Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
What is the point of the reputations and such?

The regular enemies like bandits is obvious, but if I have low/high rep with latex for example, what actually happens?
Does high rep potentially give me latex items with good bonusses or something and low increases traps?

Reactions: Tschurifetzn

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
What is the point of the reputations and such?

The regular enemies like bandits is obvious, but if I have low/high rep with latex for example, what actually happens?
Does high rep potentially give me latex items with good bonusses or something and low increases traps?
Each faction has goddesses they like (or dislike) so increasing reputation with latex makes factions that like latex like you a little more. Also, if you get your reputation high enough, you might get a special item from that goddess when you move to the next floor. If its really low, a group of special enemies spawns when you break the skill point orbs.

There's a guy on the discord that wrote up a guide on factions and a bunch of other stuff, I'd say its worth checking out

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Ah neato.

Pretty fun game, been figuring out stuff for most part for now, fire magic with igniting and slime magic for binding humanois seems to work pretty well so far.

How do you use the enchanted bondage items though?
They make you unable to use magic, but they give bonusses to mana usage or a magic school, is there a way to cast magic even if gagged or arms/legs bound?

The2ndMuse

Mar 29, 2022
Ah neato.

Pretty fun game, been figuring out stuff for most part for now, fire magic with igniting and slime magic for binding humanois seems to work pretty well so far.

How do you use the enchanted bondage items though?
They make you unable to use magic, but they give bonusses to mana usage or a magic school, is there a way to cast magic even if gagged or arms/legs bound?
There are a few skills/perks that let you cast magic while bound/gagged. At least from what I remember.

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
little surprised this isn't actively maintained. kinky dungeon is like THE best bondage game i've seen to this day. guess with it being available for free on itch.io there's no rush to update this

Lenara

Feb 26, 2020
best bondage game, i would love to be tied up like this <3. Are there any bad ends? i cant seem to escape when i get captured (not that i want to)

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Ver. 5.2.2b

(EDIT: Restored old version for posterity.)
  • Trainee's Way of Discipline regenerates MP on Edging, passive MP too if Willpower available.
  • ^ Pair with Second Wind for renewable MP.
  • Vengeance, Arousing Magic, I have... needs, etc for constant arousal.
  • Berserker, Unstable Magic, Burning Desire, Mental Resistance (learned).
  • ???
  • Enjoy 150+ dmg Horny Fire spam.
Battlemage Wizards with Grounded in Reality enjoy added electrical damage for melee at max MP, abuse free Inner Power casting for taser hands.
Earth tree's Iron Blood, semi-permanent buff reduces melee stamina cost in exchange for higher spell MP cost - but Wizards cast for free every 16/10/6 turns. Go cast Fist.

Last edited:

Mobius X

Oct 22, 2022
Ver. 5.2.2b

Mega

• Trainee's Way of Discipline regenerates MP on Edging, passive MP too if Willpower available.
  • ???
Battlemage Wizards with Grounded in Reality enjoy added electrical damage for melee at max MP, abuse free Inner Power casting for taser hands.
Earth tree's Iron Blood, semi-permanent buff reduces melee stamina cost in exchange for higher spell MP cost - but Wizards cast for free every 16/10/6 turns. Go cast Fist.
You're awesome! I wanted to try this out but I learned there was a more updated offline version

Reactions: Aon

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Accidentally chose visor after beating last boss, thinking it was an actual item, but it makes new game+ actually interesting, find the random dolls now to get vision back.

Wish you could choose an extra subclass for new game+ like you become a latex or cyber doll yourself and can't take off any of the doll related bondage and it spawns a doll capture unit boss sometimes randomly, but you get new perks to spend points on that makes you go from a fairly helpless doll to being able to fight back with strong new doll powers, like a challenge run kinda.

KhanOfTheSea

Mar 21, 2022
View attachment 3273874

Overview:
A devious twist on the classic rogue like genre. Now with improved graphics!
Blast, bind, and tease your way through procedurally generated levels, face off against dozens of enemy types, and escape from hundreds of different restraints, each with their own rules and restrictions!
Thread Updated: 2024-01-18
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Ada18980 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.7
Language: English. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Others:

Thank you darkenergy100 for sharing the game.

View attachment 3273865 View attachment 3273866 View attachment 3273867 View attachment 3273869 View attachment 3273870 View attachment 3273872 View attachment 3273873
If possible could we have the most recent

Remendo's Pvt Lmt

Jr. Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2018
Ver. 5.2.2b

• ???
Will be updating it. Thank you.

par6731

Feb 2, 2023
Ver. 5.2.2b

Mega

• ???
THANK YOU!

Reactions: Aon

xellos616

May 5, 2020
5.2.5 Nightly

- Arcane Barrier nerfed to 0 + 10% max mana - Fix: Enemy with 0 hp won't be defeated from damage - Fix: Softlocked in the edge of reality -...

xellos616

May 5, 2020
5.2.7 and 5.2.8

5.2.8 - Fixed a crash - Added new tileset by Wyatt Wintersoul 5.2.7 - Made items more universally 'stretchy' so that having more progress i...

yeet40

Dec 9, 2018
Is there anything you can do with people in your "Collection" at this point? I have a bunch of people in there that I can promote or demote but idk if it actually does anything

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes