LazerGray

Sep 25, 2020
Finished the game. From how people overhyped this VN, I expected better. It really is just a 2 route game and you have to slog through others just to get to one of those routes. MC is not bad, though I'm still petty enough to dislike him for being a baseball hater haha. And having that forced threesome during one of the routes sucked, should have been optional, I could never see their relationship as romantic, true love, or wholesome anymore after that. Also black haired girl definitely deserved a route here instead of waiting until the fandisk. I still believe Princess Evangile did the "commoner goes to a rich school filled with stuck up snobs who don't want to accept change" better overall.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pipon

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone help me to play this game in full screen mode playing in windowed mode makes game lag the screen is also cut from display
I tried playing in forced resolution mode but then game become blurry

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Finished the game. From how people overhyped this VN, I expected better. It really is just a 2 route game and you have to slog through others just to get to one of those routes. MC is not bad, though I'm still petty enough to dislike him for being a baseball hater haha. And having that forced threesome during one of the routes sucked, should have been optional, I could never see their relationship as romantic, true love, or wholesome anymore after that. Also black haired girl definitely deserved a route here instead of waiting until the fandisk. I still believe Princess Evangile did the "commoner goes to a rich school filled with stuck up snobs who don't want to accept change" better overall.
Well yeah, given that this game never really goes for the "commoner goes to a rich school filled with stuck up snobs who don't want to accept change" angle that would makes sense, lol. If anything it does the opposite it tackles the prejudices that snobby poor people tend to have against people they perceive as better off.

The only time where it even seemed like it might go down that route was the first few minutes of the prologue, where the class clowns, the noble boys that end up becoming the protagonists friends, are egged on by ayaka, someone with legitimate reasons for not liking the idea of allowing peer pressure towards what she percieves as civility/sophisticated behavior to drop. She deals with people who behave terribly when not in the public eye(peer pressured) in her line of work, and doesn't like the idea of someone she deems as vulgar in behavior joining and easing everyone out of their overly rigid conduct(Even she the source of the harassment had nothing against commoners).

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i seen on vndb that if you open the game on a certain dates, a new scenario will play or a new voice will play. does it included on the english version?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the update contains virus, my computer detected it
what should i do?

what wont i get if i dont use update? new scene?
what if i just play the game without the update?

Adenkad

Jul 30, 2020
the update contains virus, my computer detected it
what should i do?

what wont i get if i dont use update? new scene?
what if i just play the game without the update?
My pc did the same so, I just downloaded the 1.02 patch off the site which the link should be a few posts above
Either way its bug fixes and not new scenes based on what Ive seen

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
Does anybody knows if nekonyan is working in a 1.03 patch?
There is still some graphic/sprites bugs, like near the end of elle route and a lot during silvie route.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hey there! Did anyone encounter the following bug: On Reina route, the next line doesn't appear at the part where Ayaka goes to her meeting. The textbox just goes blank.

edit: nvm, i was loading from a save, and jumping back a bit before the save moment caused it to progress normally.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Just a quick question; I was looking at a guide and it writes on it you can pick Akane Kuryu from start, but when I click start the only 3 options are princess, her bodyguard and reina and a blank secret? Is this a mistake or am I missing something? I did get the update 1.02, but still...is the choice to pick Akane somewhere later?

Envy0

Oct 18, 2019
Anyone know how to extract the files from the game? Most of the files have a .dat extension, I've tried a few programs, but all of them give errors.

Fonek

Feb 13, 2018
Despite having this account for a while I didn't yet make a single comment I'm glad my first is under this Visual Novel. I read few VNs already some of them were quite popular but this one will be in my heart forever. All the girls in game are even too sweet and finishing this VN left me empty like is this the end? I want more. I think it's with every VN you read that you would like to read a bit more spend some more time with those characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sole
Sep 28, 2018
So VNDB says that Ria has the Avoidable Death tag, but I have yet to avert death. How the hell does that happen? Or is it because of Sylvia's post-golden time ending?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes