Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
You and your guardian have moved to a secluded town and you are attending a new school. Everything appears idyllic and innocent until one looks behind the veil and dares to rebel against the strict rules. Something is wrong with this town and even your guardian seems to change...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-17
Release Date: 2020-07-07
Developer: SamCannis95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Story structure has been reworked. Start at Day 0 or 1
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Deadshot69 thanks for the link

2018-12-14_102953.jpg 2018-12-14_103022.jpg 2018-12-14_103042.jpg 2018-12-14_103140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Oh boy, Perverted Education ripoff #4521.

Perverted Education ripoffs are to tfgamessite as russian incest mommy shower peeking games are to here.
It was a pretty major shift a while back. When they rethought what counts as a transformation, it opened the floodgate for games that featured more mental corruption. That mixed with the sites growing popularity I guess changed the type of games from fun large games with total transformations using fantasy elements to much more grounded and (imo) boring games that dont even go through with a full TF anymore.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
There's no wiggle room in this game, nowhere to go and really no choice involved. It's just a bunch of clicking while the game tells it's story you're on a one way trip through. If you rebel or try to be anything other than on the path they want you on it's "game over alpha boy, you live your alpha life and do alpha things". A game without choice on rails is pointless, so pass on this.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This is a bare bones demo only mildly btter than the 0.1s that come out. The town has no use. Masturbation options run out to railroad you down the path that they want. Let your lust rise, bam! now you're a sissy. I was interested in the stepmom character's fall into debauchery but right now the dev is going full femdom with her.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
pretty boring and after like the I think 30th or 40th day there's nothing new it just repeats go to school go home to do chores/prepare meal for good boy points then sleep and then rinse and repeat and after like the 20th day when the step mom says you can't fap without her saying so it basically becomes impossible to get the '100 school points' every week to avoid punishment plus the money and the points seem to have no use as right now other then some one time events in the school park once you unlock it there's nothing to do other then the rinse and repeat things I stated earlier

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Given how the game removes the MC's ability to deal with his urges over time, (masturbate options removing themselves until the only selections are activating trap cards and requiring more vespeen gas/fetish fuel) I can only assume this thing is by design a landmine simulator. Click things until there is nowhere else left to click, boom. Great if that is what the creator of the game is going for-- but if that is the case the game only presents the illusion of choice. Or a lack of control, which I guess would link into it's overall theme.

One could argue a *kinky life game* would be something to play, but *being every bodies bitch simulator* is something you (possibly) endure. Meh.

Also, probably a bug, but it seems there was no way to boost the confidence rating, as it reset back to it's lower amount immediately every time. (Not including the penalties stack for being aroused.)

Messed around trying to find a route that wouldn't reduce the protag to a spineless worthless mess, or at the very least transition into a happy slut alongside the guardian, but no dice.

(For example, working out, backing up the guardian in the house with chores/meals for a good vibe at home, studying, etc. But it seems to pretty much be a all or nothing sort of deal. Stats don't seem to do much. You go from a wonderful son "talking about everything", object of her love, affection and/or repressed lust to an errant hell raiser that must be disciplined in the space of a day or two. )

Didn't seem to have anything you can 'purchase' with your end of week points for doing well (a herculean task), though that's likely a early content thing.

As per usual, so far the in game universe logic dictates the only path for a character to transition to a more feminine appearance involves mind frucking, cock cages, and quite literally kink shaming. Huh.

Fans of the traditional formula of hypnosis, sissy's, bondage etc. games will likely enjoy the bulk of content presented in this game. Others may want to eyeball it from a comfortable distance in a few versions and see how it goes.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Looking forward to how the developer does with this. Good start, so far, though not much there yet. Good luck and best wishes!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
not much there but i like it. a couple of glitches and being unable to masturbate later on in the game but other than that mostly ran well.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
I´m loving this! I cant wait how this gonna working out. And how this progress.. I hope there is way to resist changes, and not just like what ever you do, you become girl and slave of male teachers!

Now there is not much to do, or play.. but its nice start!

Reactions: Frosty2000

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The boring is that i can't play this because of it's a 64Bit game.... The Unity.dll file is crashing...

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Well, they added that letter that allows the protag to find the insidious stuff and a bad end for trying to escape it in the latest update. I'm still hoping for a way or ways to fight back to be added like in Repurposing Center where you can escape and get a good ending with all your bits and bobs or even come out better than when you started the game.

onga

Aug 17, 2018
Don't drink the syrup you'll be trapped forever in an endless loops of syrup drinking.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes