nonart

Sep 22, 2021
if I try that link it works.
I wonder why? do u use vpn? is your browser updated? try another browser?
try clean up your cookies and other browser data if theres some conflicts.
try "private window" if theres some issue with security.
ty for answer
I got help from patreon and
PC still doesn't work but I was able to connect with mobile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Public is out!

Public is finally out!
-Cassandra is finally working
-Bugs squahsed all across the board
-Major writing clean up
-And more importantly, The SCC Crossover continues with Goth Girl Ame joining the fray. Enjoy!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this release include maple.exe and maple.win7.exe
the latter u use if you are experiencing issues with the game.
my computer crashed and I was forced to buy a new one, and I can't install windows 7 on it.
so now I will have windows 10 as my main computer.
I do have a barebone pc with windows 7 so I can still create win7 builds if needed.
my plan is to update direct2d and that will require windows 10 to work.
I do plan to keep the old direct2d-engine so I can continue creating "win7" builds,
at least for some time.
updating direct2d means better upscale modes, this to improve quality when u resize the game.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
So you guys are replacing all the old arts with the new ones?
That's kinda sad because I actually enjoyed the old art, it has that Maple feel to it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah the old art is more fitting the style but the artist couldn't keep up, he was busy with other stuff.
eventually we where forced to look for other artists, and it took another year or two before we got to the current ones.
to not make it look weird, as the styles are so different its better to replace everything.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
yeah the old art is more fitting the style but the artist couldn't keep up, he was busy with other stuff.
eventually we where forced to look for other artists, and it took another year or two before we got to the current ones.
to not make it look weird, as the styles are so different its better to replace everything.
Can we still have a version with the old art?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So you guys are replacing all the old arts with the new ones?
That's kinda sad because I actually enjoyed the old art, it has that Maple feel to it.
Yeah and we're almost done. Basically all Males are what remains of the very old art style

Can we still have a version with the old art?
Hmmmmm. Not sure how to approach this because out 1st artist basically drew 80% SD's and 20% sex scenes. In total, we only had 8 sex scenes by him and mostly SD's which really won't help get you anything out of it. The main thing is how to bundle that because you would be stuck replaying super old content and nothing else. The last build I have on hand that even has ALL of the art in place from before is only up to the final Story Chapter and basically missing like 100+ sex scenes.

Might not even be worth it nor do we have any way for you to choose what art you want to see and how it effects the game

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KingsFall-0.2.7.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

banana2345

Feb 4, 2024
I've just downloaded the game but when I try to run it (maple.exe), my pc says there's a virus and doesn't want to run it. Can someone garanty me there's no virus ?

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah and we're almost done. Basically all Males are what remains of the very old art style

Hmmmmm. Not sure how to approach this because out 1st artist basically drew 80% SD's and 20% sex scenes. In total, we only had 8 sex scenes by him and mostly SD's which really won't help get you anything out of it. The main thing is how to bundle that because you would be stuck replaying super old content and nothing else. The last build I have on hand that even has ALL of the art in place from before is only up to the final Story Chapter and basically missing like 100+ sex scenes.

Might not even be worth it nor do we have any way for you to choose what art you want to see and how it effects the game
alright, thank you for the response.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
KiraJames
this one is very old, contain the art of the original artist.
but its a very early version, totally different! remember that.

banana2345
no virus, u can download and send the .exe to virustotal. should be some false-positive, but its normal for "native-exe".

SinGen
this game is single-player. the "login" button is just there for "nostalgic-reasons". u do not need internet at all.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I just got the public version to look at the fixes, and wanted to confirm that Cass appears in Henesys without issues :) Also Shumi's Quest resolved itself, so no uncompleted task are left in the Quest Log.
The only thing I noticed so far is that Camilla's old Quest 'Working for Family and Love' is still in my Quest Log, with half of its tasks uncompleted. Not really an issue, Camilla's Quest worked fine, just a small Quest Log issue :p screenshot.20240803.121009.png
PS: For the 'Academy of Little Girls' Quest, how do trigger Part 6 'In Unison'? I keep going back to the academy, but there's nothing to trigger :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I just got the public version to look at the fixes, and wanted to confirm that Cass appears in Henesys without issues :) Also Shumi's Quest resolved itself, so no uncompleted task are left in the Quest Log.
The only thing I noticed so far is that Camilla's old Quest 'Working for Family and Love' is still in my Quest Log, with half of its tasks uncompleted. Not really an issue, Camilla's Quest worked fine, just a small Quest Log issue :p View attachment 3894328
PS: For the 'Academy of Little Girls' Quest, how do trigger Part 6 'In Unison'? I keep going back to the academy, but there's nothing to trigger :/
Send your save and I'll check

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes