MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
question for MrZGames, but I was wondering would you ever think of creating a game together with enlit3d?
As much as I would like it, we work on different engines, I work on unity (now moving to Unreal), while the madman made his own engine, so that makes our knowledge and skills pretty much non-combinable. (Among other stuff that would make it very hard)
I'm not opposed to it, but it is something extremely unlikely since we both have our own plans, projects and teams.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
As much as I would like it, we work on different engines, I work on unity (now moving to Unreal), while the madman made his own engine, so that makes our knowledge and skills pretty much non-combinable. (Among other stuff that would make it very hard)
I'm not opposed to it, but it is something extremely unlikely since we both have our own plans, projects and teams.
ah I understand, a mixed game would have been nice both in 3d like hr2 and with positions and customizations of KFC2.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KinkyFightClub2-0.6.3f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
The story mode is a bit of a disappointment, not gonna lie. The arcade mode is plenty fun, but in story, you are grinding your ass off for minor stat gains that sometimes bug out and don't even apply. The mansion could easily be cut down to half size and still be too tedious to run around in. Almost every opponent gets initiative at all times and you are stuck doing nothing but hit commit in the hopes of outpacing the other pleasure bar. You don't get to play the game, you get to watch the game playing you. At least in arcade the player has agency.

After 27 fights I managed to get strength cap increased to 4, and yet I cannot add a fourth strength point. Maybe the story mode needs some more time in the oven?

Jan 21, 2022
If you start sprinting in the mansion and stop pressing W while still pressing control your character will be stuck in the sprinting animation while not moving.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The story mode is a bit of a disappointment, not gonna lie. The arcade mode is plenty fun, but in story, you are grinding your ass off for minor stat gains that sometimes bug out and don't even apply. The mansion could easily be cut down to half size and still be too tedious to run around in. Almost every opponent gets initiative at all times and you are stuck doing nothing but hit commit in the hopes of outpacing the other pleasure bar. You don't get to play the game, you get to watch the game playing you. At least in arcade the player has agency.

After 27 fights I managed to get strength cap increased to 4, and yet I cannot add a fourth strength point. Maybe the story mode needs some more time in the oven?
Yea, I was about to comment similarly today. The building in the story mode is too unnecessarily huge and the training spots are scattered. You will spend more time searching and running than actual fighting.

If there were options or if each area had a 'fast travel' thing it would be better. Like a pedestal or some type of marker or whatever to interact with that directly takes you to training areas or important areas in the mansion.

Reactions: jehfwehfoiwejfioj

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
To add a little to this, considering we only fight AI characters going for the full domination bar usually makes the enemy try to escape (however it stops them from using some counter abilities so there's that I guess).

And the other thing I wanted to add is that I also don't understand the point of the buff that boosts stats early but reduces them later because characters start receiving big damage after they get the wet debuff which takes a while to trigger. Why get a buff early on and lose it when it matters?
Tried story mode and found domination to be useful. Aka put 3 points in it. Next up is 3 points in intelligence for calm down. Challenger difficulty with 1/1/1/1 stats is pain and got ass kicked in friendly 1 and main 1, by friendly 2-3 i was 5-10% away from winning, razor thin, and main 2 was just a win. Restrain is your friend here. As is any pleasure removal.With no arsenal at all you really need to stack that one permadebuff you got, and 3 str is useful for overpower and generally being able to get dom up.

freeko

May 15, 2019
I agree that the story mode mansion is WAY too big. Maybe a simplification to having a map showing where characters and training spots are? Feels like simple might be better when it comes to the mansion. I like that there are a bunch of places to explore, but most end up being dead ends with no payoff. I think the idea was good, but the implementation might be off in my opinion.

The gameplay is still the main event, and I think the game moves a bit too fast compared to the first edition. I can not play the game at all in real time mode, which is another miniscule negative that I can look aside. Turn based mode still exists, so there is the easy solution to that problem.

Customization from the character perspective is fantastic. I'd like to see more moves developed over time. Not just more variations, but more unique moves. There are 5 (or more) variations of some moves and it feels like picking random might end up being a better way to go than having so many different variations of the same move. Tough to say how I really feel about this, but it feels like a minor bother toward building my customized character(s). Not really sure how to fix it either aside from potentially having a means to sort moves through some manner of the keywords that are provided.

All in all I am not really wanting this to be more of a review (oops!) but I think pointing out things that I feel do and do not work can only help make this game better.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
At this point I'm convinced that the story mode characters are cheating in some capacity. Some characters like Giovanni are basically immune to lustful, can tank half the domination bar in one move and deal 5-8% pleasure per turn all at the same time. Even the non-dominating opponents can wipe out all progress you made in a single turn. It's ridiculous how blatant this is.

Edit: What's even worse is that an identical character (Same attributes, moveset and positions) fighting Giovanni in arcade is actually able to defeat him, where in story mode all opponents are just overpowering. Even the alleged submissive Mina will use dominate once in a while to remove your domination progress. Something's definitely not right.

Last edited:

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
At this point I'm convinced that the story mode characters are cheating in some capacity. Some characters like Giovanni are basically immune to lustful, can tank half the domination bar in one move and deal 5-8% pleasure per turn all at the same time. Even the non-dominating opponents can wipe out all progress you made in a single turn. It's ridiculous how blatant this is.

Edit: What's even worse is that an identical character (Same attributes, moveset and positions) fighting Giovanni in arcade is actually able to defeat him, where in story mode all opponents are just overpowering. Even the alleged submissive Mina will use dominate once in a while to remove your domination progress. Something's definitely not right.
Spam restrain. Spam it hard. Most of the chars got no restrain escape

Jan 21, 2022

Funny you mention Giovanni because I was thinking the same about him. That guy has an ability (panther strike I think?) which requires 7 dexterity to use and I am pretty sure his strength is above 3 since his dominate action was stronger than mine.

Now I haven't fought a lot of the others yet but most of them seem pretty weak (keep in mind I'm not even into the second main fight yet though).

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
I hope this game will have cum stain, which is what has been lacking in other earlier games like Club 1 or Solas, because it would feel satisfying to leave a mess on the opponent, in my personal preference

Reactions: M_e_*

jim863656

Aug 16, 2023
Seems that strength is bugged in story mode, as it stuck at 3 despite my cap being heigher. The other attributes have worked thus far in increasing their cap. Also for those who are having issues at the start of the story, there is an exploit where if you start a new story by overwritting the slot of a story slot you have progress in, you get to carry over all of your attribute points. Does mean that you have to start over but at least with this you'll stand somewhat of a chance against the ai using moves that they shouldn't be able to do if their stats are meant to scale with the player. (i.e panthers strike)

safeman

May 25, 2019
You know what would be great to have?

Position override for all opponents.
Have a toggle in options that if set to on, then you have a menu where you select a position moveset to override all non-custom opponents' movesets.

This should apply to all game modes.
It's a sex game and we have preferances. Right now i'l only play with custom characters.

Another great toggle option to have would be 'no foreplay'/'only foreplay'. Where 'no foreplay' disables using foreplay moves, and only allows sex moves and the other option does the opposite.

safeman

May 25, 2019
Hmm, just downloaded the new version and no characters are showing up, when I click open folder it says the game can't access it.

Old version works.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes