PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know how the heck can I make enemies use their skills? Like I create a custom character, make her the bondage master and give her all the skills that add restraints, but then whenever I fight her she just doesn't use them? She just tries to dominate me without using her skills. Like how are Rogue's Gamble and Devious Trap supposed to work if the NPC won't use skills?

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how the heck can I make enemies use their skills? Like I create a custom character, make her the bondage master and give her all the skills that add restraints, but then whenever I fight her she just doesn't use them? She just tries to dominate me without using her skills. Like how are Rogue's Gamble and Devious Trap supposed to work if the NPC won't use skills?
Check the help section on AI types and try changing whatever AI she has. Some of them (like Dominant) are very single-minded. Beyond that, some skills rarely see use if the AI has a more general/flexible option that takes priority every time. In that case, try mixing up her skills so she has fewer potentially redundant ones.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Check the help section on AI types and try changing whatever AI she has. Some of them (like Dominant) are very single-minded. Beyond that, some skills rarely see use if the AI has a more general/flexible option that takes priority every time. In that case, try mixing up her skills so she has fewer potentially redundant ones.
Where's this help section at? I've checked ingame but in the codex there's nothing talking about personality types

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Top-left corner when editing a character.
Gotcha, never seen that. So there's no personality for bondage? Sadge. I mean I guess dominant? But using that one the characters won't use skills like devious trap and all the other "passive" ones.

Someshippingtrash

Oct 4, 2022
I vaguely remember Mr. Z having a general rule to wait a month per new update until posting games here? Or am I thinking of another dev?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Never really shared characters but I want to try it out, let me know if it doesn't work.

This is a succubus I've just made, prefers being passive, dominates while adding restraints up to the point the enemy can't pretty much dominate anymore and takes a shit ton of pleasure.

Tried beating her with base characters but so far Kat and Lorelei lost (I've really tried lol).

I'm not very content with her hair but it's the best I've found to be honest, feel free to make adjustments and maybe share it back?

Characters go into LocalLow/Skyflare Studios/Kinky Fight Club 2/characters

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So my character is futa passive, the enemy is futa active. Whenever I use a "command" oral move, or the enemy uses a "perform" oral move, my characters pussy gets targeted instead of the penis. Is there any way to fix this? I know active on active does it but considering this game has passive and active playstyles I'm wondering if this is simply a bug.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
So my character is futa passive, the enemy is futa active. Whenever I use a "command" oral move, or the enemy uses a "perform" oral move, my characters pussy gets targeted instead of the penis. Is there any way to fix this? I know active on active does it but considering this game has passive and active playstyles I'm wondering if this is simply a bug.
Passive and active affects the genital that gets used when they have both. Because you're passive, your pussy will get used over the cock

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have any suggestion for builds? So far I have the dom/sub ones, one related to threesomes, one to restraints, and I've tried the brattiness one.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I really like real time mode...gives it more a game feeling and less of a gallery. The one big issue with real time is that you cannot view or set up your next move. The AI will always go the instant it is allowed, and that hides your move selection and gives the AI a bit too much of an unintentional edge. Also, it would be nice to be able to navigate the moves/abilities during your lock-out period.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes