Khazmo

Apr 21, 2018
My experience with this game...
Downloaded and unzipped ver. 0.2.6.5c. Run application 'Maple' (what the hell?) Game opens in tiny window, looks like a 'Maple' game. (Did they upload the wrong game?) Before I can ponder any further, game closes and I get a window saying [Cheats Detected!] (WTF?! I don't have any cheats for this game!) Reopen Maple application game window opens again. After several seconds of nothing happening, I click on setup. I move slider to full screen. As I'm trying to figure out if there's anything else I need to adjust, game closes again. I narrow my eyes as there is no explanation of this. Open Maple App 3rd time. No issues. Reluctantly click on 'log in' (also thinking I need to log in to some kind of server), click 'Create Character' find I can't 'modify' my avatar in any way (why even do this if I can only enter a name?) and hit 'create'. For the Briefest moment I get a screen with several windows of operations running in what appeared to be a DOS-like format before flashing back to the Start Game screen. (Nope, that's it, too suspicious! Close game, delete files)

Now, maybe I'm being paranoid and all of this is a part of the "experience." My Virus software didn't so much as twitch during this whole process. And admittedly, I'm not that "computer savy." Still, it was enough to scare me off and I thought I'd mention my experience. Hope no one else is having trouble like this.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
full save please
You can actually activate every single Gallery Image by talking to the girl in the Desk and buying the Noob Medal. Basically activates everything instead of waiting for someone to give a save

Is there any content with Lilian yet?
There's a small teaser but she won't get much more for awhile but I might be able to add a solo/dildo scene in the coming months.

Downloaded and unzipped ver. 0.2.6.5c. Run application 'Maple' (what the hell?) Game opens in tiny window, looks like a 'Maple' game. (Did they upload the wrong game?) Before I can ponder any further, game closes and I get a window saying [Cheats Detected!] (WTF?! I don't have any cheats for this game!) Reopen Maple application game window opens again. After several seconds of nothing happening, I click on setup. I move slider to full screen. As I'm trying to figure out if there's anything else I need to adjust, game closes again. I narrow my eyes as there is no explanation of this. Open Maple App 3rd time. No issues. Reluctantly click on 'log in' (also thinking I need to log in to some kind of server), click 'Create Character' find I can't 'modify' my avatar in any way (why even do this if I can only enter a name?) and hit 'create'. For the Briefest moment I get a screen with several windows of operations running in what appeared to be a DOS-like format before flashing back to the Start Game screen. (Nope, that's it, too suspicious! Close game, delete files)

Now, maybe I'm being paranoid and all of this is a part of the "experience." My Virus software didn't so much as twitch during this whole process. And admittedly, I'm not that "computer savy." Still, it was enough to scare me off and I thought I'd mention my experience. Hope no one else is having trouble like this.
baka the coder might reach out soon. We updated the loading for pretty much everything and it might be affecting your system in particular

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no idea. it works here. need more information.
what OS u in, GPU, memory. what exactly is happening?

Reactions: KiraJames

Datshitdank

Aug 29, 2021
Windows 10, 2070 Mobile, 16gbs ddr4 2400mhz? i think when starting a new game during the first 30 seconds while it gives tutorial dialog it crashes during or right after it. it says the application maplex has crashed and to restart or some.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is an updated exe.
the game uses a "ping" system. if no response within 10 seconds it will think something is broken or cheat-used.
this updated exe allow for 20 seconds instead. will give enough time to run the game.
for me it takes 2 seconds to open the game. but I got feedback from someone that it took 15 seconds.
hopefully 20 seconds it enough.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Datshitdank
ok, so u can run the game and during the tutorial text, it crashes?
what about settings. go there and change to "software" and see if it works.
screenshot.2023.11.04.10.56.05.png

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020

Currently experiencing the same thing. Now I have played this game before this update and it worked fine. I do not know what has happened for the game to crash but I hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later.

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Seem like the game crashes around 10 secs after launching with 240 Hz monitor refresh rate.
Work fine with 60 Hz though.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Seem like the game crashes around 10 secs after launching with 240 Hz monitor refresh rate.
Work fine with 60 Hz though.
Yeah, we uploaded an exe yesterday which increases the timeout to 20. It's on the previous page.

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah, we uploaded an exe yesterday which increases the timeout to 20. It's on the previous page.
Oh, I see. Since I got the "Malformed attachment error" when I was trying to download it, I didn't have a chance to use it first. Hearing about the ping system that was mentioned, I was under the assumption that the game was sped up due to the high monitor refresh rates and timed out the ping system before I could get past the main menu screen. Glad to see that was the fixes for it. my apologies for the repetitive question.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh, I see. Since I got the "Malformed attachment error" when I was trying to download it, I didn't have a chance to use it first. Hearing about the ping system that was mentioned, I was under the assumption that the game was sped up due to the high monitor refresh rates and timed out the ping system before I could get past the main menu screen. Glad to see that was the fixes for it. my apologies for the repetitive question.
No worries. We're hoping to do a monthly update for November to make sure this is working across the board. Older systems are not something we can always account for and it's those of them that tend to quickly get shut off by the timer. We're working on a global fix

Reactions: SKP123

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
SKP123
I added a "refresh-rate" adjustment as well.
but if it will not work tell me and I will take a look again.
right now Im working on optimizing the loading part. should make it a bit faster.
we will see next update.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes