baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
working with Henesys, maps/npc/mobs and all that, right now finished with the shop. the armor shop in Henesys offer bowman equipment, so theres not much for our hero to buy, theres 1 common pants, but thats it. so, the armor shop offer different types of armor, hats, tops, bottoms, overalls, shoes and even shield. this shop have hats, tops, bottoms and shoes. the shop will also take care of gender, if you are male, only male/unisex equip will show. heres a preview, and take notice of the tabs.
Image5.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is your first look at Henesys and some info to boot!

Reactions: baka

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I`m assuming the game isnt an mmo, as many maple servers out there, but does it intent to be in the future ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, its a single player game. and its a clicker-rpg-vn with focus on adult-content.
the reason i add tons of items, monsters and maps is to get the feel you are in the maple world,
but the focus is to add adult content and pre-bbb nostalgia.

Reactions: SAO321

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah the goal was to make Maple entirely offline, that's the main thing we are pushing on top of it being very different aka a clicker RPG.

Reactions: SAO321

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just put out another Blog update, this week is on QOL and the changing of the mouse cursors to better track the player and improve mechanics through animations. Read up on it!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This blog is a big one! We are introducing characters from Sword Art Online that will not only lead to sexy times but they will reward the player with new mechanics and abilities. On top of this we want YOU to tell us what Asuna's first sex scene should be. Patrons get double votes but Public is equally important. Links to both will be at the bottom of the Blog Update. Enjoy and make sure to vote!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We have started 2 new Side Projects to better improve the King's Fall experience. These will be detailed soon (1 of them, the other is being tested) so that every month you get new content rather than waiting 2+ months for us to add core updates to the King's Fall storyline. Enjoy!

akashic7

May 12, 2019
(I'm not good at English. If you have difficulty reading, you can ignore me.)
I was able to play up to version 0.2b, but after 0.2c nothing happens when I run maple.x
How can I fix it?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another Blog update. This recaps what we have so far and will show you who you will be meeting in Henesys for Part 1. It also talks about how some of the quests are broken up but it mainly tells you how many quests there are so far.

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
I'm trying to finish all the quests before leaving Maple Island, is there any walkthrough or some kind of hints on how to trigger the quest yet? Pls help 1571508377150.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying to finish all the quests before leaving Maple Island, is there any walkthrough or some kind of hints on how to trigger the quest yet? Pls help View attachment 434457
It looks like you are all caught up. The remainder of those quests are tied to the Mailing System in the next area Lith Harbor. Whenever there is content in older areas you can look for the new MailMan NPC and he will tell you where to go. If you ever find yourself not being able to progress anymore, try going to a new area and talking with those NPC's.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is the latest Blog Update. This one talks about Free Mode which is almost ready to launch. Male and Female characters, Job Classes and more are waiting for you! Read all about it as we polish it up for this release.

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
It looks like you are all caught up. The remainder of those quests are tied to the Mailing System in the next area Lith Harbor. Whenever there is content in older areas you can look for the new MailMan NPC and he will tell you where to go. If you ever find yourself not being able to progress anymore, try going to a new area and talking with those NPC's.
Oh, thanks for the help

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We just put out a new mode for King's Fall called Free Mode. FM is going to be just for Gameplay as we lewd the fuck out of things in the Story Mode. We wanted to put out content on a monthly basis so this will be our answer for that, so starting next month we will be updating Free Mode with content that will not be included in the main story of King's Fall. Once we release the next core update for KF we will bundle in Free Mode so you can pick what mode you want in the Create a Character Menu.

This is a separate release so DO NOT DELETE YOUR KING'S FALL SAVES NOR THE FILES!

Just enjoy and let us know about any and all bugs. Have fun!

Also check out the Blog Post from this morning. It talks about what's to come in the next core update.

Reactions: James Eveleth

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the next release of king's fall will also include the free-mode, that means, u can use the stash to move around items between characters.
example, u play king's fall and u found a nice female armor, u place it in your stash, u can now restart the game and play a female character, go to the stash and take it out and equip it. u can have up to 6 characters. and if needed i could add another 6 slots.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is the Weekly Blog Update. Today we talk about the Blog Update being moved to Mondays, adding special effects to the quests to better give a visual of what is happening, additional music to spice things up, and how I want to make you guys cry. Hit you in the feels. Some other info is also contained within. Enjoy!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here is another Blog Update. This one covers what is going to happen in the Story and how a giant mystery is going to unravel. Story is going to be very hands on so you will be able to explore it all at your own pace!

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes