Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
a bit late... but this one got me teary esp toward the true ending
ps. listen to The survivor's march - asiankungfugeneration for down in the dump intensifies

Last edited:

AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
Kinkoi: Golden Loveriche Full Save | 100% CG

Info

This save is missing one scene and two CGs. It is most probably from the first arc, but I'm not certain. If you find a way to get the missing CGs, please reply and I'll update this save to 100% CG.
Fixed now. Update your game version to v1.02+

Instructions
1. Update game version to v1.02+
2. Extract SaveData to the root of game folder.

Mirrors
| Mega |
SHA256 Checksum: BD5B4C63B49D0910B2C9E81C97F0D11BD063C44E45FBEDEAD66578A6C9F63F5C
thank you

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
Hey i'm not sure if others are hacing this problem but I can't complete the dame I have one for sylvie grayed out one for other and one memory not found i'm sure it is on the sylvie route but I don't know how to unlock it if anyone knows how to get it that would be great the cg for sylvie is the last one on the second page and I am also missing the I assume orresponding one the last one in "other"

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Haven't played in a long time but if it's a hard to find Sylvie/other cg in Sylvie's route, it might be the one you get based on your etiquette test(the formal dinner party) if you do very poorly you'll get one scene and if you do really well you'll get a different one.

I believe doing poorly just leads to an upset Mina distracting Ouro from the fact that Sylvia was unkowingly eating chocolates that have alcohol in them until she's already quite drunk, this leads to a drunken sylvie scene, but doing well leads to two scenes a three some with both princesses(goes in sylvia's gallery) and a one on one with Mina(goes in the other gallery), that might be what your missing, to pass the test just cheat by saving and loading as necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemme_get_this
Nov 20, 2018
"Oh hey this looks like a wholesome VN to play right before bedtime to relax, can't wait to finish this final Ria route, surely it'll be very sweet"

Shah25

Jun 29, 2018
A tip for others incase they hit upon this weird bug as well. The patch file you download from the NekoNyan website showed up as a weird format for me that wasn't a zip or an executable. Just put in the extension as .rar and you should be able to extract the executable from it after that.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I don't know of any guide released yet but here's a recommended route order I found on reddit

Recommended playing order: Reina -> Akane -> Elle -> Silvia -> True ending
I'm new to non-renpy, Japanese VN's so when you say playing order, you mean a full run through focusing on one LI at a time, in that order? Or does that mean in one playthrough, focus on the LI in that order?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I'm new to non-renpy, Japanese VN's so when you say playing order, you mean a full run through focusing on one LI at a time, in that order? Or does that mean in one playthrough, focus on the LI in that order?
Most times a visual novel of this type has branching routes. Some are short, some are longer, but every route leads to an ending with that heroine/person. Most times those routes are unique for that character (but not always). To get the other routes and ending you have to make another choice at that branching point. It can be handy to have a walk through at hand. Not to hold your hand, but to determine where you have to save to have a starting point to go back to to be able to play the other routes.

You can, of course, start from the beginning again, but (especially with lengthy visual novels), you have to do a big chunk again that you done already earlier on.

In short, it's very unlikely you can do it in one playthrough, unless you make those save points. And there are some visual novels that expect you to start from the beginning again (most times after you got one or all of the other endings) to get the "real" ending. Most times that replay gives you another perspective on the same events, and makes it worth to do that replay.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Most times a visual novel of this type has branching routes. Some are short, some are longer, but every route leads to an ending with that heroine/person. Most times those routes are unique for that character (but not always). To get the other routes and ending you have to make another choice at that branching point. It can be handy to have a walk through at hand. Not to hold your hand, but to determine where you have to save to have a starting point to go back to to be able to play the other routes.

You can, of course, start from the beginning again, but (especially with lengthy visual novels), you have to do a big chunk again that you done already earlier on.

In short, it's very unlikely you can do it in one playthrough, unless you make those save points. And there are some visual novels that expect you to start from the beginning again (most times after you got one or all of the other endings) to get the "real" ending. Most times that replay gives you another perspective on the same events, and makes it worth to do that replay.
Thanks for the explanation, but sheesh, that's a ton of detail for the devs to include. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Is this one a good first jump into this kind of VN?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for the explanation, but sheesh, that's a ton of detail for the devs to include. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Is this one a good first jump into this kind of VN?
Sure - It has a good story. Other good "starters" are (in my personal opinion) those that have a mix of humor and some drama like "Sabbat Of The Witch", or if you like pure humor "Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble". Below are the links for both.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sabbat-of-the-witch-final-yuzusoft.19832/
https://f95zone.to/threads/sankaku-renai-love-triangle-trouble-v1-01-asa-project.31147/

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes