Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
Judging from the screenshots, no male characters at all. Maybe it could be a change down the road? Screenshots are always closer to the first builds ever of a game, so later with changes, it could happen.
Doubt it, this is version 5.0, it's been in development for years and was originally made for a game that had 0 male characters before becoming its own thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Axis3123

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Its not that well balanced, its REALLY against the player, getting caught pretty much spells game over unless you get lucky and the AI stops chasing you.

There isnt much pay off to winning, or really good pay off in general. The text overall is REALLY dry.

The concept is good, but the execution is HEAVILY flawed. Like for example, theres the doll factory, sounds fun right? Well not much outside of a differnt trap set and tileset then the normal floors.

What do I mean? Well in the doll factory you got your normal enemy spawns and then theres moving floors that if you wait on push you through an automated doll maker,at the end is a drop that leads to a prison of other dolls......and then thats it. You get dropped there and then nothing.

Thats how it goes for most floors. If you get caught and prisoned, you get played with in some very short text stuff and thats all. Its REALLY mid.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
An RPGM tag, really?
The game's clearly not an RPGMaker game. Itch lists it as being made in PixiJS.

There isnt much pay off to winning, or really good pay off in general. The text overall is REALLY dry.
The draw for me is mostly the outfits and seeing all the bondage changes on the character. That and the game mechanical impact.

Last edited:

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
when i saw the RPGM tag and then played it i was like wtf. This is way more then one could do in RPGM by a mile lol

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
the game has a lot of potential is just too raw right now, it has the same problem as all games of defeat genre that its a death spiral.... or the enemies have 0 threat or they going to made u their bitch and there is nothing u can do

Reactions: VVVrextt4343
Jul 9, 2017
This is the first time I ever get a virus warning from something uploaded to this site: the Mixdrop link specifically. I just downloaded the one from Pixeldrain and that one's A-Ok.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
when i saw the RPGM tag and then played it i was like wtf. This is way more then one could do in RPGM by a mile lol
I think you would be surprised as just how much can be achieved in RPGM (whether this is RPGM or not I wont comment on, as I haven't downloaded it, but I have seen other RPGM games in this style before)

Reactions: HikkiG

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I think you would be surprised as just how much can be achieved in RPGM (whether this is RPGM or not I wont comment on, as I haven't downloaded it, but I have seen other RPGM games in this style before)
You would be surprised because it is not a RPGM Game.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
This has potential but for me right now, its just boring. There is no way to escape once captured, I got one hit by a necro and all the bells and whistles where attached to me, after luckily removing one item another enemy showed and showered me in more stuff. It's basically insta defeat, struggling did nothing but attract more enemies making it a kink feast for them and 'meh' exp for the player.

Don't get me wrong, this kind of situation is interesting but gets boring quite fast if you cant play 10 min without a game over.

The UI needs some work to make it more usable and understandable, I was not able to completely understand the options to remove the bondage items even after completing the tutorial.

Anyway, don't feel discouraged you just need to iron these stuff out.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
The draw for me is mostly the outfits and seeing all the bondage changes on the character. That and the game mechanical impact.
Yeah....uuuhh I can tell you all the mechanics....
Gag=Nospoken spells.
Blindfold=Lowersight
Cuffs or any leg stuff =slow movement.
Hands=lower attack or unable to really attack.

Once you've seen one set, you pretty seen them all outside of like latex VS leather VS High tech, they all act the same.
The problem is it goes no more beyond the stated above, you might leashed around, then the AI just....drags you around randomly.. or throws you in prison then you are let out.. oh wait no get back in there another NPC who didnt let you out saw you.

Its as wide as an ocean, but as deep as a puddle. Play as long as I have and you will see that. Ive been playing before they swapped to this art version and were still using Bondage Club assest for art, which has ALOT more options btw for bondage and clothes.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I love the concept but the execution is awful. The UI is atrocious and the gameplay is worse than old skool 80's RPGs. Most enemies won't even chase you down so you if you get hit by a single bind or run out of stamina; just back off, remove the bind, recover your stamina and then unload on them, repeat until the enemy is dead.

The one redeeming point of the game is the character portrait system... kinda. The developer went overboard with the clothes and accessories options cause most of them literally cover each other up. Want to rock nipple rings? Good luck trying to play without any chest armor, chest clothes and a defense penalty for having no chest armor or chest clothes.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes