Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018

So yeah, it's a bug and the dev is aware about it and planning to fix it after gathering more info. Better wait.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Bitdefender also identifies it as malware (and won't let the game start because it automatically quarantines it). So it's not just Windows.

toorahdor

Jan 11, 2020
Kinkoi Golden Loveriche>Kinkoi_data>plugins>x86

incase you crash at the start

files from op

Last edited:

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
How do you know it's a false flag though?
Yeah I'm kind suspicious as well because this "trojan" differs from other false positives for pirated games and I've probably downloaded over a few hundred pirated games in my lifetime. Usually it's a really common false positive "trojan" but this one isn't what I usually see. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this...

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
How do you know it's a false flag though?
Yeah I'm kind suspicious as well because this "trojan" differs from other false positives for pirated games and I've probably downloaded over a few hundred pirated games in my lifetime. Usually it's a really common false positive "trojan" but this one isn't what I usually see. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this...
I can't speak for this fix myself, but any generic steamworks 32bit crack works just fine in this game. Most antiviruses however are super anal about 32bit programs, mostly because only outdated programs and viruses still use 32. I've been using the same 32bit crack for YEARS now, which is why my computer has never warned me about it before.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I can't speak for this fix myself, but any generic steamworks 32bit crack works just fine in this game. Most antiviruses however are super anal about 32bit programs, mostly because only outdated programs and viruses still use 32. I've been using the same 32bit crack for YEARS now, which is why my computer has never warned me about it before.
Maybe you're right but with Bitdefender I've never had any false positives, even when everybody was complaining about it. This is the first time it's happened to me so I'm being extra cautious.

• Angry
Reactions: PRONTO3000

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Maybe you're right but with Bitdefender I've never had any false positives, even when everybody was complaining about it. This is the first time it's happened to me so I'm being extra cautious.
Then check all your games you pirated from steam, you might have a Steam_32.dll file already. If you're so cautious replace it yourself, otherwise there is probably nothing wrong with it. If you're THAT worried about it, you can either wait for a non steam release to be uploaded, which is unlikely. Or download one of the many steamwork cracks available and apply it yourself.

Last edited:

ezrial

Feb 26, 2018
Would someone upload the CGs please?
If you're willing to browse hentai boards and such, I found it listed by "kiniro loveriche" on exhentai.org, gallery ID# 1157754 (it's not on e-hentai, because of a loli character tag). Caution, no torrent yet exists for the gallery, but you could use the hitomi downloader off github or direct download it if you've ever used the system and have some credits to 'buy' the download directly.

Last edited:

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
Windows defender is picking up a trojan in steam32
Probably because it's a crack (they are often seen as virus even if they're not for technical reasons) but if you dont trust it, wait a bit and and even in the tiny chance there was a virus (I'm sure there aren't any) the link will be replaced with clean ones.
Sry for the Engrish.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Could you possibly upload your crack then? I'm all for replacing with a safer file but the majority of the pirated games I have are 64 bit, not 32 and as such have no steam_32.dll file for me to replace it with.

Mar 1, 2019
Any chance on uploading this to Nopy? It's usually the fastest site for me to download from, not to mention it supports Download Resuming which I kinda need bad as my current source of internet is utter crap right now out here in the boonies.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Could you possibly upload your crack then? I'm all for replacing with a safer file but the majority of the pirated games I have are 64 bit, not 32 and as such have no steam_32.dll file for me to replace it with.
You'd still have the same issue then, as I said the only reason my antivirus isn't flagging down this .dll FOR ME is because I've been using it for years now, you who have never used it will still have it get flagged as a virus.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes