Maindish

May 26, 2017
Really late playing this, but am I missing some censorship option someplace? I get to a sex scene, and the woman is talking about how she has a dick in her ass, and they beep out the word "chinko?" Who made that choice?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
That was pretty good novel. Looking at some story points it was clear fandisk was planned already during game development. I liked Sylvia and Reina routes but Akane and Elle on the other hand were kinda boring for me. Music was okay I guess. This Mc is kinda better than average ones but the overall idea of plot revolving around his bad memory of childhood was kinda annoying. And as for true route...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: demonhuntercrow

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, last scene of the game got me good if you know what i mean. Sex scene kind of lame, but story in it really good. Not so much of a VN now we have, that actually might wet your eye's....heart wrenching

Last edited:

FlyingManGo

Jun 23, 2023
Yesterday I cried for 3 hours. If you, like me, are an emotionally weak person and don't want to feel hurt: don't go the Sylvia route and the route after it. they might broke you
Otherwise its masterpiece. Buy it.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes