eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Is the fandisc seperate from this game or is it this game, but with more content?
If so then can someone post it?
The fandisc hasn't been translated yet but the team behind the translation of the base game already annouced that the fandisc will be translated, but that could take a while as most translations do, maybe up to a year or more, who knows

MagnusOZi

Nov 10, 2019
can someone pls provide a guide? , cuz this is complicated as hell.
according to:

you only choose the route so no walkthrough is needed, but it is recommended to go Reina>Elle>Akane>Sylvia>Ria going Sylvia before Ria is the most important part cuz of plot

Last edited:

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
The fandisc hasn't been translated yet but the team behind the translation of the base game already annouced that the fandisc will be translated, but that could take a while as most translations do, maybe up to a year or more, who knows
Got it! Thanks!

Mar 12, 2018
I hope that everyone understands that it's a game with story for the sake of story and that downloading it just for sex scenes would be blasphemous?
Also, yeah - Ria is, kind of, the true heroine with the best route, you are lucky if you like her, lol.

Reactions: Register1996

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
It really does crash very often smh.
It's playable, you just have to remind yourself to save every ten minutes or so

kyouga

Feb 18, 2019
I hope that everyone understands that it's a game with story for the sake of story and that downloading it just for sex scenes would be blasphemous?
Also, yeah - Ria is, kind of, the true heroine with the best route, you are lucky if you like her, lol.
i regret playing her route man , damn she have a hard life , i almost cry at the end

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finished knight route. feel like there is inconsistency about ria meeting other characters. it feels like she meet them off screen, same with the black haired girl. she became less threatening to the MC

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Im done with this site. I did report asking for update the thread with new recent fix patch update, but then gt rejected because didnt provide the link. I even lose more brain cells when it mentioned no such link provided in this thread. I have to agree tht someone did mentioned how lazy people when it come update. But it even worse when someone who managed the thread FAILED to find recent update. DO YOU EVEN TRY TO SEARCH THE LINK FIRST BEFORE REJECTED MY REQUEST? Feels free to delete my post as long as you done read my post and update the thread.

+

Dunno why some people are so lazy,expecting everything here instead of doing this.

Theres update fix link attached on quote.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
A fun bit of trivia: there's a question that constantly gets brought up in the story but never resolved, where did the box come from, there's legend that you get told bits and peices of in every route that never seems to really be relevant about a time paradox in which tossing an item into the lake with thoughts of helping a loved one can change the past because god will intervene, and the start is about how the protagonist was suicidal and saved thanks to a friend he made years ago thanks to the box, most likely Ria would've found out if something happened to the protagonist via the protag's family and been the one to toss the box into the lake, an original timeline that takes place before this game takes place, and in the true route it ends with the protagonist tossing the now slightly altered box into the lake with similar sentiments and his past self discovering it, likely causing a slightly different miracle to transpire as well. This game is about Ria's wish, and the sequel (aka: fan-disk) seems to be about the protagonist's wish.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
It is important that you update the Game to Version 1.02 because even in the one with the Hotfix here one Choice will not appear and will close a path without it.

You can download the Patch on the official Site:

Maybe add that Patch to the Mainpage.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes