Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I just got the new version, and I am seeing 'Camilla's First Love' in my log, but since I choose the Lady Path with her, I was a bit worried that the update put me on her girlfriend path regardless. If it's normal to do this quest, I'm worried over nothing, but if it's her Girlfriend Path, is it possible to change it? Also, I looked all over Henesys, and I can't find Cassandra to further her Quest, maybe I am just looking in the wrong place :/ Anyway, since I am not going to be able to answer for a few hours, I'll attach my save here in case it is needed :p
I'll try the Celestial Cages later =D

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, I just got the new version, and I am seeing 'Camilla's First Love' in my log, but since I choose the Lady Path with her, I was a bit worried that the update put me on her girlfriend path regardless. If it's normal to do this quest, I'm worried over nothing, but if it's her Girlfriend Path, is it possible to change it? Also, I looked all over Henesys, and I can't find Cassandra to further her Quest, maybe I am just looking in the wrong place :/ Anyway, since I am not going to be able to answer for a few hours, I'll attach my save here in case it is needed :p
I'll try the Celestial Cages later =D
Both of these were fixed after today's Patron/Subscribestar release. Public is next Friday so you'll see auto fixes to both

Also, the Tracker only Reads. It cannot and will not change anything in the game and simply ticks options on or off if they're on the Guide

Last edited:

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Both of these were fixed after today's Patron/Subscribestar release. Public is next Friday so you'll see auto fixes to both

Also, the Tracker only Reads. It cannot and will not change anything in the game and simply ticks options on or off if they're on the Guide
Yeah, sorry, I meant I'm a Patreon, I got the version released today :p probably should have posted directly there, my bad :/
I managed to solve the Camilla thing, just had to complete the girlfriend quest already started for it to go back to the lady path :) But now, I'm doing her quest 'Working for Family and Love' and upon arriving near Perion, her 2nd part 'With Company' doesn't trigger, I had the previous conversation 'Discussing Issues', and the one when I arrived in the town itself 'In High Spirit', but not 'With Company'. It appears unavailable in the Quest Log and I checked my previous conversations, and it didn't happen :/
But I still can't find Cassandra for her 3rd part 'A Spooky Student', I'm supposed to find her in Hennesys, but after looking all over, even inside other's homes, still can't find her :/ the only hint I have is to look for her somehere in Hennesys
Also, I figured out what was causing the lightbulb in Amherst that I mentioned a few days ago, it was my investments in Sid's shop, didn't know I was supposed to collect that from the hatch outside his home, I must have missed that info somehow :p

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, sorry, I meant I'm a Patreon, I got the version released today :p probably should have posted directly there, my bad :/
I managed to solve the Camilla thing, just had to complete the girlfriend quest already started for it to go back to the lady path :) But now, I'm doing her quest 'Working for Family and Love' and upon arriving near Perion, her 2nd part 'With Company' doesn't trigger, I had the previous conversation 'Discussing Issues', and the one when I arrived in the town itself 'In High Spirit', but not 'With Company'. It appears unavailable in the Quest Log and I checked my previous conversations, and it didn't happen :/
But I still can't find Cassandra for her 3rd part 'A Spooky Student', I'm supposed to find her in Hennesys, but after looking all over, even inside other's homes, still can't find her :/ the only hint I have is to look for her somehere in Hennesys
Also, I figured out what was causing the lightbulb in Amherst that I mentioned a few days ago, it was my investments in Sid's shop, didn't know I was supposed to collect that from the hatch outside his home, I must have missed that info somehow :p
No, yeah I fucked up with Cass and it'll for sure work going forward. Even used your save to make sure of it lol

As for Camila, I rebuilt her entire Quest Tracker from scratch. If this doesn't work, I'm blowing my brains out lmao. Hopefully it FINALLY sticks.

And yeah, I think everytime you get a new Investment, you are told how to collect it. I can't add it to the Tracker though since it's there every 24 hours and once you complete it once, it's gone anyways lol.

But if you can post your save for the Camila stuff, I'll check.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I'm doing the Celestial Cages questline, here are some thoughts :
For the Cage of Sounds, the images are a bit small, it's difficult to see what they represent :/
I didn't figure out the answer to the Cage of Pitfalls, so I had to randomly guess until I found the correct one, but I might just be dumb :p
For the Cage of Chimes, I couldn't hear anything with the game's music, so I had to guess once again, thankfully you don't need to restart if you fail that one, just keep guessing :)
For the Cage of Mathematics, the second part is incorrect, because 6/2(1+2)=9, not 1. If you want to get 1 as the answer, the question should have been 6/(2(2+1)) or 6/(2x3) or something like that
The Cage just after Nautilus Harbor doesn't need a key, it just asks if you have 0 keys. But the puzzle itself worked fine :)
The Cage of War was fun =D
For the Cage of Discovery, everything was fine, just need to guess until you find the right one
The Cage of Searching was fine, a bit annoying until you figure the trick but once you do, it's all good =D
Also, what does the Box of Coupons that you gain by completing the puzzles do? I keep looking at my inventory but I don't see anything new :/

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
No, yeah I fucked up with Cass and it'll for sure work going forward. Even used your save to make sure of it lol

As for Camila, I rebuilt her entire Quest Tracker from scratch. If this doesn't work, I'm blowing my brains out lmao. Hopefully it FINALLY sticks.

And yeah, I think everytime you get a new Investment, you are told how to collect it. I can't add it to the Tracker though since it's there every 24 hours and once you complete it once, it's gone anyways lol.

But if you can post your save for the Camila stuff, I'll check.
As far as I can see, the Camilla issue was solved, I just have 2 quests for her in my Quest Log, but the conversations only refer to the Lady Path, so it could be just that the Quest Log isn't able to notice which Path is the correct one ^^ I have both 'Working for Family and Love' and 'A Lady and Best Friend', but both seems to follow most of the same events, with only variations due to the 2 Paths, which I think is why some parts stay greyed out for 'Working for Family and Love'
As for Cassandra, do you mean it'll work with the next patch you'll post or is it working with my current save ?
And here's my save, but as I said, I think the issue is just in Quest Log now, as the rest seems to proceed correctly, as far as I can tell, but you'll probably be able to determine if it's the case better than me :p

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm doing the Celestial Cages questline, here are some thoughts :
For the Cage of Sounds, the images are a bit small, it's difficult to see what they represent :/
I didn't figure out the answer to the Cage of Pitfalls, so I had to randomly guess until I found the correct one, but I might just be dumb :p
For the Cage of Chimes, I couldn't hear anything with the game's music, so I had to guess once again, thankfully you don't need to restart if you fail that one, just keep guessing :)
For the Cage of Mathematics, the second part is incorrect, because 6/2(1+2)=9, not 1. If you want to get 1 as the answer, the question should have been 6/(2(2+1)) or 6/(2x3) or something like that
The Cage just after Nautilus Harbor doesn't need a key, it just asks if you have 0 keys. But the puzzle itself worked fine :)
The Cage of War was fun =D
For the Cage of Discovery, everything was fine, just need to guess until you find the right one
The Cage of Searching was fine, a bit annoying until you figure the trick but once you do, it's all good =D
Also, what does the Box of Coupons that you gain by completing the puzzles do? I keep looking at my inventory but I don't see anything new :/
So all The Cages work as represented and explained in game. There might be issues with you said, Sizing, but the mechanics work if you follow the Hints or Instructions.

As for the Math one, I added that precise equation to be a dick. It's the most failed formula in the history of Math so I made it 1 due to how often that side of it is taught vs the one you explained. Again, just to be a dick lmao

I'll check the others though and the one without a Key.

As for the Box, you'll see what you get in the bottom left of your game. Check any icons that are right around where you HP/MP are. They are all randomized either way

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

Thedarkdragon007

Jan 30, 2018
Not sure if any of these were fixed with the patron update, since no monies ATM, but just in case they weren't:

Is buying a medal from Spielgelmann with the Shiny maple coins supposed to actually take the coins, because I went to buy the Aran the Hero medal this morning, and it gave me the medal without taking any of the coins.

Also, I found another quest that seems to fire off too early. The game says to come back after "Friends in the World" to do "Oz's Graduation", but the game proceeded to let me do the graduation before I even left Maple Island (I had about 5M in the stash, so i could just afford to buy the house immediately).

I'll keep looking to see if i can find any more quests firing early, I'll start putting down any i find in a text file, so instead of posting as I find them, i can just Copy/paste the text for several misfired quests from the document in one quote here or something.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if any of these were fixed with the patron update, since no monies ATM, but just in case they weren't:

Is buying a medal from Spielgelmann with the Shiny maple coins supposed to actually take the coins, because I went to buy the Aran the Hero medal this morning, and it gave me the medal without taking any of the coins.

Also, I found another quest that seems to fire off too early. The game says to come back after "Friends in the World" to do "Oz's Graduation", but the game proceeded to let me do the graduation before I even left Maple Island (I had about 5M in the stash, so i could just afford to buy the house immediately).

I'll keep looking to see if i can find any more quests firing early, I'll start putting down any i find in a text file, so instead of posting as I find them, i can just Copy/paste the text for several misfired quests from the document in one quote here or something.
We can for sure these are fixed for Public. Thanks for bringing them up!

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
So all The Cages work as represented and explained in game. There might be issues with you said, Sizing, but the mechanics work if you follow the Hints or Instructions.

As for the Math one, I added that precise equation to be a dick. It's the most failed formula in the history of Math so I made it 1 due to how often that side of it is taught vs the one you explained. Again, just to be a dick lmao

I'll check the others though and the one without a Key.

As for the Box, you'll see what you get in the bottom left of your game. Check any icons that are right around where you HP/MP are. They are all randomized either way
Yeah they worked fine, I just couldn't figure out some of them :p
For the math one, didn't know about the failed formula :p Messing with people is fun, I can understand that =D Just wanted to make sure it was on purpose :p
So the coupon box is like the random dices? As in, temporary random effects? Damn, I missed that, I guess I'll have to wait for future Cages or when I'll decide to do an other playthrough :p

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I found a bug in Maggie's Questline. During the quest 'The Brattiest Goddess', if you fail the puzzle, you can't try again. I dropped a new key to try the puzzle a second time, but every time I try talking to her, I always instantly get the message for failure, never giving me the option to try again. This is the only thing I see : Maggie Bug.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You mean the Cass and Camilla thing too? If so, thanks and sorry to keep giving you things to fix :p
The Cass is something I can't touch due to how it's firing. If I fix it, it's going to add an item you cannot sell into your Inventory so best I not touch it.

Camila is also needing to need the current dev files since I rebuilt it from scratch. Both will only need a 1 week wait so I can hope you are patient in that time. Thank you!

• Red Heart

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
The Cass is something I can't touch due to how it's firing. If I fix it, it's going to add an item you cannot sell into your Inventory so best I not touch it.

Camila is also needing to need the current dev files since I rebuilt it from scratch. Both will only need a 1 week wait so I can hope you are patient in that time. Thank you!
Sure, no problem, I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly :) please take your your time, I'm in no rush and I would hate for you to have to work too hard just because of me, I'm already feeling guilty because I'm always asking things :p
And for the Maggie thing, I managed to progress regardless, by loading an earlier save and finding the correct answer, it's not a fix but I can continue her story that way :p

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright:

1. I shut off the music for Cage of Sounds. You'll hear only the Notes now
2. I fixed Cage of Pitfalls freezing so you'll return to the start of the Puzzle as usual
3. Oz's Graduation is corrected with the proper variable so it's not firing early
4. I double checked SM's shop and it's collecting the Coins just fine
5. And I made sure to adjust how the Cages after Lith Harbor fire and in what order

All that is left is to see what is happening with Box of Coupons.

Keep sending bugs if you find them. We appreciate the help so thank you!

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes