xellos616

May 5, 2020
is out

Game

Last edited:

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
Where can I find Dollmaker?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Fuuka is floor 10 and Dollmaker is floor 20. (EDIT: According to the discord fuuka is floor 4 but I remember getting her way later last run for some reason)

Also, is there any way to unlock ancient gag? And does anyone have a full list of the unlockable game modifiers?

Last edited:

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Fuuka is floor 10 and Dollmaker is floor 20. (EDIT: Nvm fuuka is spawning floor 3 for me idk why)

Also, is there any way to unlock ancient gag? And does anyone have a full list of the unlockable game modifiers?
Thanks

Oct 13, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Fuuka is floor 10 and Dollmaker is floor 20. (EDIT: According to the discord fuuka is floor 4 but I remember getting her way later last run for some reason)

She was on floor 4 for me too, I think taking mysterious stairs instead of exit stairs might have something to do with it.

trashacc123

Nov 21, 2019
Did my first playthrough and reached new game+. I enjoy the game very much.
Honestly though, I have no idea what most of the items even do and I haven't equipped a single piece of armor in fear of curses. I feel like this game really needs a wiki that is not incredibly out of date like the one on fandom.

The2ndMuse

Mar 29, 2022
Does anyone know how to open the runic chests or maybe a different way to get spell points? The chests are the only way I've found to get them and I did have a run where I was able to open them but never found out why I was able to do it then versus my other runs where I can't.

Dial1111

Jan 20, 2023
Does anyone know how to open the runic chests or maybe a different way to get spell points? The chests are the only way I've found to get them and I did have a run where I was able to open them but never found out why I was able to do it then versus my other runs where I can't.
The ways to unlock the magic chests is with the unlock spell or magic keys and you can also break those orb things that appear arount the map if you don't mind losing relation points with a god

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
The ways to unlock the magic chests is with the unlock spell or magic keys and you can also break those orb things that appear arount the map if you don't mind losing relation points with a god
Do you mean unlock and greater unlock? I remember trying to use those on a magic chest and I'm pretty sure it didnt work

Dial1111

Jan 20, 2023
Do you mean unlock and greater unlock? I remember trying to use those on a magic chest and I'm pretty sure it didnt work
It depends on the lock color if you can I think red was magic key and white just pressing unlock while having the spell on your hotbar wprked

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes