pipon

Sep 3, 2019
unavoidable group scene is in Reina route rite? just to be sure. also. best girl is unavailable as usual even in FD. best girls are always unavailable. (Maria Bishop in this case) edit : changed my mind. to heck with Maria and secret routes lol. waiting for FD and Ayaka route

Last edited:

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
unavoidable group scene is in Reina route rite? just to be sure. also. best girl is unavailable as usual even in FD. best girls are always unavailable. (Maria Bishop in this case)
You're gonna have a pleasant surprise when you reach the secret route then.

Or not, well.

LazerGray

Sep 25, 2020
unavoidable group scene is in Reina route rite? just to be sure. also. best girl is unavailable as usual even in FD. best girls are always unavailable. (Maria Bishop in this case)
Yep that's the one that is completely unavoidable. Kinda sucks that it's not just optional like the others but what can you do

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah it seems like you're right, my antivirus removed something and now the game won't start. Does anyone know if it really is malware, or is it a false positive?
i can upload clean Steam version. It doesn't need any crack. Steam version is clean, there are no any virus, malware or other crap

fatalzgs

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone have the second patch to make it possible to acces the last Sylvia Cg/Scene possible? Thank in advance to anyone that have it.

Reactions: poopingman

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone help me the game is too slow so much lag
I meet all system requirements
Also is 1440p graphic patch already installed if it is installed is there any way to get normal graphic

Last edited:

F4LL3X

Jan 19, 2018
+

Dunno why some people are so lazy,expecting everything here instead of doing this.

• Angry
Reactions: michika

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
just started the game but that sentence made me choke on my drink while giving a real hard laugh..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

one of the best things i read in a vn in a while

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to play in full screen because I can't seem to play this game with lower resolution

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Is the fandisc seperate from this game or is it this game, but with more content?
If so then can someone post it?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes