HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here you go, should've done this in the first place.
I'll list out the issues one by one

Athena: So this one I fucked up on. Will need to arrange her Corruption Meter but this next monthly update will auto update her so you can finish that right away

Oneida and Sophia: Working as it should but I didn't mention that you needed to progress her Corruption a little bit. Do her Quest in Kerning and that will unlock the Oneida quest. I'll make sure to add this information to Oneida's quest

Asuna: This one is also funky because I didn't account for the lack of a Corruption Variable. Next update will also autoupdate so you can clear the quest and the Tracker for it.

Luna: Missing the trigger for it. Will auto-unlock in this next update

The Home Base one I manually ticked off so that's at least fixed.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So... if the game doesn't load quickly, it accuses you of being a cheater and closes. nice. how can I play?
We fixed it and we're doing a monthly build at the end of November to make sure that doesn't happen again. As baka said a quick fix was shared on this page and the one before.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
did u download 2.6.5c and after that 2.6.5d (patch)?
that could be incompatible versions or corrupted .sav or corrupted log file.
clean setup?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, u downloaded the "patch 2.6.5c to d" and extracted that into the 2.6.5c gamefolder (with subfolder enabled and overwrite)?
the patch will only work with 2.6.5c and of course not on its own.

Dec 23, 2019
The save file from this post

I'll list out the issues one by one

Athena: So this one I fucked up on. Will need to arrange her Corruption Meter but this next monthly update will auto update her so you can finish that right away

Oneida and Sophia: Working as it should but I didn't mention that you needed to progress her Corruption a little bit. Do her Quest in Kerning and that will unlock the Oneida quest. I'll make sure to add this information to Oneida's quest

Asuna: This one is also funky because I didn't account for the lack of a Corruption Variable. Next update will also autoupdate so you can clear the quest and the Tracker for it.

Luna: Missing the trigger for it. Will auto-unlock in this next update

The Home Base one I manually ticked off so that's at least fixed.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok- u need to update to d
otherwise it will not work. check my post. patch to update 2.6.5c to d

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I don't have any cheat and cheat engin dont open, but when i start game she crash and write cheat detected -_-
This was fixed up above and the page before. The exe had a soft cap for loading the game and older machines take upwards of 10 seconds which we didn't account for. It'll be fixed in this next update but a soft update with the message gone and the limit increased is a quick download away

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
(repost)

decided to give u a patch to update 2.6.5c to d. the patch includes:
  • improved loading speed.
  • updated "ping" method to not cause "cheat-detection"
  • save.sav will now auto-backup after 1hour play.
  • saves are now named: save.sav, backup.save1/2.sav and backup.date/time.sav
  • bug-fix (clone-bosses)
Pixeldrain

its important to know that u need "2.6.5C" (the latest version) first.
after that you download this "patch" and extract into the same folder (overwrite)
since Haseo is now using this version its important that u do as well before asking for any ".sav" help.
this so u have the same version or u get a crash when the game try to load the new .sav
the reason is that I needed to update the whole loading/saving structure to make it as optimized possible
"the ping" system was in place to avoid errors. when one "thread" didn't get a ping within 10 second it assumed u did crash it somehow and gave u the "cheat-detection". but this is fixed and should never again happen.

Jobobby04

Sep 11, 2017
It was fun for a while, but crashing everytime I lock my computer or an administrator dialog pops up just takes the fun out of it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It was fun for a while, but crashing everytime I lock my computer or an administrator dialog pops up just takes the fun out of it.
There's a patch on the last page but we're also releasing a new update at the end of the month with everything in one neat package. That error won't happen again

Reactions: Jobobby04
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes