Fishtank

Oct 25, 2019
can someone pls provide a guide? , cuz this is complicated as hell.
I can't provide a link, I'm pretty new, but if you google search "kinkoi seiya saiga", the first link will provide the guide in Japanese, I can't provide a translation because my Japanese isn't good enough but if you use the Google Translate function in Chrome, it should provide an acceptable MTL.

I'm unsure how to quote multiple people, to the person who was looking for a 100% save, seiya-saiga also provides a full save near the top of the page, the link is almost always broken, but you can download it by retyping the url into your browser and pressing enter rather than clicking the link.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ulquiorra Cifer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For those with concerns regarding trojans in the game. There are none they are false positives. The file in question is a crack that is used to bypass steamworks DRM. It gets flagged by some virus scanners as a trojan as seen below because it is an modified DLL:

Overall I would not be concerned by this unless your AV is removing the file, because if it is remove your game will definitely not launch.

Reactions: Cunt

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
I can't provide a link, I'm pretty new, but if you google search "kinkoi seiya saiga", the first link will provide the guide in Japanese, I can't provide a translation because my Japanese isn't good enough but if you use the Google Translate function in Chrome, it should provide an acceptable MTL.

I'm unsure how to quote multiple people, to the person who was looking for a 100% save, seiya-saiga also provides a full save near the top of the page, the link is almost always broken, but you can download it by retyping the url into your browser and pressing enter rather than clicking the link.

Hope this helps.
The japanese save doesn't work for this english release as far as i've tried.

LazerGray

Sep 25, 2020
Even one side character is too many. I mean, why on Earth would you ever want another guy involved?
I'm pretty sure there isn't another guy in the scenes. It's just one guy(the MC) and multiple girls. Multiple penetration doesn't need to have multiple guys, dildo at the same time also fits the criteria. These few "group sex" scenes are just threesomes

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
Dev of Kinkoi announced that they have released an update that fixed the crash problem, so I guess now we just wait for someone to notice it and update it here.

zuper123

Aug 11, 2019

Hope this helps.
Thanks for replying, but i tried using the seiya guide and i cant get the choices for save3, and im missing like 4 scenes.

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
Toss the .dll into Kinkoi_Data\Managed and overwrite the old one.

Gotten the fix from a different board so ymmv.
--edit
is a better source. It also includes patch data and is the publisher of the game. The CRC of the .dll file I shared is the exact same, so you get the other fixes they did to the game with the official patch. All the file includes inside it is the patch file and the assembly .dll. Works fine since it's just a self-extracting archive that just needs the directory of the game (and you can extract it with 7zip if you want to)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: davederick

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure there isn't another guy in the scenes. It's just one guy(the MC) and multiple girls. Multiple penetration doesn't need to have multiple guys, dildo at the same time also fits the criteria. These few "group sex" scenes are just threesomes
So what's the person I was responding to talking about?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
There seems to be an 1440p graphic patch. As I only have a 1080p monitor I am not able to test if this works, so I can give no guarantees.
Link:

I Tried the crash fix given in the link:
I did not run the .exe file but "unpacked" that file with 7zip (7zip can also unpack .exe files) and placed the Kinkoi_Data directory in the game directory. That way I avoided any tampering with non-related files (and a possible crack-undo).

So far everything seems to run fine. I going to see if I can translate (with DeepL) the Japanese walk-through. Most times the simple google translate from the page is far from perfect and confusing. It will be a bit messy because you cannot copy the Japanese text from the walk-through page itself, but have to track down the text from the page source. It is doable however (I have done that before), but it will take time. So no promises here...

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
New Games Like This I Can't Play In My Potato PC
I just Hope In Future Game Requirements Doesn't Become Like Min Req 16GB RAM 8GB Graphic Card

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
No clue but the girl with multiple penetration tag also has a sex with protag only tag so I assume there is no sharing involved.
Checked VNDB , and that particular tag belongs to a side character with no H-Scenes in this game as far as i know. It is main , however , in the fan disc.

So i assume that multiple penetration tag comes from the fan disc. You can know sleep knowing your waifus are only there for you.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
20 hrs gameplay ... 43 crashes ... the first time an Unility game impressed me about its crash.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes