Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
I was wondering when this would show up! I bought this after a day or two of playing the web version. It really is super good, though I agree with some of the above posters that I'd like a bit more after being captured; something relating to what faction captured you, perhaps. I also don't really see the point of "Truss them up" once an enemy is fully bound

To people saying the game is impossible: It really does have a steep learning curve. I'd say that Wizard is probably the easiest to play straight, followed by Rogue; for both of them it really is about knowing your spells and you can dodge around attacks easily. Wizard especially if you build into Arcane Power can quickly take out groups of enemies.

Last edited:

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
If you take a mask from the dollmaker, how do you capture dolls in NG+? I can't figure it out.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a way to filter what fetish stuff shows up on a floor? Having a bit of everything at once isn't really doing it for me

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Sigh... I like the concept, but... I don't know, no actual nudity that I could spot. I love bondage, but damn, sometimes some nudity really does help a lot. Does anyone know of games of this type that actually have some nudity?

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
What's the difference between Patreon version and github repo? I see commits named 5.1.7. Is it just posted a bit late on github?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Sigh... I like the concept, but... I don't know, no actual nudity that I could spot. I love bondage, but damn, sometimes some nudity really does help a lot. Does anyone know of games of this type that actually have some nudity?
If you want you character to be naked, then just klick the adjust outfit bottom in the lower left corner of the main menu.

Normally i would not advertise other games in a game thread but, since Madodev has been floating around here, I would really recommend his game "Ero dungeons".

What's the difference between Patreon version and github repo?
Patreon gets the test/beta builds, which are usually fairly buggy. Github is the same versions as the public ones (i think).

Reactions: ViviX12

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
How are you suppose to get NPCs to help you get out of restraints? The angel summon says it will, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Quite terrible, there's no game here, it's just a simulator for attaching lots of bondage gear to an avatar that can't do anything about it. You can't lose or win or do anything at all, ever, I don't understand why it even exists. This is a proper 0/10, literally unplayable.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
How are you suppose to get NPCs to help you get out of restraints? The angel summon says it will, but it doesn't seem to work at all.
Occasionally you'll get a message like "You can't reach (x) alone" trying to struggle out of something. Most of the time you want a hook or a piece of scrap metal (The icons show on the hud when you're near one)

Hooks are good with buckles and straps, scrap metal is good with cutting restraints, and the corner of tables are good for snaps and also buckles. Typically when you want NPC help is when your hands are behind your back or something like that, or when you're in the damn yoke.

Reactions: bear333

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
5's probably bit overrated specially considering there's pretty much no h content and all the enemy does is pretty much spam as much thematic bondage as they can on you until you turn into a mummy. The gameplay is decent though once you know how it goes and can pretty honestly say I've never dodged so much in a turn based game. But there's not very much variance in the game atm.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Tried it for a while. There's no nudity and no actual sex. It's like all those DID games with zero nudity or sex; it's a really soft fetish for seeing people struggle to escape from bondage.
Enemies can technically strip you, and when escaping certain gear your clothes might end up getting destroyed in the process as well - but this is much more about the bondage itself, yeah. I don't think it really needs actual sex scenes really, but I think having more toys and enemies using them on you would be nice.

Nov 21, 2020
the game is so fucking hard
What? You can run circles around just about any enemy and they can never hit you. People need to make a distinction between hard and complicated, this game is NOT hard.

For now I think the game needs two things;
  1. More sexual content besides toys and masturbation, and for desire (or whatever that stat is called) to be better incorporated into the gameplay. I don't think animations and/or pose-changes are necessary here (that could add a lot of dev-complexity) but just visuals of hands/tongues/appendages as overlays over the already existing poses would add a lot of value, along with the effects/statuses to represent that mechanically.
  2. Better balancing around movement in combat (you shouldn't be able to dodge everything by stepping away). To offset this from making the game too diffult maybe an intermediate action where you have to act accordingly to an incoming attack/restraint being applied to you? I don't know, there's a lot of solutions I'm sure.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes