Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Oct 13, 2017
How are you suppose to get NPCs to help you get out of restraints? The angel summon says it will, but it doesn't seem to work at all.
There are friendly NPC's, you can ask them to help you. Unfortunately, most of them like to run around, so you won't get any help, if they run out of range.

What? You can run circles around just about any enemy and they can never hit you...
It works, until there too many of them to dodge

Reactions: mteir and F4C430

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
Tried it for a while. There's no nudity and no actual sex. It's like all those DID games with zero nudity or sex; it's a really soft fetish for seeing people struggle to escape from bondage.
you can turn nudity in the options on. no sex yes but a few sex toys and groping (you and the enemy's can climax)

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
you can turn nudity in the options on. no sex yes but a few sex toys and groping (you and the enemy's can climax)
I only see an option for nipples, not for slit. Which also means there is no toy atm. that would be shown in an inserted state.

Even a textgame is potentially more lewd.

• Angry
Reactions: F4C430

Vitar

Aug 3, 2017
Wow, incredible game, quality stuff! I love these types of games. I am not into bondage though. Definitely recommend to try though. 10/10

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
of course it's got the skyrim enemy problem. everyone hates your guts for some reason and attacks from other factions would trigger each other to hit you. this is just silly

• Angry
Reactions: schmongus

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
That's so funny none of the wolf girls attack me at all...
Look at your relations with factions. Many will start with neutral attitude and some actions can increase/decrease those (like doing quests, submitting when asked to, attacking members, or stealing stuff). Nevermore (? sorry may misspell) trainers to whom the wolfgirls belong in my memory start neutral or slightly positive. This means you can walk around them, trade, ask for help. However, if you jump before their noses for too long some of them may decide to play with your character and ask to put restraints on her. This can quickly go out of control, sometimes you can refuse without consequences, but sometimes the offended will attack which most likely will also make the whole faction (still neutral) aggressive on this level.
Friendly factions (and it's quite easy to become friendly with Dragonhearts and Maid Force by killing their enemies and releasing their imprisoned members) will in turn try to help. Or even send a rescue team if your character gets captured and put into prison. Usually this doesn't go well though and the "helpers" soon become quite helpless and useless :)
I believe some factions are inherently unfriendly, like elementals, witches, bandits. But almost all factions can eventually be befriended one way or another.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Look at your relations with factions. Many will start with neutral attitude and some actions can increase/decrease those (like doing quests, submitting when asked to, attacking members, or stealing stuff). Nevermore (? sorry may misspell) trainers to whom the wolfgirls belong in my memory start neutral or slightly positive. This means you can walk around them, trade, ask for help. However, if you jump before their noses for too long some of them may decide to play with your character and ask to put restraints on her. This can quickly go out of control, sometimes you can refuse without consequences, but sometimes the offended will attack which most likely will also make the whole faction (still neutral) aggressive on this level.
Friendly factions (and it's quite easy to become friendly with Dragonhearts and Maid Force by killing their enemies and releasing their imprisoned members) will in turn try to help. Or even send a rescue team if your character gets captured and put into prison. Usually this doesn't go well though and the "helpers" soon become quite helpless and useless :)
I believe some factions are inherently unfriendly, like elementals, witches, bandits. But almost all factions can eventually be befriended one way or another.
That's the joke. The entire faction turns me on so much I can never say no when they offer me bindings. Maid Force is a close second.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
I honestly don't see the appeal of this game.

You get punished so early in the game to the point where it's frustrating, and it's not even the Souls games type of frustrating, it's "you just want to throw your PC out the window and never retrieve it again" type of frustrating.

Once you get tied up, there's no possible way of undoing it completely by yourself, even after when the shopkeep saves you, 'cause you likely won't have enough money for her to help you in the first place.

Maybe this game appeals to the BDSM community, but with the game being marketed as a dungeon crawler, I'd expect some form of balance between the enemies and myself. But instead there's no way of winning whatsoever, no matter what you spec your points into, you're forced to lose.

I don't know, unless if there's something I'm completely missing, this game is a complete miss for me

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
How do you cast an upcast spell? I have "Crackle" in the toolbar but I cant cast "Lightning Bolt", and I have it unlocked.

Edit: I just discovered, left control.

hentai.galaxy

Feb 9, 2021
I like bondage games like this, where you can be completely helpless and this is it. Gameplay is simple but fun, probably some kind of interactive short stories with bondage would make it even more interesting. There's something in the kinky atmosphere I just can't get enough.

I'm playing as diplomat and trying to befriend as many factions as possible, by bonding with them. :sneaky:

Sep 27, 2018
I accidentally started my character wearing the default bra. Is there a way to remove it? I can in the main menu, but upon resuming my save she is wearing it again.

snarlarf

Nov 9, 2018
I swear I've seen this game before at some point.
A lot of the UI is unintuitive and weird but in general it's really cool and I'll probably buy it.
edit: yeah, I bought it. I wanted to check the mods and I felt bad going on a discord as a pirate, as opposed to pirating the game in general which was fine.
Speaking of mods, there aren't a ton and they're mostly not up to date.

Last edited:

Noveme

Aug 29, 2020
What is the win/lose state for this game? If you get captured, you can either give up (and delete your save) or take your sweet time getting free. I beat the first boss and haven't noticed any real change going deeper since (same rooms, enemies etc.) so I don't know if there is any progression to actually "win" a run.

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
What is the win/lose state for this game? If you get captured, you can either give up (and delete your save) or take your sweet time getting free. I beat the first boss and haven't noticed any real change going deeper since (same rooms, enemies etc.) so I don't know if there is any progression to actually "win" a run.
In level 17 or 18 there is another boss in a factory, if you defeat her you get a message "end of version content" and then you can start a new game or continue with the same character a more difficult run from the first level.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes