• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I don't understand the logic behind gameplay mechanics of this game. It seems like it heavily favors passive/submissive characters over active/dominant ones because dominated characters generate more focus each turn. So I am trying to find any advantages of dom characters but I can't find any. I've played this game for like an hour, maybe I am missing some important detail. Can someone tell me if I am missing something or are game mechanics kinda broken like this?
Submissive characters need a specific passive to not lose to pleasure, because while you gain more focus, you also gain more pleasure while dominated.

Moreover, some characters can use abilities and do stuff while they're dominating, same goes for being dominated. Imho it's a bit balanced, but if you know what you're doing with passives then the balance is tipped a little bit in favor of submissive play

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm playing endless/survival mode. Won the first two fights. My character, despite starting with 0% pleasure gained 69% pleasure out of no where on first round of 3rd fight. Naturally my character orgasmed first. But then she also started with 50% pleasure again(after the orgasm), meanwhile best I can do against opponent is inflict him 40% pleasure. My character orgasmed again and I am now losing the match 2-0. What the hell? I didn't even do anything wrong...

And how to activate these cheats?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I'm playing endless/survival mode. Won the first two fights. My character, despite starting with 0% pleasure gained 69% pleasure out of no where on first round of 3rd fight. Naturally my character orgasmed first. But then she also started with 50% pleasure again(after the orgasm), meanwhile best I can do against opponent is inflict him 40% pleasure. My character orgasmed again and I am now losing the match 2-0. What the hell? I didn't even do anything wrong...

And how to activate these cheats?
Do you remember if when you won the second match you were around 75% Pleasure? Cause it probably was a UI issue not updating the health bar instantly when starting the match.

The cheats are activable with the cheat code, that I added for the $20s patrons as a special thank you for them (otherwise I wouldn't even bother putting cheats on the game itself)

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I don't understand the logic behind gameplay mechanics of this game. It seems like it heavily favors passive/submissive characters over active/dominant ones because dominated characters generate more focus each turn. So I am trying to find any advantages of dom characters but I can't find any. I've played this game for like an hour, maybe I am missing some important detail. Can someone tell me if I am missing something or are game mechanics kinda broken like this?
No, you observed that correctly, submissive characters are overpowered at the moment.

At character creation they do not need to put points in Strength or Dexterity, thus they have "more" attribute points, do not need to spend ability or passive slots to be better at gaining Dominance
in a match do not need to spend Energy and Focus to gain Dominance
and gain more Focus than their opponent.
In addition they also have the access to the strongest passive in the game, "Punisher".

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do you remember if when you won the second match you were around 75% Pleasure? Cause it probably was a UI issue not updating the health bar instantly when starting the match.
Does pleasure carry between matches? I was not aware of that. I don't remember what was the pleasure value in the previous fight but you are probably right.

The cheats are activable with the cheat code, that I added for the $20s patrons as a special thank you for them (otherwise I wouldn't even bother putting cheats on the game itself)
understandable.jpg

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No, you observed that correctly, submissive characters are overpowered at the moment.

At character creation they do not need to put points in Strength or Dexterity, thus they have "more" attribute points, do not need to spend ability or passive slots to be better at gaining Dominance
in a match do not need to spend Energy and Focus to gain Dominance
and gain more Focus than their opponent.
In addition they also have the access to the strongest passive in the game, "Punisher".
I am not good at this game so far my best is reaching 3rd fight on endless mode.
But even I feel game gets noticably easier when I play submissive characters.
I am still trying different dom builds, maybe one day I'll find one works for me.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Hm, tried Survival for the first time, currently won 6 times. Still at 0% Pleasure. Seems you are healed by 25% after each match.

My two dom and one sub character, if you wanna check them out.
Have to be copied to
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Kinky Fight Club 2\characters

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hm, tried Survival for the first time, currently won 6 times. Still at 0% Pleasure. Seems you are healed by 25% after each match.

My two dom and one sub character, if you wanna check them out.
Have to be copied to
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios\Kinky Fight Club 2\characters
I'll try playing with them, thanks for sharing!

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
In case you are using Real Time mode the neutral 4 - Recover is very powerful as it gets rarely interrupted and heals you for iirc 12%.
You can also use the Ability "Calm Down" during a grapple.

At the beginning of a fight start stripping yourself. It costs no Energy and gives 15 Focus. If you really go for it you can start the first grapple with close to 100 Focus.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just a heads up for MrZed, no clue if it's a bug or if it's intended but if you modify the campaign character's .txt, the entire character's appearance gets reset to basic. I've tried adding stat points through the .txt and my character got reset, if it's intentional then well it's not very pog of you mister

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Not intentional, I don't try to make things to hurt players who modify the saves, worst case scenario is that they screw the games for themselves. But I also won't spend much time trying to find fixes for that cases, as (as far as know) it's an extremely low number of players.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Not intentional, I don't try to make things to hurt players who modify the saves, worst case scenario is that they screw the games for themselves. But I also won't spend much time trying to find fixes for that cases, as (as far as know) it's an extremely low number of players.
Got it. Is there any plans of adding character sharing to the campaign as well?

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I noticed an interesting bug when editing my custom characters. I like to use the full hoods and max out the shiny slider. When I open up a character to look at/change their stats, the hood always gets reset to matte despite not making any changes about it. Something similar happens to hair when looking at body sliders. Any ideas how to make the shiny slider stick?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Got it. Is there any plans of adding character sharing to the campaign as well?
Technically you can. Just copy the Campaign characters (and the image as well, tho that will be rebuilt once you customize it, so it is not necesarily needed) and share them. Just make sure that the campaign characters are put on the campaign folder.

I noticed an interesting bug when editing my custom characters. I like to use the full hoods and max out the shiny slider. When I open up a character to look at/change their stats, the hood always gets reset to matte despite not making any changes about it. Something similar happens to hair when looking at body sliders. Any ideas how to make the shiny slider stick?
Likely a bug. I will take a look at it once I'm back home.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Technically you can. Just copy the Campaign characters (and the image as well, tho that will be rebuilt once you customize it, so it is not necesarily needed) and share them. Just make sure that the campaign characters are put on the campaign folder.
I'll rephrase as I didn't explain myself correctly. Is there a way to use a custom character as a campaign character? With "sharing" I meant between my custom chars folder and my campaign folder.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes