Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
is there a hero who could upload the latest version 0.4.2? I do not mean the 0.4.2 alpha ...

Post from May 5th

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is there a Mac version? It is a shame so many devs use such shitty engines.

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
anybody figure out how to play this with a mac? for some reason wine doesn't seem to run it (neither wine 2.0 or wine staging).

if anybody has succeded let me know would love to try this, huge fan of PE which this seems to be inspired by

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
this one looks promising, on less retarded side of oversaturated sissy text games niche.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game fails at pacing the text/scenes. You get a text wall with images and you have to scroll down a lot which is no good.
In general the UI is awful which means it's an unity game.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I really like this game, only thing I don't like are the hypno challenges. 70 is too much, maybe 40.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
New version from Patreon:

Kinky Life Game Version 0.4.3 (Horny Men):

Changelog:
- School: Bullies will start giving you trouble from time to time after you get the make-up transformation. (You can just pay, fight your way out or do other 'favors'...)
- The Fantasticon. Erotic cosplay among geeks. (You can get invited, when you get the gender changer and can win against the geeks in the card game)
- New progression scenes for:
- Café
- Guardian's lounge
- Yoga classes
- You can score with your guardian (requires high body and social skills)
Other:
- Fixed Advanced Day 9 start, which prevented some people from going to school
- Added new songs and audio files
- Added a VERY basic turn based combat mechanic just to test if it works. I will include more in-depth mechanics and strategy in a later update. (The bullies get progressively stronger. Right now you need
- Fixed aspect ratio bug during hypno, flash and association.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Anybody else having an issue with your MC face not rendering? And even if not maybe might be able to offer a solution? my laptop runs games like fallout 4 no issues so Im at a loss here...

Reactions: ADIDAS

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
A quick fix was released:

Download Link:

Quick fix for 0.4.3:
- Advanced Day 9 Start fixed again. (Forgot to set cloth preset)
- Fixed bug regarding invitation to the Convention, which did not trigger, when the player won the card games too early.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
hopefully this one wont get deleted. The dev updated the old post so i didn't receive an email. Sorry about that

Quick fix 0.4.3c:
- Cafe hiring fixed (would not progress, when you got the breast transformation)
- Increased Good Boy points gain for doing chores and pleasing the guardian

Reactions: archdude and TGIL

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
I'm having an issue in 0.4.3c that when I boot the game (i've never played it before) I'm at a therapists office on Monday and I can take no action, all of the buttons down the bottom say "this is a place holder" and no matter what I press I can't advance

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 198308

Overview:
You and your guardian have moved to a secluded town and you are attending a new school. Everything appears idyllic and innocent until one looks behind the veil and dares to rebel against the strict rules. Something is wrong with this town and even your guardian seems to change...​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-21
Release Date: 2019-06-20
Developer: SamCannis95 -
Censored: None
Version: 0.4.3c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @metuta1234 for sharing!

View attachment 198309 View attachment 198310 View attachment 198311 View attachment 198312
The image on the left is version 4.3c and the image on the right is version 3.0. My question is what changed that causes the face to not fully render?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Anybody else having an issue with your MC face not rendering? And even if not maybe might be able to offer a solution? my laptop runs games like fallout 4 no issues so Im at a loss here...
I'm having this very same issue(screenshots posted in my comment above). Let me know if you find a solution please!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes