HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Wish one day dev would find a way to incorporate high heels in his games.
What do you mean? There are high heels in-game. Unless you mean mechanically instead of just visually? I doubt this dev will go that route honestly. And as someone with a high heels fetish, I haven't yet found an adult game which managed to incorporate high heels into their gameplay satisfactorily. They're all way too simple or afterthoughts.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
i hope there will be a text-search function, because the number of moves and outfits are getting out of hand

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible to revert faces to the old style? I'm not a fan of the new faces, if I'm perfectly honest.

Also: Can you get rid of the weird black shadow on a fighter's scalp when you select no hair?

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Since you guys posted the links already, mind updating the main images of the thread to the new screenshots?

Jan 21, 2022
Wow I do not know how I missed that so hard. Thanks.

Edit: I realized why I missed it so many times. Apparently going into a custom female character's version replaces the option with nipple changes but if you go there and then back to the male character it doesn't switch back to beard options.

yasee.JPG

Last edited:

Elagabalus

Sep 20, 2020
Damn guys, why you think a random bald dude looks like Andrew Tate?
hahaha

Use the mouse! Click and drag to move, or rotate!
Sorry! Mouse was moving camera, but now does not move. Hit the wrong key? How to restore camera movement?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). Its a well-known tool since 2008. In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download Table

*NOTES:
  • (1) There is bug affecting current public reased version of CE, thus I can't yet use features as I like at least when shared for everyone.
  • (1) Due to that you might see an error when enabling or you cant enable other options. If so close game/CE and retry.
  • (1) For the structure/form you have to do s.t. yourself (will be printed) and its yet not truly 100% update safe. I am trying to look if I can find something working for everyone, but I'm also sick and that doesnt help
  • (2) There is too much repetive code. I'll add other buttons too. So not on every option you click the table has yet an effect. But you can simply use the reset script if values turned too low/high.
  • On any questions quote or if I miss it pm/dm me.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Ah sad.
When I read it earlier during commute I thought you had created a way to reverse-engineer the game and change some values.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
What do you mean by that? There are values changed, just automatically using scripts or manually when using form.
EDIT: And reverse engineered it is too. I also created a "way", just its unclear how you do mean that. It is a table to be used with cheat engine (a tool for memory scanning/debugging/injecting working on *theoratically* any x86/64 application - ofc except online where you shouldnt use cheats anyway).

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
How do you actually join a club in story mode? It seems the team select on character customization does nothing. I talked to all the of the club leads but all of the club doors are still closed and I can't find a way to join one.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created:
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). Its a well-known tool since 2008. In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download Table

*NOTES:
  • (1) There is bug affecting current public reased version of CE, thus I can't yet use features as I like at least when shared for everyone.
  • (1) Due to that you might see an error when enabling or you cant enable other options. If so close game/CE and retry.
  • (1) For the structure/form you have to do s.t. yourself (will be printed) and its yet not truly 100% update safe. I am trying to look if I can find something working for everyone, but I'm also sick and that doesnt help
  • (2) There is too much repetive code. I'll add other buttons too. So not on every option you click the table has yet an effect. But you can simply use the reset script if values turned too low/high.
  • On any questions quote or if I miss it pm/dm me.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
A way to edit stats would be nice.

Or if that's already in the table then more clearly labeling it would be nice.

I'm using CE 7.5 but I can't seem to enable no focus loss, I can enable no energy loss. EDIT: NM focus loss works after a few rounds into a fight.

And I'm not entirely sure what "Cheats enabled changing first number" means.

EDIT: Lol so I got to the point where you're forced to join a club finally and I just get a black screen after joining. This game I swear. Reloaded and screen is still black. I love how brokenly buggy this game is, man.

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
A way to edit stats would be nice.
And I'm not entirely sure ...
There is. And I agree it might need better explaining but if you explore the table and follow instructions you should be able to find it. (Reset ..\Open Structure hit: CTRL+N and 2x ENTER).
It's not the ideal way, I wanted it to do differently but as I wrote in my post due to a bug its the only way I found for now. I didnt have much time to work on it, but found no way around yet. As for the last option, look into the settings, far right afair. It's a bit hidden, but you will find it. Then again it's not rly required, you can edit things as you like already.

Jan 21, 2022
How do you actually join a club in story mode? It seems the team select on character customization does nothing. I talked to all the of the club leads but all of the club doors are still closed and I can't find a way to join one.
After you go through some main story fights you choose one of the clubs to join.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
There is. And I agree it might need better explaining but if you explore the table and follow instructions you should be able to find it. (Reset ..\Open Structure hit: CTRL+N and 2x ENTER).
It's not the ideal way, I wanted it to do differently but as I wrote in my post due to a bug its the only way I found for now. I didnt have much time to work on it, but found no way around yet. As for the last option, look into the settings, far right afair. It's a bit hidden, but you will find it. Then again it's not rly required, you can edit things as you like already.
Yeaaahhh I got cheat engine with your table loaded and I don't see anything like this anywhere.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
You do have to enable first. A recent CE version (7.5+ recommended) is required too. If you dont see entries after enabling, then send me the output of "Print debug infos to report (on errors)". It's a first time that would be required on any of my tables but hey ....
EDIT, wait you saw some options already. So what do you not see exactly? "Enable", 2 scripts down "Reset ....", "Open Structure". You need to be in a fight I believe for it to work.

Last edited:

Switcherous

May 28, 2017
Hi - whenever i try to play with oily skin, it is resettet to a "normal" way after i exit the character editor.
when i edit again, the slide is still where it is, but the oil effect only applies after i click the slide once.
am i doing something wrong ?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes