doomngloom

May 16, 2018
What baka said. Sugar Baby's end up being Gallery's all by themselves so it would only bloat the game size if we added all those sex scenes.

Plus, I wanted to make every playthrough unique so the Sugar Babies will always display content just for your specific playthrough.
So, you can't just have multiple places open the same scene data, you have to have the scene data repeated in multiple places? That's quite annoying.
I suppose that makes it unlikely that most of the donation tinWorld Events will be in the gallery. Could we at least get them set to be re-viewable where they show up, like the sugar baby scenes are?
Also, Oz apparently didn't get the memo, as quite a few of her repeatable scenes eventually disappear from her menu. Namely everything before sex went poof around the time I made that last house choice on romance route.

Edit: Just got around to unlocking the monster sack shop. Considering the monsters in the sacks don't seem to respawn, it might be a good idea to make it a more normal shop, like the general stores or such, to make it easier to buy the sacks in bulk. Buying 100 of each of the available sacks, 1 at a time per second, is a tad annoying. Don't know how difficult such a change would be in this engine, though.

Edit: Also, there appears to be something off about the lvl20-30 bags. I have had a couple times when opening that bag I get a "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range." error, and several where windows pops up a 'this program is not responding and needs to be shut down' error. Plus, the last time I got the crash, with a windows error, and tried to open the game again, I loaded my char and straight away got hit with that subscript error, and crashed back out. rather makes it clear it's not a disguised memory issue, but an issue with the item. it doesn't always hit, but when it does it is annoying.

Last edited:

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
its the maximum size the gpu can handle.
so if it say 8192 it means that it can handle a 8192x8192 picture but not bigger.

ok. my nuc computer can also handle 1.9GB and I dont get memory errors.
what about bitmapsize?
im not even sure how to find the bitmap, anytime i try to google it it gives me unrelated info. the links you already had were tagged as viruses.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Periah250
I included a program for that. check the previous message. GPU-Info.exe its called.
it tells the amount of GPU-memory, bitmapsize and if webp is installed.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its windows defense. u need to allow it to download. its false positive.

I have another tool that "only" checks for bitmapsize
but the GPU-Info is better.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So, you can't just have multiple places open the same scene data, you have to have the scene data repeated in multiple places? That's quite annoying.
I suppose that makes it unlikely that most of the donation tinWorld Events will be in the gallery. Could we at least get them set to be re-viewable where they show up, like the sugar baby scenes are?
Also, Oz apparently didn't get the memo, as quite a few of her repeatable scenes eventually disappear from her menu. Namely everything before sex went poof around the time I made that last house choice on romance route.

Edit: Just got around to unlocking the monster sack shop. Considering the monsters in the sacks don't seem to respawn, it might be a good idea to make it a more normal shop, like the general stores or such, to make it easier to buy the sacks in bulk. Buying 100 of each of the available sacks, at at a time per second, is a tad annoying. Don't know how difficult such a change would be in this engine, though.

Edit: Also, there appears to be something off about the lvl20-30 bags. I have had a couple times when opening that bag I get a "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range." error, and several where windows pops up a 'this program is not responding and needs to be shut down' error. Plus, the last time I got the crash, with a windows error, and tried to open the game again, I loaded my char and straight away got hit with that subscript error, and crashed back out. rather makes it clear it's not a disguised memory issue, but an issue with the item. it doesn't always hit, but when it does it is annoying.
Well a bunch of those scenes are just describing kissing, fingering, etc but there isn't any art for them. Anything with actual artwork like sex, BJ's, etc SHOULD be set to repeat endlessly. If one of which did vanish, let me know and I'll fix it.

As for the Sacks I'll look into making it a Bulk Purchase

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
yeah. its windows defense. u need to allow it to download. its false positive.

I have another tool that "only" checks for bitmapsize
but the GPU-Info is better.
Maximum BitmapSize GPU: 16384
MonitorByWindow: 65537
MonitorFromPoint: 65537
Resolution: 0x0 - 1536x864 taskvisible: False

no idea if thats good or bad.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
Well a bunch of those scenes are just describing kissing, fingering, etc but there isn't any art for them. Anything with actual artwork like sex, BJ's, etc SHOULD be set to repeat endlessly. If one of which did vanish, let me know and I'll fix it.

As for the Sacks I'll look into making it a Bulk Purchase
is it difficult making this game with one hand?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Periah250
it seems u have a computer similar to my nuc. I have 1.8GB/16384 but I dont get any memory errors. Im in windows 7.
did u try the latest version? 2.6.2d that I posted tuesday and set to hardware safe mode?
if u try to do the same again in recollection do u get the same error?

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
Periah250
it seems u have a computer similar to my nuc. I have 1.8GB/16384 but I dont get any memory errors. Im in windows 7.
did u try the latest version? 2.6.2d that I posted tuesday and set to hardware safe mode?
if u try to do the same again in recollection do u get the same error?
let me download that version and try to recreate it.

im on windows 11 by the way that may influence things

ok so, 2.6.2.d bricked my game some how, whenever i try to load a game i get an 'automation error"
some kind of component cant be found.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. u need 2.6.2c first. the 2.6.2d only works together with that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. Haseo is using his nose. his an expert on using his nose, very fast writing speed. u don't want to know how he fap. but he can do that as well, with his nose. wipe his ass as well.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
ok i got the game to crash again

maple.x

Run-Time error ' - 1072875842 (c00d36be)':

Automation error
The file does not conform to the relevant file format specification.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so u updated to 2.6.2c
and after that updated to 2.6.2d?
its important its done right. the 2.6.2d version only works on a clean 2.6.2c version.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is version 2.6.2c

and version 2.6.2d is here:

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
if u can start the game, in settings u can change it list this: View attachment 2767975
and after all this trial and error. the error only occurs on the first option. on the second and third option of the hardware/software settings, the error doesnt appear, ive gone through rapidly clicking scene after scene and well after what would usually crash the game the game runs fine.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats good. that means the issue was the buffer-memory. the first option would eat too much memory until it will crash for u.
the other 2 options it will reset the memory after each scene so u never get to that point.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes