fm109

Oct 12, 2020
After installed the patch, it seems the GPU and CPU temperature lower than before.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Even one side character is too many. I mean, why on Earth would you ever want another guy involved?
Only one of the side characters does it the rest is group sex with mc and main fmc/s
Group sex and multiple penetration? I don't like the sound of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay so I decided to check the CGs... and well, there is not multiple penetration... MC does both holes in one scene, and there is a use of an object as a "toy" but not at the same time. so it a incorrect tag (both here and on vndb).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kraetuz

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's kinda pathetic how people get hung up on one small issue and even then don't notice that it's an issue of their own making, had you read the character entry completely, you could've deduced that 's multiple penetration comes from her being filled with toys. "Hidden Vibrator, Anal/Vaginal Toys, Anal Plug Tail, Object Insertion". I guess she either blows the mc while having vibes in both vagina and ass or she has one toy in one opening while his dick does the other. Jeez man, this is some 1+1 = 2 level stuff...
Ah, I would say it would be the vibes inside, or is an incorrect tag on VNDB, since there is no CG where she has both filled with MC and a toy at the same time. So you never actually see multiple penetration...

Also in added irony the scene is from the fandisc... so it isn't even in this one.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
so the game has the tag "enforced playing order". does that mean in this case that only the true ending is locked behind the character routes or are certain character routes locked as well?

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
so the game has the tag "enforced playing order". does that mean in this case that only the true ending is locked behind the character routes or are certain character routes locked as well?
After you complete the lengthy common route you'll have the choice of picking between three girls to do their routes, after you finish one you'll unlock an extra route from the same menu, after you finish three routes you'll unlock a "secret" route. There's no "true route" or "true ending", the fandisc has an alternative version of the secret route with a happy ending and some extra routes with the side girls. You can also unlock some bonus secret CG's by selecting certain dialogue options in one of said routes.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
:

"This character is penetrated simultaneously.

They may be penetrated by multiple objects (penis, sex toy, tentacle, etc) in a single orifice (vagina, anus or mouth). Alternatively, they may be penetrated in more than one orifice at the same time."
I know.... which doesn't happen in the CGs.... maybe dialogue i dunno haven't played. Also that is in the fandisc anyway, so can't exactly find out since I can't read Japanese and understand it properly.

Another thing to note, vndb can be edited by others. So there is that as well.

CGs only contain singular penetration at a time. Both this and the fandisc.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The tags added to characters and VNs (if enough people do so), yes. The tags themselves, no. Only mods can edit, create or delete tags. There's also the thing with the community keeping itself in check through the "Recent Changes" category on the homepage, so sneaking in false information is kinda hard for most known VNs.
Hmmm I see, still confused as to why it is there though. cause well... CGs say no :|

Not like it really matters either way tbh. since it would just be a toy anyway.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Good to know. Thanks.
It's VNDB. They have moderators like gabezhul who make more posts that need to be moderated than posts he actually moderates. Even after all these years they can't even get something as simple as the "All ages" tag applied correctly be it with reality or the site's definition of it. They endlessly add more tags, half define them and apply them inconsistently. It's a decent source for basic info on shit but garbage beyond that and the tags have always been shit. Putting in fake or just wrong info, especially tags, isn't and has never been hard.

Unless you are pendelhaven there is no need to take anything there seriously. lol

Sep 29, 2017
After you complete the lengthy common route you'll have the choice of picking between three girls to do their routes, after you finish one you'll unlock an extra route from the same menu, after you finish three routes you'll unlock a "secret" route. There's no "true route" or "true ending", the fandisc has an alternative version of the secret route with a happy ending and some extra routes with the side girls. You can also unlock some bonus secret CG's by selecting certain dialogue options in one of said routes.
Excuse me, are you telling me the secret route you have to work to get doesn't even get a happy ending in the base game? That feels like a slap in the face.

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
Excuse me, are you telling me the secret route you have to work to get doesn't even get a happy ending in the base game? That feels like a slap in the face.
It's the main reason the fandisc made an alternative ending for the secret route, some people liked the base game ending while others prefer the fandisc ending. There isn't a canon ending your free to decide which one you like.

Sep 29, 2017
It's the main reason the fandisc made an alternative ending for the secret route, some people liked the base game ending while others prefer the fandisc ending. There isn't a canon ending your free to decide which one you like.
No, I get that there's no canon ending. It just seems really, really mean-spirited to make the ending you have to work the hardest to get not have a happy ending.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
No, I get that there's no canon ending. It just seems really, really mean-spirited to make the ending you have to work the hardest to get not have a happy ending.
Well - In that case you can only hope this VN sells so well that translating the fan-disc with the happy ending will be financially worth it for the publisher. Otherwise you just have to accept that there is one (no canon) ending that's not happy. Personally I would like to see the fan-disc translated, but only sales will dictate if it's worth it, so...

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Personally I would like to see the fan-disc translated, but only sales will dictate if it's worth it, so...
The kickstarter had the fan-disc translation as one of its stretch goals and it was reached so it should happen in the future.

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Kinkoi: Golden Loveriche Full Save | 100% CG

Info

This save is missing one scene and two CGs. It is most probably from the first arc, but I'm not certain. If you find a way to get the missing CGs, please reply and I'll update this save to 100% CG.
Fixed now. Update your game version to v1.02+

Instructions
1. Update game version to v1.02+
2. Extract SaveData to the root of game folder.

Mirrors
| |
SHA256 Checksum: BD5B4C63B49D0910B2C9E81C97F0D11BD063C44E45FBEDEAD66578A6C9F63F5C

Last edited:

sora12

Jul 19, 2017
Seems like the lower BGM during voice setting doesn't work. Has anyone else had an issue with it?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes