TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, in that version there were definitely issues with body customization.
According to the changelog it should be fixed in 0.8.2
  • Fixed an issue with Skin oiliness not loading properly

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
for MrZed you could re-add mohank's hair? , it was fantastic for my character now all the hair I see makes my character a female even if she's male, now I'm forced to wear full mask bondage so as not to see horrible hair.... for the rest nice improvement of the body for both sexes, but for the hair a little less

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Currently find open to pleasure -> bondage spam 2 be incredibly effective. Only a dedicated anti bondage build beats it given you can easily dish out a dozen restrains in first 10 turns and continue at the pace. Lust on dominate, bondage on lust is a no brainer to make your bread and butter dominate op. You can add commit chance on dominate if you really wanna get insane value out of a button. Your dominate becomes domination +lust chance + restrain + 25% of commit(lust chance and restrain).

I sorta wonder if an energy targetting build just balls though. AI even on highest difficulty tends to get mighty tired and a pushover after an early storm.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What abilities do you use for Bondage spam? Tried Sensual Domination, Devious Distraction and Submibify, but I hardly put restrains onto my opponent. Restraining Move does help, but against a strong dominant character you will hardly get to 50%+ Domination.
Unless you abuse the fact that KyFC2 does not differ between Buffs and Debuffs, and you can remove Open to Pleasure with abilities such as Cleanse...

edit:
Attached my Bondage character.
Use Panther Strike to gain Domination, use Restraining Move to gain Domination and put 1-2 restrains onto your opponent. Once you are dominating you can spam Dominate to put 1 restrain onto your opponent each turn. Pin Down makes sure the opponent can only escape with a Counter-like ability.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Screenshot (132).png You're prob gonna lose round 1 vs championship AI, or at least should be prepared to. You prob can't outdom it no matter what your build is without buffs or debuffs galore, hence retraint being good. Sensual domination, devious distraction and tactical reversal is what i did. You can run two counter skills easy to practically ensure you always reset their dom gauge. if you open with open to pleasure into counter for example you hit one restrain, and are probably up on energy and focus by a lot if the other side just spent two turns trying to dom. You still have counter two ready to fuck em up if they double down. I also run countermeasures which is a lot better with the added restraint. It really gives you the tempo to fuck up an enemy in the mid-game. Here's an AI that should on paper be a decent match-up(domination and ways to get out of bondage) being pretty destroyed by the end of round 1 on highest diff. Went foreplay->open to pleasure->escape->reverse(she undid some of my escape gauge so didn't work)->reverse, at that point dom was back to 50% and i had 100 focus , so i restrained, dommed, countered and by the time open to pleasure buff was off i had 3 restraints on and a good resource advantage. From there it was smooth sailing.

Edit: Ended 3-0 with my char on 88%

Gist is counter resets to 50% and restrain works on 50%, counter into restrain is two triggers of bondage already. Countermeasures will give you a 2 action tempo swing and a bondage, and once you win the resource game of having more focus and energy you can spam dominate . A build that can remove bondage cheaply ofc crushes this but there's really no such thing for ai chars.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

lamaz

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with Dirty Talk? I've removed the comma before every line in the json files and made copies of the base files from 4-12. I have the option enabled in the game but I haven't seen any single character use Dirty Talk in any scenario.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with Dirty Talk?
What version are you using? I checked and dirty talk 1-3 seem to be missing in the 0.8.2 version.
Also, have you set your character to use a specific dirty talk number? "0" will never use any.

You're prob gonna lose round 1 vs championship AI
You mean "Challenger" AI?
This is after about 15 turns of my Bondage Queen character:
Clipboard01_KyFC2_Bondage_Queen.jpg

I don't see the use of Sensual Domination in your character. If you mostly use Lustful, Restraining Move and Reversal / Counter to apply restrains why not use Commit instead of Dominate and free one passive slot?

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
What version are you using? I checked and dirty talk 1-3 seem to be missing in the 0.8.2 version.
Also, have you set your character to use a specific dirty talk number? "0" will never use any.

You mean "Challenger" AI?
This is after about 15 turns of my Bondage Queen character:
View attachment 3784079

I don't see the use of Sensual Domination in your character. If you mostly use Lustful, Restraining Move and Reversal / Counter to apply restrains why not use Commit instead of Dominate and free one passive slot?
Tried your char and honestly don't see the point of panther strike. Your dominate is good enough to beat AI that tends to start wasting actions apparently. I guess it's a back-up but in the two tests just dominate worked. Otherwise it's a cake walk pretty much and you stomp the ai pretty fast.

As for sensual domination, it's mostly cause i find commit kinda dogshit? I haven't seen it do much damage. Most pleasure comes from domination in my experience. Mind you i slap dashed the build and the real slot waster is energy rush which is just not worth a turn. Decided to fuck around with maximizing counter memes tho and this one is kinda funny. It dies to the no escape passive but otherwise super solid. Gist is you gain back energy when you restrain so a simply escape-reversal loop does ok. Open for pleasure gives you a ton of focus and you got 3 counters all of which restrain. Risky games is a cheap way to restrain and get back energy and unstoppable ensures you win restrain vs restrain builds. Ofc as i said, there is one passive that hard counters you but it's pretty unlikely a char has it. It plays interesting, you kinda spam restrains on both you and them and also lose hard early but later on even a restrain build struggles with your spam of remove restraint.

1719743764614.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92
Jan 21, 2022
Currently find open to pleasure -> bondage spam 2 be incredibly effective. Only a dedicated anti bondage build beats it given you can easily dish out a dozen restrains in first 10 turns and continue at the pace. Lust on dominate, bondage on lust is a no brainer to make your bread and butter dominate op. You can add commit chance on dominate if you really wanna get insane value out of a button. Your dominate becomes domination +lust chance + restrain + 25% of commit(lust chance and restrain).

I sorta wonder if an energy targetting build just balls though. AI even on highest difficulty tends to get mighty tired and a pushover after an early storm.
Wouldn't this be countered by a submissive defence build that doesn't rely on dominating?

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Wouldn't this be countered by a submissive defence build that doesn't rely on dominating?
Not sure it would prob depend on how restrain resistant it is. You still would be landing at least 2 restraints every 3 turns. It would prob be run over by a long form buff stacking sub build and might struggle against one that has ways to counter restraint. The game sort of is rock papers scissors to some degree build wise and only AI being dumb lets you win vs everyone. At the very least you wouldn't give out a lot of focus willingly by dominating until your restraints are all set up . If you get your bondage full set on, you can spam commit and calm down and inshallah that it's enough. It is vs AI. Potential PvP i feel like you prob lose. This build prob works best on a dominating brawler and pretty well vs another bondage build, provided no escape isn't in play, and is prob not favoured vs a build looking to stack permabuffs or a sub build provided they can counter bondage.

Mind you in pvp i feel like no quarter could be really good? AI doesn't really restore pleasure a lot but most custom chars i saw run calm down

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
1. Tried your char and honestly don't see the point of panther strike.
(...)
2. As for sensual domination, it's mostly cause i find commit kinda dogshit?
1.) Yeah, I rarely use it nowadays.
It's a relic from before the AI update when the hardest difficulty got +40% domination.

2.) True, Commit is kinda useless.

Everything gets countered by a well-build submissive char because submissive chars are overpowered.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
1.) Yeah, I rarely use it nowadays.
It's a relic from before the AI update when the hardest difficulty got +40% domination.

2.) True, Commit is kinda useless.

Everything gets countered by a well-build submissive char because submissive chars are overpowered.
Ye i noticed on the new version that ai doesn't just bulldoze you on dominate. Used to be that you can just forget about winning domination on highest diff. But seems nah.

lamaz

Jan 18, 2019
I'm on version 0.7.3 and found that the root cause of the problem is related to the UI scaling to ultra-wide resolution. I'm using 3440x1440 and with that resolution, some parts of the UI is hidden, including the dirty talk window. I lowered it to 2560x1440 and now I can see the dirty talk window.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes