baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in free-mode u can join the bowman job. (henesys) the other jobs will be available once the town for each job is added.
in kings fall, u can not join any job. u are playing a special class with its own skills and weapon types.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
try to run this program https://f95zone.to/threads/kings-fall-v0-2-1-bastard-games.28966/page-2#post-1816800
if u can not run it, it means your system cant use direct2d. if u can run it, tell me the number u get.
and if u can run it, do u play inside a window or fullscreen, since its VM?

I have removed support for GDI. it could be that, this version need direct2d support.
maybe u need to install something?

if so, maybe this could help

what is your main system?
if linux/mac, did u try
Huh, Malwarebyte flagged that program the first time I tried; weird. Anyways: 16777216, windowed, cuz my screen is kinda wide, and It irritates my eyes (probably too use to the old, squarish screens).

Checked the link, and got a 404 when I tried them, thanks for trying though.
And yeah, could be, Directx seems to need a graphics card, which doesn't play well, when running a VM. -- Had tried installing directx before, but couldn't.

Main system is win8 (x64), though I barely interact with it, so only updates are to window and not any other programs, since I got it, so maybe that's the problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why not try to run the game from windows 8?
it should work with from windows 7,8,10

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
why not try to run the game from windows 8?
it should work with from windows 7,8,10
Too use to XP, cuz I had that PC for like 10-ish years, and didn't like the start screen for win8, thus using win7. And too cautious of viruses (kid me got a lot of them), so won't try it on the main system, but I may try it on VM of that some other time; don't really want to for just one game, though, thus, it's going into my list of games that don't play well on current system.

Thanks for trying though, and hope you get the funding you need.

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Went to bed after speaking to lucy in her house after returning from the domain and it just goes to night with nothing to interact with. Am I missing something or is it bugged out? Really hope it isn't bugged out considering how long it took to get to this point.

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you are stuck inside the house at night here is the bug fix and an explanation on how to add a patch. If you still have issues you can PM me here or at our Discord and I can teleport your character out of the house. You will not lose any progress and it's very quick to fix.

noobyfury

Jan 9, 2018
Getting runtime error 5 invalid procedure call or argument when attempting to start the corrupted thorns quest line during the scene when they are about to use the beam attack and during the asuna quest when shes about to attack. Both in the empty town. Are these errors bugs or is the game not updated at these points?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sky snowboard is a pain in the ass.
if u check the bestiary, one mob is dropping it (stump), u need to kill it until it drops.
sometimes easy, sometimes u need to kill a lot.
(click B or the menu) to open bestiary, click the icon where stump is, and u get all the drops the monster has.

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
i got 3 problems:

-i never resolve the "teo riddler"any of them

-the fucking mano, never give me the fucking"sunrises dew" (he actually give me every other item but no this)

- the other option of "sunrise dew quest" it's bugged, maria repeat the dialog like she never give me the quest, and i get the bellflower, and bring it to mai.....know what?! i don't get it

oh and jean is bugged to.....i'm level 40 just talkin with him, so you know what that means, the mision reward repeat and repeat he's quest never really end

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Getting runtime error 5 invalid procedure call or argument when attempting to start the corrupted thorns quest line during the scene when they are about to use the beam attack and during the asuna quest when shes about to attack. Both in the empty town. Are these errors bugs or is the game not updated at these points?
We were testing this earlier and didn't see why that was happening. Could you head to the folder and got to Data>UI and send us the Char.Dat file? This will help us see what is happening.

i got 3 problems:

-i never resolve the "teo riddler"any of them

-the fucking mano, never give me the fucking"sunrises dew" (he actually give me every other item but no this)

- the other option of "sunrise dew quest" it's bugged, maria repeat the dialog like she never give me the quest, and i get the bellflower, and bring it to mai.....know what?! i don't get it

oh and jean is bugged to.....i'm level 40 just talkin with him, so you know what that means, the mision reward repeat and repeat he's quest never really end
I will look into these now. Can you also send me your Char.Dat file (Data>UI folder)? I will send it back with the Sunrise Dew attached so you don't have to struggle while I am seeing why it's bugging out.

Reactions: baka

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I have a few bugs to report:
-after completing all of Jane and Jean's quests, the kid always has the option "The Best Wingman" available. Clicking on prompts the message "It was" and gives the quest rewards again. This can be spammed for infinite Meso and EXP and doesn't seem to get fixed upon exiting the stage/game.
-after some time Jane's romance option disappears. Clicking on her sprite triggers it normally, though.
-will post more if I find any when I get to the new content

A real quest list would be a great addition to the game, if possible. Just a new window with a list of completed and ongoing quests, showing who the quest giver is and what needs to be done. Maybe when a conversation unveils a hint it could be added to the description. I'm saying this because sometimes my mouse clicks twice and that made me skip almost the entire "barrel" info for obtaining the Morning Dew. Now I don't know what to do next and have no way of finding out.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a few bugs to report:
-after completing all of Jane and Jean's quests, the kid always has the option "The Best Wingman" available. Clicking on prompts the message "It was" and gives the quest rewards again. This can be spammed for infinite Meso and EXP and doesn't seem to get fixed upon exiting the stage/game.
-after some time Jane's romance option disappears. Clicking on her sprite triggers it normally, though.
-will post more if I find any when I get to the new content

A real quest list would be a great addition to the game, if possible. Just a new window with a list of completed and ongoing quests, showing who the quest giver is and what needs to be done. Maybe when a conversation unveils a hint it could be added to the description. I'm saying this because sometimes my mouse clicks twice and that made me skip almost the entire "barrel" info for obtaining the Morning Dew. Now I don't know what to do next and have no way of finding out.
The last bug fix has corrected the Jean exploit but thank you! I will look into Jane but I think I know what the issue is.

This Monday we will put out the Roadmap for March and April but we are working on a Quest Tracker that will be sort of an in game guide as well. More on that later as right now we are still making sure all the bugs and things are taken care of before we get to work. I will say though that this month everyone will get a free update. More on that Monday.

Thanks for the feedback man!

Reactions: James Eveleth
Apr 8, 2018
apparently u are 3rd person with the same problem, did u sell professors glasses? apparently u need them for the quest to continue
if u got them hit me up with ui_char file plz :D

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How to enable Domain Sigma Memory?
The Domain Memory's are uses in the Domain by using the Professors Glasses from your inventory menu. Check for NPC's, Ghosts, or even a talk with Raul.

apparently u are 3rd person with the same problem, did u sell professors glasses? apparently u need them for the quest to continue
if u got them hit me up with ui_char file plz :D
Yeah if you guys sold them let me know as I can give them back. Just send me your Char.Dat file in Data>UI. I will have a quest soon that will replace the Glasses if you do sell them.

GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020
After finishing Asunas quest (19) I was told to look for leonore, but I cant seem to find her I've looked pretty much everywhere and still cant find her maybe im just missing something.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
After finishing Asunas quest (19) I was told to look for leonore, but I cant seem to find her I've looked pretty much everywhere and still cant find her maybe im just missing something.
So Leonore's main content in Henesys starts when you talk to Sam, the shop keeper. If you have already gotten her then check Mushroom Town in the middle house.

Reactions: GodisAlive123

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations on fixing all the bugged quests! Some are offered prematurely occasionally but that is preferable to not being able to continue at all. Will players have to restart in future updates?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes