what you believe the sentence is. I have no problem with machine translation, as long as the people who translate it like that edit it afterwards. It's extremely lazy to just not edit it after having a game like this.

Reactions: Amariithynar

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Just finished this game. It is quite long, but I enjoyed the actual game play very much. If this had a decent translation I'd buy it to support the makers. The current state of the translation is pretty bad but you do get the main story well enough to know what is going on.

Reactions: Velenia
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes