HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
full save please?
Game allows you to unlock the full Gallery right away. Speak to Ms Recollection and just buy the Medal of Permanoob and equip it. The Recollection Room is the next screen on the right, head there and you'll have access to everything

slaverLumen

Jul 1, 2018
I have this problem where the application to start the game thinks the game is Busy or Already Running after I hit the quit button, so I can't start the game again unless I restart my whole computer. I'm on Win 7 if that matters, and I don't see anything obvious in TaskManager.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have this problem where the application to start the game thinks the game is Busy or Already Running after I hit the quit button, so I can't start the game again unless I restart my whole computer. I'm on Win 7 if that matters, and I don't see anything obvious in TaskManager.
We're looking into it but thanks for reporting!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
yo is your character supposed to be invisible View attachment 2836936
Click on the girl on the desk and bring up her quest menu. It explains what the game is and why it's the way it is

Edit:
Just remembered we tell you the game is a clicker and that you don't have a physical sprite within the first 4 minutes of the game. We even have a little animation to show that it would hinder the game overall

Last edited:
Reactions: feast lord

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
cygnus chibi is in the "chibi-list"
but its not yet used. not sure if Haseo has something in store for her. maybe season 2?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How to use forbidden card?
Cant see more than just 3 scenes for Rina in recollection
Forbidden Card is automatically applied. Once you have it you see everything.

And for Rina, she doesn't have a lot of content at the moment. I think there is 3 scenes max at the moment

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes