Dec 23, 2019
Is there a way to change jobs? I chose the warrior job and I started to regret it fast once I realized everything outside of magic does subpar damage, so now I'm stuck chipping away at mobs while not being able to use the better staffs that are available.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to change jobs? I chose the warrior job and I started to regret it fast once I realized everything outside of magic does subpar damage, so now I'm stuck chipping away at mobs while not being able to use the better staffs that are available.
Do you mean the Books? If so, no. Once you select one you're locked in

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
jobs will be balanced in 3rd tier. so each job will have its pros and cons.
but, that will be season 2 since I plan to use El Nath as the town where u upgrade to tier 3 and that town is in another continent and not available in season 1.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the card-password is leaked, check the OP (original post)
patreon code is not leaked and only for supporters. u do not need that to win the game.

dj_lilum

Aug 8, 2017
Alright, I'm at a loss. Where is "the smithy" so I can find the last of the eyes? I can't find the spot with the heavy machinery either...

Also, I completed the jump quest and I can't get Luna's "Sleeping Woman" quest going. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, I'm at a loss. Where is "the smithy" so I can find the last of the eyes? I can't find the spot with the heavy machinery either...

Also, I completed the jump quest and I can't get Luna's "Sleeping Woman" quest going. Am I doing something wrong?
The Smithy is Asuna's House in An Empty Town. As for Heavy Machinery, is this for The Chief in Henesys?

As for The Sleeping Woman, you should click the Books, the Photos, and the notes under her chibi. That's probably what you're missing.

dj_lilum

Aug 8, 2017
The Smithy is Asuna's House in An Empty Town. As for Heavy Machinery, is this for The Chief in Henesys?

As for The Sleeping Woman, you should click the Books, the Photos, and the notes under her chibi. That's probably what you're missing.
Found the smithy. The heavy machinery is a place I need to go to find the pure water for a quest.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Lunarius

Thank you for the review but I do wish to clarify something that you found an issue with.

1. The MC: So the MC is 18 and this is a coming of age story. He acts, behaves, and reacts as most 18 year old with the grander goal of him actually becoming a Chosen One. After The Domain and the Perion Story Chapter, you begin to see him grow up and becoming much more responsible. I wanted a transformation like Luke from Tales of the Abyss. A boy who becomes a man and motivates the betterment in others.

2. Sex Scenes: Admin, Maria, and Oz all have vaginal sex scenes. Sure Maria and Admin are not performed until later in the story (Done on purpose because I like to take the relationships slower and make the actual stuff like Anal, vaginal, etc to be grander events). Oz in particular has Anal, FFM Threesomes, and a bit more too. The 2nd Sugar Baby also has vaginal sex as does like 85% of the cast.

Our Gallery has 100+ sex scenes in the game and while our intention is to blueball you as you mature your relationships with SOME characters, others are much more direct. I fucking hate games that instantly has you fucking characters because what is the point? If there is no romance or connection, it's pointless for me to write because it simply becomes a lazy jacking off session for you the player.

3. Assets: Game is an offline Mod of Maple Story. We've never denied this and our engine is straight up called Maple.X. Plagirism is the act of calling someone else's work as our own which we've never once claimed. Our coder even goes out of his way to say he despises modern Maple and created the Maple.X engine as a way to scratch the older itch of older Big Bang Maple.

In fact, during the opening credits at the bottom, we credit Nexon for the Assets and such so no, we're not commiting plagirism. All money goes to our artists which we explicity mention in our Patreon page as well. Believe me, we've been very careful in the years this project started and currently is in.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Since this game blocks cheat engine and the save can't be edited I'm here to ask how do I cheat?
You don't. If you have access to any patron code however, you can set the meso, drop rate and auto click to high to ease up the grind a bit. There also seems to be some exploitations with the battle dice system but it's very inconsistent and usually brings more harm than good.

Reactions: KiraJames

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
what the... here I was thinking how to play maplestory offline just about yesterday, and I also wondered at some point if people actually make maple hentai. my doubts have been cleared. they do, and they do it well. I'm gonna give it a try! people said there is actual gameplay in this so, once I try I'll definitely leave it feedback. time to finally take Mai's ninja clothes off!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
what the... here I was thinking how to play maplestory offline just about yesterday, and I also wondered at some point if people actually make maple hentai. my doubts have been cleared. they do, and they do it well. I'm gonna give it a try! people said there is actual gameplay in this so, once I try I'll definitely leave it feedback. time to finally take Mai's ninja clothes off!
Enjoy!

Reactions: LeFapman

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Currently 5+ scenes.

2 Dog scenes for Leonore with variations
2 threesome scenes with AsunaxLeonore
3 Horse scene with Asuna and Leonore with Solo and 3some variations
Hey HaseoOfDeath havent played the game since the end of april month I would like to know that these beastiality content are optional and highlighted in some colour when these things are about to pop up and not forced in any way.

I would like to stick with wholesome and harem route completely and I dont want to see any of this content in my playthrough. (no offense )

And btw if possible can you change the name of the protag "william" to the name we inputted on the save file in future? Because I really like to self insert myself as a protag for more immersion purpose ^^

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey HaseoOfDeath havent played the game since the end of april month I would like to know that these beastiality content are optional and highlighted in some colour when these things are about to pop up and not forced in any way.

I would like to stick with wholesome and harem route completely and I dont want to see any of this content in my playthrough. (no offense )

And btw if possible can you change the name of the protag "william" to the name we inputted on the save file in future? Because I really like to self insert myself as a protag for more immersion purpose ^^
Very optional. The game actually has you manually activating the content through Frederick in Mushroomtown. Havin The Forbidden Card is not enough anymore and you also have manual choices of wanting to explore other animals like Maverick.

Future Characters will also get Choices like Anna. Next update that has Beast content will have her stuff and the game will ask if you wish for her to partake or refuse.

Edit: As for your name, there is a reason I asked you to name your character. It's a story reason but you'll see it for yourself when the story ends at the end of Next Year for the Sleepywood chapter.

Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Edit: As for your name, there is a reason I asked you to name your character. It's a story reason but you'll see it for yourself when the story ends at the end of Next Year for the Sleepywood chapter.
That's a shame though really wanted to self insert myself as a protag.

Just a silly suggestion just add a global switch For E.g Like this switch should be mentioned whenever any player starts an new game or just when certain contents are about to pop up like beastiality or NTR or whatever you name it if the player turns on the switch he will be locked into lovers route and harem route only and the choices the player will have to make will be skipped and any dialogue regarding other content will be skipped as well.

For the players in the midgame who wants other content as well he can turn off the switch and visit the gallery to watch the scenes or there should be an npc who will reactivate that particular questline for the players who want to experience in their playthrough.

Very optional. The game actually has you manually activating the content through Frederick in Mushroomtown. Havin The Forbidden Card is not enough anymore and you also have manual choices of wanting to explore other animals like Maverick.

Future Characters will also get Choices like Anna. Next update that has Beast content will have her stuff and the game will ask if you wish for her to partake or refuse.
Just make sure to put a double confirmation option when there is choice to be made I really dont want to accidentally click the wrong choice and regret it later on lol ^^

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes