Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

par6731

Feb 2, 2023
You can play the most up to date version for free .

If you want an advanced save to skip the hassle of grinding through the entire dungeon multiple times, use . Playing a Warrior instead of a Wizard probably screwed me in the long run as I could have had infinite mana regeneration but the build I have now is AFAIK the most extreme you can get with bondage with practically no downsides; Minthara here can't walk or see but it effectively doesn't matter.

View attachment 3345329

It's a real shame this thread is not very active, this game may genuinely be one of the best designed ones on here.

The Dark Souls of eroge, if you will.
How did you get the petsuit? I've been at it for a while and I'm on floor 11 now and still haven't got it yet.

Last edited:

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
5.2.7 and 5.2.8

5.2.8 - Fixed a crash - Added new tileset by Wyatt Wintersoul 5.2.7 - Made items more universally 'stretchy' so that having more progress i...
Remendo's Pvt Lmt

v5.2.8b

Old v5.2.2 removed.

(EDIT: Reorganised MEGA to preserve older versions.)

Last edited:

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
downloadable Ver. 5.2.2b and v5.2.8b keep crashing for me. are win32 versions not playable on win64? v5.0.7 seems to work.

Reactions: Aon

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
downloadable Ver. 5.2.2b and v5.2.8b keep crashing for me. are win32 versions not playable on win64? v5.0.7 seems to work.
Remendo's Pvt Lmt

v5.2.8b (x64)

• Contains both .exe versions to my knowledge, x32 ver. is _original.exe. Untested if playable on a x32 machine.
  • ^ if verified, will upload x64 packages from hereon.

atar

Sep 11, 2018
Fantastic game. Reminds me of Karryn's prison, but the designed story there was traded out in favor of a procedurally generated crawl. Looking forward to the updates.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Nightly 5.2.10

5.2.10 - Added elevators which you can fast travel between once you unlock them - Reworked the way cuffs and links work

Mww

Dec 15, 2017
Yo! Is there any way to change your characters sclera color? I've been fiddling with the character creator a bit and couldn't seem to find any way to, but maybe I'm missing something obvious.

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
where save files?
Are you talking about how to save/load? You copy-paste a code you get at the end of each floor into the 'load from code' button on main menu.
If you're asking for a '100%' save file then I say play the game. This game is very well made and it's much more enjoyable when you find stuff from random encounters than a gallery/finished run

But if you insist, here's the code from last game I played from 5.1.15 (latest version on itch.io), it's at floor 16/20.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Are you talking about how to save/load? You copy-paste a code you get at the end of each floor into the 'load from code' button on main menu.
If you're asking for a '100%' save file then I say play the game. This game is very well made and it's much more enjoyable when you find stuff from random encounters than a gallery/finished run

But if you insist, here's the code from last game I played from 5.1.15 (latest version on itch.io), it's at floor 16/20.
i just want to edit save file

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Save editing is basically unnecessary. Just click the gag on the title screen for debug mode, start/continue your game, and you can do just about anything you need from the main menu.
Clothes and such? Lots of it yes. Gender? Nope, not as it is.
ok, how i can add money or +1 posion in debug?

duran888

Jul 23, 2021
Are there Bad ends in this game or is it only watching your character caught with a "GAME OVER" at the end.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Just started the game and don't understand a few things:
1. Why she starts the game naked? I picked her clothes and she has adventure outfit in the inventory, but can't equip it.
2. Why no pussy and nipples are shown? Even tho piercing options exist? Is it censored?

Edit: restarting the game fixed her clothes.

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
ok, how i can add money or +1 posion in debug?
Assuming you meant 'potion', and that you managed to enable debug mode, there's two boxes in the top right - top one is for entities, bottom one for items.
For potions, start the item name with Potion, then you'll see available potions in blue text to the left. Write the full name and click Add to Inventory.
For gold, you have the already present 'unlimited gold' box, or you can just add a ton of items to your inventory and sell them.

Only thing you can't really add is enchanted items, to my knowledge.

asdfjklö1237891414

Jul 8, 2022
Just started the game and don't understand a few things:
1. Why she starts the game naked? I picked her clothes and she has adventure outfit in the inventory, but can't equip it.
2. Why no pussy and nipples are shown? Even tho piercing options exist? Is it censored?

Edit: restarting the game fixed her clothes.
The dev said sth about trying to create a monetizable product, which is why there is no pussy shown. Nipples however can be activated in the settings.
In my eyes the game perfectly works around this. Often enough showing less is showing more. And with that kind of "accessoires" i'd say this is even more true. The players imagination is the most powerful tool that the devs can work with, and in my eyes they do this perfectly.

And yes, i've searched for the same... The mods seem to be one of the ways in which the dev tries to monetize, and i couldn't find any for free.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes