Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Forbidden Card is automatically applied. Once you have it you see everything.

And for Rina, she doesn't have a lot of content at the moment. I think there is 3 scenes max at the moment
Oh ok, thought I had to do something like talk to NPC to activate it as a "are you sure" kinda step
Also because I saw this:
1691971664119.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
forbidden content u can see in the quest-tracker. the icon is a green open-lock.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It seems BGM "wolf and sheep" Is missing from my game. How should I do?
Odd. Well there's at least a quick fix and a bit of a longer one

1. Press K and set the songs to Shuffle by clicking the icon next to the song title. The BGM will skip Wolf and sheep and just proceed with the next song.
2. Wait a week as the next core update is released next week Friday to the Public.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public Update is out!

And the update is live for the Public!
-Brand new gameplay mechanic with Battle Dice
-Opening Arcs are Remixed until The Domain
-More balancing
-Ivana's Routes are caught up to right around the end of Kerning
-New way of Corruption The Spirit if that is what you wish
-And a NPC to tell you of every single Friend or Traitor in the current Recruits System.

Reactions: baka

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
few questions if I may. and any fellow player can answer.

a) how much content is currently in the game? ( excludiing any and all uninteresting content like, ntr/sharing/swinging/whoring etc )

b) do all girls have love/loyal paths?

c) if not all girls have love/loyal paths, for the girls that have mandatory corruption paths is the uninteresting content like, ntr/sharing/swinging/whoring etc , 100% avoidable? ( i.e. never happens)

thank you any and all for any help you provide.

happy gaming and stay healthy

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
I can't play the game when i am trying to start its says "run-time error 9 subscript out of range"

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
few questions if I may. and any fellow player can answer.

a) how much content is currently in the game? ( excludiing any and all uninteresting content like, ntr/sharing/swinging/whoring etc )

b) do all girls have love/loyal paths?

c) if not all girls have love/loyal paths, for the girls that have mandatory corruption paths is the uninteresting content like, ntr/sharing/swinging/whoring etc , 100% avoidable? ( i.e. never happens)

thank you any and all for any help you provide.

happy gaming and stay healthy
A. This is outdated by a few months but we currently have:

-259 unique NPC and 289 Interactive Map Objects.
-187 unique CG with 3544 Variations.
-348 H-Scenes (3308 Total Scenes)
-293 Map Locations (Including Shops and Houses)
-114 Monsters to kill (12 Mid Bosses and 8 Major Bosses)
-1634 Items (1012 Drops, 797 Shops/Gacha, 257 Missions)
-99 Music Tracks.
-181 Quests (Split into 1376 Quest Parts)

B. No. 80% of the game has the choice but some characters ONLY have Lovers or Corruption. Some of them are also dependant on Choices for other charcaters. Leafa for example will use Asuna's Lovers or Corruption. If Asuna is Lovers, Leafa will be Lovers, you have no control over hers and it's to make her more unique.

C. No. Some characters like Athena will be Corrupted but they will remain the Hero's only woman. A large majority of the girls though is all about whoring them out for monetary or political gain. Some characters present a choice in sharing say Leafa but many do not and the entire Corruption is about sharing them or whoring them out.

beast tag? how much?
Currently 5+ scenes.

2 Dog scenes for Leonore with variations
2 threesome scenes with AsunaxLeonore
3 Horse scene with Asuna and Leonore with Solo and 3some variations

I can't play the game when i am trying to start its says "run-time error 9 subscript out of range"
Make sure you don't have a Log File in the folder. Delete it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
A. This is outdated by a few months but we currently have:

-259 unique NPC and 289 Interactive Map Objects.
-187 unique CG with 3544 Variations.
-348 H-Scenes (3308 Total Scenes)
-293 Map Locations (Including Shops and Houses)
-114 Monsters to kill (12 Mid Bosses and 8 Major Bosses)
-1634 Items (1012 Drops, 797 Shops/Gacha, 257 Missions)
-99 Music Tracks.
-181 Quests (Split into 1376 Quest Parts)

B. No. 80% of the game has the choice but some characters ONLY have Lovers or Corruption. Some of them are also dependant on Choices for other charcaters. Leafa for example will use Asuna's Lovers or Corruption. If Asuna is Lovers, Leafa will be Lovers, you have no control over hers and it's to make her more unique.

C. No. Some characters like Athena will be Corrupted but they will remain the Hero's only woman. A large majority of the girls though is all about whoring them out for monetary or political gain. Some characters present a choice in sharing say Leafa but many do not and the entire Corruption is about sharing them or whoring them out.

Currently 5+ scenes.

2 Dog scenes for Leonore with variations
2 threesome scenes with AsunaxLeonore
3 Horse scene with Asuna and Leonore with Solo and 3some variations

Make sure you don't have a Log File in the folder. Delete it
I deleted all in the folder except for the data folder and the maple.exe and still gives me the same error

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
I am once again here to ask the recurring question of any new beast content this patch, and as always, keep up the great job devs

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hard to say what that is
Lanzzer
I would try "first":
place the game like:
C:\games\kingsfall\

this to know its not something about any protected folders or large-paths.
if this is not working, reply with:
- how much u see? if u immediately see that error or u see a black-screen, any logo, music playing etc.
what OS do u use? integrated GPU or not, is sound-device on/off? CPU/GPU memory.
after installing the .webp setup, did u try to restart the computer?

if nothing works, this will require a more debugging approach. let me know.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am once again here to ask the recurring question of any new beast content this patch, and as always, keep up the great job devs
Current content ends with the AsunaxLeonore Horse 3some. Hopefully I can sneak some in with this new update but we'll see

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes