Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Sep 27, 2018
The saves seem to save the entire outfit as a single entity so you probably need a new save.
Oddly enough, I decided to get captured by the Rope Enthusiast, and that changed my outfit. (I thought that's what the trainer quest was. Still don't know how to complete that one.) This brought me to a prison floor, and my character had the new clothing set I had designed in the main menu. No other floor change or refresh did that, so I have no idea if it's reliable.

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I accidentally started my character wearing the default bra. Is there a way to remove it? I can in the main menu, but upon resuming my save she is wearing it again.
Save and quite, then boot the game and go to outfit. This clears the weirdness were it treats the saved games equipment as part of the outfit. Now you can edit and save the changes of your outfit no problem. Once your done go back to the main menu and load up your save. Now in your inventory is the adventurers outfit, that is your currently designed outfit and when you equip it it will put all pieces of your outfit that are not blocked by restraints or armor on. Some restraints and the like will change your outfit theme, you can just reapply your outfit at any time by equipping the adventurers outfit.

Reactions: Jellymuffinman

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Oddly enough, I decided to get captured by the Rope Enthusiast, and that changed my outfit. (I thought that's what the trainer quest was. Still don't know how to complete that one.) This brought me to a prison floor, and my character had the new clothing set I had designed in the main menu. No other floor change or refresh did that, so I have no idea if it's reliable.
Its not a completable quest, its a reoccurring event do to starting perks. Your main menu outfit is save in game as adventurers outfit, you just need to equip it.

Reactions: Jellymuffinman

Galyo2317

Jun 21, 2021
I honestly don't see the appeal of this game.

You get punished so early in the game to the point where it's frustrating, and it's not even the Souls games type of frustrating, it's "you just want to throw your PC out the window and never retrieve it again" type of frustrating.

Once you get tied up, there's no possible way of undoing it completely by yourself, even after when the shopkeep saves you, 'cause you likely won't have enough money for her to help you in the first place.

Maybe this game appeals to the BDSM community, but with the game being marketed as a dungeon crawler, I'd expect some form of balance between the enemies and myself. But instead there's no way of winning whatsoever, no matter what you spec your points into, you're forced to lose.

I don't know, unless if there's something I'm completely missing, this game is a complete miss for me
I have managed in my one run to get out of complete retraints without the shopkeep, it's not super well explained but you can use the environnement and allies (including ghosts) to get out of virtually anything if you know what you are doing, tho i could see some potential unfair comboes that would be a massive rng pain to get out of, particularly when perks come into play, they can change this both ways by miles

Reactions: GokutheG

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Everyone's talking about how hard the game is...

And my game keeps crashing. I saved my game and then continued but when I got attacked while trying to go to the next floor, the game pretended that I didn't save the data and I ended up back in the room I was hiding in with a huge treasure chest ;v; the UI does need a work around where its not lagging the game, but if the game overwrites the newer save and goes back to an older one, then there might be problems in the future.

Also, if people just play as the mage, they wouldn't be struggling so much. Ice magic is your friend. :3

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Everyone's talking about how hard the game is...

And my game keeps crashing. I saved my game and then continued but when I got attacked while trying to go to the next floor, the game pretended that I didn't save the data and I ended up back in the room I was hiding in with a huge treasure chest ;v; the UI does need a work around where its not lagging the game, but if the game overwrites the newer save and goes back to an older one, then there might be problems in the future.

Also, if people just play as the mage, they wouldn't be struggling so much. Ice magic is your friend. :3

Maybe you can try the debug mode and get a save code, and try to load with that code. The stun of the electric trap is also very useful.

MC97

Jan 1, 2021
it is not well explained here. How is pasive mana recorvery working exactly? What i see when it's near full you regenerate mana otherwise not. Can someone explain that part? And how it work with this spell: 1706111766337.png

to not double post i aslo answer that post here:

I honestly don't see the appeal of this game.

You get punished so early in the game to the point where it's frustrating, and it's not even the Souls games type of frustrating, it's "you just want to throw your PC out the window and never retrieve it again" type of frustrating.

Once you get tied up, there's no possible way of undoing it completely by yourself, even after when the shopkeep saves you, 'cause you likely won't have enough money for her to help you in the first place.

Maybe this game appeals to the BDSM community, but with the game being marketed as a dungeon crawler, I'd expect some form of balance between the enemies and myself. But instead there's no way of winning whatsoever, no matter what you spec your points into, you're forced to lose.

I don't know, unless if there's something I'm completely missing, this game is a complete miss for me
In normal rogue like you get game over when you fail. Here you get stuck in heavy bondage and you have a choice. You can either work hard to somehow get out of it. Or give up and consider it game over. If you get imprisoned consider it as game over with an optional option to rescue yourself... Otherwise you take sanity damage as i used too.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Looks like this thread is kind of dead but has anyone beaten the first boss through combat? 1600 HP and all those attack patterns is insane.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
has anyone beaten the first boss through combat?
You mean Fuuka? I remember I've had some not-too-hard time fighting her the first time (had to hide in numerous barrels around the map several times to remove restraints before the next attack round). But all the next attempts it was kinda ... trivial? Playing rogue all the time and never found any use for magic. Just like with normal enemies, sidestep her attacks and keep distance from her spawns, avoid narrow passages and make sure not to get stuck anywhere blocked between two enemies. Apart from that she's easier than fighting three regular opponents, just takes some time. If things get hot - run away behind the nearest corner, she'll soon lose the track and give you time to recover (restore stamina, or remove restraints).

Note: it was quite some time since I've played this game (before itch.io page), so may be her behavior was tweaked to make the fight less trivial.

LanguidFox

Jul 19, 2019
For me bringing her down was about the synergies. A couple of water spheres flooded the battlefield from the outset, from then on out any ice attack would freeze her for five rounds (which could include hitting her with another ice attack). I think there's a passive spell you need to buy to make the water/ice thing happen, but it looks like there's a bunch of stuff like this.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
You mean Fuuka? I remember I've had some not-too-hard time fighting her the first time (had to hide in numerous barrels around the map several times to remove restraints before the next attack round). But all the next attempts it was kinda ... trivial? Playing rogue all the time and never found any use for magic. Just like with normal enemies, sidestep her attacks and keep distance from her spawns, avoid narrow passages and make sure not to get stuck anywhere blocked between two enemies. Apart from that she's easier than fighting three regular opponents, just takes some time. If things get hot - run away behind the nearest corner, she'll soon lose the track and give you time to recover (restore stamina, or remove restraints).

Note: it was quite some time since I've played this game (before itch.io page), so may be her behavior was tweaked to make the fight less trivial.
I just keep missing her and when I do hit it only deals a tiny amount of damage, so I'm stuck meticulously dodging for a very long time while chipping off 5 HP per hit unless I'm missing some obvious way to up my DPS. Playing Rogue too, the starting knife is the best weapon in the game lol.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
it is not well explained here. How is pasive mana recorvery working exactly? What i see when it's near full you regenerate mana otherwise not. Can someone explain that part? And how it work with this spell: View attachment 3291709
I'm not sure on Conjure Display Stand; it looks like it's something to cast on fully bound enemies instead of "Truss them up" or capturing them, but do they get the buffs or do you? I'll ask the Discord.

Edit: I asked. It's an aura that causes you to do more psychic damage to enemies around, and it gives you 50 charge, which is used for various things

Mana's a little easier. You have a mana pool (blue bar) and a passive one (smaller white one on the bottom). When you deplete mana, it will refill from the passive one until your mana is either full or you're out of passive mana. Passive mana can only recharge on the room you get after advancing a floor.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2017
The game becomes manageable after you collect some gear, stats, perks and spells.
My gripes:
-Clunky save system, just do normal saves
-No safe chest. After a while, collecting interesting gear sets becomes the only goal in the game, but if you get captured you will lose a lot of your gear. Some of capture scenarios are also somewhat interesting
-Some of the spells aren't explained well.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Looks like this thread is kind of dead but has anyone beaten the first boss through combat? 1600 HP and all those attack patterns is insane.
Playing as mage and just DDoS her with Arcane Blast. You can easy recharge Arcane Energy with Magical Sight (+10 per turn) when it get free by Inner Power passive. Truly free attack power

snarlarf

Nov 9, 2018
I've fought her on two runs so far. First time was a melee build that tended to have an easy time with the game. It was hard to spend much time in melee with her and extremely hard to hit, but I was helped a lot by using all the damage items I had. Bolas, for instance, can't be evaded. She'll walk into bombs sometimes. Stuff like that.

Second time was with water and lightning magic and that was much easier. Staying away from her all the time and going around the arena in a circle.

MC97

Jan 1, 2021
I'm not sure on Conjure Display Stand; it looks like it's something to cast on fully bound enemies instead of "Truss them up" or capturing them, but do they get the buffs or do you? I'll ask the Discord.

Edit: I asked. It's an aura that causes you to do more psychic damage to enemies around, and it gives you 50 charge, which is used for various things

Mana's a little easier. You have a mana pool (blue bar) and a passive one (smaller white one on the bottom). When you deplete mana, it will refill from the passive one until your mana is either full or you're out of passive mana. Passive mana can only recharge on the room you get after advancing a floor.
thx. That explains everything i was wondering about!

LanguidFox

Jul 19, 2019
I was inspired to try a water/metal archer using vine arrows and conjure display stand (To replace the charge you spend on archery and vine arrows) It's quite fun, but capturing someone only gives enough charge for a couple of shots so you need to use binding weapons for easy one on one fights so you're 1000/1000 for the bow in tough encounters.

Really enjoying how much variety this game has. Bought it 'cause I wanted to tip the creator :)

Reactions: snarlarf
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes