whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Hmmmmm. Not sure how to approach this because out 1st artist basically drew 80% SD's and 20% sex scenes. In total, we only had 8 sex scenes by him and mostly SD's which really won't help get you anything out of it. The main thing is how to bundle that because you would be stuck replaying super old content and nothing else. The last build I have on hand that even has ALL of the art in place from before is only up to the final Story Chapter and basically missing like 100+ sex scenes.

Might not even be worth it nor do we have any way for you to choose what art you want to see and how it effects the game
I think it would be nice if we can have an option of changing the SDs like how TiTs allows you to choose preferred artists for characters

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think it would be nice if we can have an option of changing the SDs like how TiTs allows you to choose preferred artists for characters
The thing is our game reads every Event and Sd using the same name so asuna_bj is read as just that. The other thing is I hand code the events and SD with certain parameters. So if Asuna is wearing her bikini during the beach event, the old art had no bikini at all so nothing would end up being displayed.

There was basically no content at all with our 1st artist. All he had were 8 sex scenes and 29 SD's. There really is no way to actually have a choice because the off chance of you trying to use old art with something like lingerie or bikini would just error out the art completely. Just nothing we can do about it anymore.

Is it possible to share any of the girls on the love routes?
Mina and Orchid can be shared if you recruit Silver into The Ardyn. There's also Valerie The Thief Girl. You can tell her to seduce her captors if she ends up getting caught in between missions.

Just those two for the time being

Reactions: xellez060

xellez060

Jul 15, 2024
Mina and Orchid can be shared if you recruit Silver into The Ardyn. There's also Valerie The Thief Girl. You can tell her to seduce her captors if she ends up getting caught in between missions.

Just those two for the time being
Thanks, how far along into the game is that possible?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks, how far along into the game is that possible?
Silver is near the current final Chapter

Valerie is way faster and she can be shared right after completing The Henesys Story Chapter and when Valerie joins the Ardyn

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that girl is Mai. she is a twin. her sister is also Mai. (both same name) and theres events with them.
not sure how much, Haseo need to tell u that.
theres around 50 girls u can "romance" in the game. not all are in the previews.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can we romance the red bikini girl in the op banner? There is no image of that in the previews.
Yup, her and her twin sister have Lovers and Corruption Routes. There's only a handful of girls at the moment that are in the game but have 0 content. They will in time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gerrardbro3

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How to deal with guarding mobs like Golems or some wanderers ?
Keep progressing until you obtain Skills like Knight's Channel, Strike, and Whirlwind. Darkness is the easiest way through these and you'll also have plenty of Pyuns, Items, and better items by then

Reactions: DrLizardman

NickGuy87

Dec 23, 2017
Where exactly is this "Fred's Coin Shop?
I've looked all around Maple Island, all around the zone Mushroom Town and east and west of it. I see buildings and go inside, yet everything is empty.

Clearly I'm missing something??

Answer:
Story mode only, not free-play

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Where exactly is this "Fred's Coin Shop?
I've looked all around Maple Island, all around the zone Mushroom Town and east and west of it. I see buildings and go inside, yet everything is empty.

Clearly I'm missing something??
Just in case this isn't the same person from the Discord, if you're on Free Mode, there isn't a shop. The Shops and like 99% of content are in Story Mode

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone have a full gallery save?
You can unlock the entire Gallery yourself without having to wait for a save.

1. Start a new game
2. When you're dropped in the game, speak to the woman in red at the desk
3. Open her shop and buy the Noob Medal

Now just go east and enter The Recollection Room. Every single sex scene will be activated

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes