portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
You are mixing sutff here
The whole Role means how they will behave sexually:
Basically
passive = gets penetrated
Active = penetrates
Mixed = a bit of both

Being dominant or submissive is part of the personality of a character and will determine how the AI plays it. For example Lucy has the dominant personality, if you set her as passive she will dominate the living shit out of you with her tits and pussy, but if you set her to active she will use a strap-on/futa (based on your settings).
i have set enemy to passive role and she get strappon too...

• Hey there
Reactions: CuumWizard

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
there's a different setting; something about Always on vs. During scenes vs. During scenes that requires it
(I had the same issue until trying the other options)

Reactions: portela6565

NVV

Jan 19, 2019
Hello Mr.Z! Love your games Just a few questions. Will Kinky fight club 2 get released on steam ? other question is that is the latest version of Kinky Fight club 1 on steam ?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That's weird, I'm gonna go with the stupid question but, have you tried disabling all leg restraints, closing the customzation and then opening customization and enabling them again?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You are mixing sutff here
The whole Role means how they will behave sexually:
Basically
passive = gets penetrated
Active = penetrates
Mixed = a bit of both

Being dominant or submissive is part of the personality of a character and will determine how the AI plays it. For example Lucy has the dominant personality, if you set her as passive she will dominate the living shit out of you with her tits and pussy, but if you set her to active she will use a strap-on/futa (based on your settings).
Something that I encountered in SCH more often than I'd like was my female character set to mix; other female set to mix; other male set to active. Yet the player mix setting seemed to overrule the active npc active quite often (mostly on position change) and forced them to passive. Is that something you got a grip on in KFC2 (and possibly in a future SCH fix as well)?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
0.3.2 just released, and its got some great stuff!

I'm weirdly excited about rotating models in character creation with the mouse. That's been a pet peeve for years.
The random positions are back: random oral, random missionary, random doggy, etc. Hooray for variety!
There's a couple completely new positions: Dominant missionary and Deep doggystyle.
All the old sound effects have been replaced with professionally designed ones!
There's also new passives, a new character, and a lot of bug fixes.

That is so much for what you'd expect from the numbering to be a minor update!

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone else have this problem where the camera just freezes/refuses to move right off the bat? This shit happens like 80% of the time and it's really fucking annoying so any help would be appreciated! And thanks in advance!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I really like Zed's games but.... There's something about the cock shapes that makes me feel uneasy. How they're.... Hmmmm, 180 twisted on the head? IDK how to explain it lol

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Update 0.4 Released! Its got some good stuff but not quite as much that I'm excited about as the last update.

The following includes a plan to switch to Unreal 5. Personally, I think this may be a bit premature. Unity is likely to reverse course on their monetization plans after they inevitably and quickly find out that their clever plans backfire horribly. Unreal 5 is a spectacularly better engine, but needing to take a year off to make the switch sounds awful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Update 0.4 Released! Its got some good stuff but not quite as much that I'm excited about as the last update.

The following includes a plan to switch to Unreal 5. Personally, I think this may be a bit premature. Unity is likely to reverse course on their monetization plans after they inevitably and quickly find out that their clever plans backfire horribly. Unreal 5 is a spectacularly better engine, but needing to take a year off to make the switch sounds awful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I dont think it's premature at all. More like a reasonable thing to do. When I saw the news on Unity I felt like it was the dickiest move their devs could have done for being an engine that has always been targetted to be used for smaller/indie devs compared to the triple A based Unreal.

Quite frankly, I like the games of Zed but always thought there was something quite awful about their 3D character models, specially the dick shapes. This could be the perfect chance to not only fix that but maybe even add more details that I dont think that Unity would have that easy to implement.

Another thing is that I never truly trusted the way Unity monetized it's revenue respect the devs gainings. There used to be a time in which in order to develop games in Unity, at all, you had to pay a big ass fee so you can have access to the engine that allowed you to publish your games. Or download the user version in which you could only create games and apps for personal use but never share?

I could go on but honestly? While it sort of surprised me to see Zed considering the switch, the news are not that unexpected XD

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
To be honest I dont think it's premature at all...
I've sort of been through this before. A couple of my favorite 3D animators made the switch between 2 different platforms, and I didn't see them for 2-3 years. And that was just for animations. Making games is factors more complicated.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I've sort of been through this before. A couple of my favorite 3D animators made the switch between 2 different platforms, and I didn't see them for 2-3 years. And that was just for animations. Making games is factors more complicated.
Im not saying its going to be easy. Having to transfer the game from one engine to the other is pretty much making an entire game from scratch. But what I do mean is that is a necesary process if you dont wanna deal with Unity's BS anymore, as well as its limitations.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes