Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
new version from Patreon:

Download: #!DmRBWSoZ!6N-IhhP5ahHtiJ7Ufm3o-HAPJPqhhIk-4dHFXNxMfd8

- More progress regarding supervised sessions, which enables a new solo action

- A second version of the hypnosis presentation, inspired by PMV style videos

- Repaired and rewrote last neighbor scene.

- Church scenes. Introduction of the cult

- Added new images in some scenes

- Fixed audio transition, when you quickly change scenes

- Added hints for later supervised sessions

- 3D avatar changes poses instantly instead of the one second transition.

- Reduced number of realtime lights to reduce performance issues on older PCs and for people, who use e.g. WINE to run KLG on Linux.

- Spend a bunch of time to add a non-realtime rendering solution for older computers: Right now it's rather 'experimental'. You can press F12, which will enable the performance trick as soon as you switch scenes. It's more of a hack right now. Every time a scene change occurs it will activate the rendering and then deactivate it after one second. Especially in long scenes this should reduce GPU demand. BUT: I don't know if it works on all GPUs or environments. If you experience problems, quit the game and start it again. This option is deliberately deactivated by default to avoid problems, so you need to reactivate it every time you start the game. (If no bugs are found, I'll incorporate it into the regular settings.)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrmm. Shag the guardian, all is well with good vibes and even post sexytimes cuddles-- immediately run out of ways to masturbate from then onwards, sliding once more back into the usual pattern.

This is such a silly thing. "You run out of ideas." What are we, Van Gogh? We dedicate this masterwork fap to the hall of legends? We are *already* plenty inspired-- that's why the stat is demanding relief, no?

Also probably just a content thing, but I imagine if the two were boffing on a regular basis (guardian and player) the dire threat known throughout the land as blue balls would not be formidable in the least. Translation: they haz the sex. Why would they stop having the sex if it is all of the good times? Feeling frisky? Time for more sex. Obviously this would yield a different set of problems eventually, but whatever.

Also, the 180* personality switch of the guardian is a bit jarring. I get that the entire place is a massive mind fruck, but you'd think if both the player and guardian were happy there would be at least a small token resistance to "welp, guess it's time for him to take a one way ride into sissytown".

Eh. Complaints aside, I am curious where it'll end up. Writing isn't bad at all, but if the player had already snuck around and snagged all the info about horrible people being horrible, 'no one would believe you' is a bit simple a dismisal. If the MC cares about the people around them (guardian, Sara, etc.) it sure would be nice to be able to do something about it.

I mean, if they have those story bits, then they would have already gone full cloak and dagger, sneaking past armed guards, hacking computers, and picking locks. Suddenly having the same motivation as a potted plant afterwards is a touch.. odd.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
I'm not sure how to play this game to get the most content out of it, could use a guide. How should I behave to get sissified fastest, be a good boy, rebelious, what? So far I know that if you stare at your classmates 3 times you get make-up. Should I masturbate or keep my horniness high at all times? Are there 2 playthroughs, one with femdom and one where you're a normal guy? Should I boost my stats like social and intelligence? Because so far it seems like they're used for normal guy things like impressing girls in class or at the beach, very vanilla, not femdom-y, so not sure if they're useful for msub playthrough. Raising body stat also seems contrary to getting feminized since you're lifting some weights etc. - getting masculine body.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not sure how to play this game to get the most content out of it, could use a guide. How should I behave to get sissified fastest, be a good boy, rebelious, what? So far I know that if you stare at your classmates 3 times you get make-up. Should I masturbate or keep my horniness high at all times? Are there 2 playthroughs, one with femdom and one where you're a normal guy? Should I boost my stats like social and intelligence? Because so far it seems like they're used for normal guy things like impressing girls in class or at the beach, very vanilla, not femdom-y, so not sure if they're useful for msub playthrough. Raising body stat also seems contrary to getting feminized since you're lifting some weights etc. - getting masculine body.
Easierst way? Start a new game and immediatly save, edit the save to have 100 in every stat, the stat bases and enough money. Then play while ignoring stat gain activities and dont participate in school (sport is ok but try to not have 100 points on friday, on friday dont take fun box till all other choices are gone). If you choose some pervert actions you should be in panties after 1 week (maybe 2) and caged a week later. Will take some time to get every story to its end (some are blocked by others which are blocked by school friday events/ mothers weekend talks, but I did not get a feeling that storys are either/or, heck I got a go at the guardian while caged+long hair+anal trained+tits..) but just keep playing until you have gone through every choice.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
OK, thanks. So I should masturbate thinking about the guardian, or does high horniness trigger something at school?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
OK, thanks. So I should masturbate thinking about the guardian, or does high horniness trigger something at school?
IIRC there was a scene were you pass out at school because you are to horny, but that will trigger once you are caged.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Well I didn't share the link because I personally didn't think the version added enough new stuff to warrant a download, but eh here's the link from Patreon:

Version 0.4.5 (preview) Download:
Changelog:
- Julienne scenes
- New encounters and events at school
- New dream scenes

Spoiler/Hint: Horny > 50 advances "learn together".

Please note:
This is just a (stable) preview version of 0.4.5. Last minute crunch. I hope it's not too late and Patreons for August can still access it, even if I post it in the last minute.
(If it's September, but you've supported me in August, you can still see the August posts, right?)

Why is this not a "regular" update?
The preview has about twenty more pages of story and some new images. So it does have new content, but I've spent most of the time on other story parts, which I like in theory, but regard as too rugged as of now.

Feedback appreciated regarding the dream scenes.
Right now some of them "echo" previous scenes (same direction, but more extreme). It gives me more creative freedom (in a dream it feels less out of place, when the intensity increases dramatically, but then turns back in the 'real' arch), but I'm not sure if this is the right approach.
What do you think?

Discord
I'll wait with a discord server until I have like 250 patreons.
According to what I've seen and read it seems to be counter productive to make one too early, especially for a single dev: Some people join the server, see it's rather slow/empty, leave and never come back.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you get the makeup needed to work in the cafe? I have the elite card deck and have repeatedly used it but when I go to play the card game I keep getting a scene where I lose to Spike's $2000 deck.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Version 0.5.0
- Improved combat system (now with real gameplay!)
- Added Dojo: Learn new fighting moves
- Learn additional fighting moves through some events and from talking with Julienne and Sarah
- Reduced the broken animations (t-pose bug): Every morning the animations get reset, so the bug, if it happens, is only temporary.

Important:
The game now requires an internet connection when it starts. (WTF?)
Due to the increased game size, the game needs several seconds to start and as I haven't implemented a loading screen yet you'll see a black screen for 5-10 seconds. If it's still black after 20 or you see an error message, plz comment.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Download:
Version 0.5.0
- Improved combat system (now with real gameplay!)
- Added Dojo: Learn new fighting moves
- Learn additional fighting moves during some events and from talking with Julienne and Sarah
- Reduced the broken animations (t-pose bug): Every morning the animations get reset, so the bug, if it happens, is only temporary.
Important:
The game now requires an internet connection when it starts.
Due to the increased game size, the game needs several seconds to start and as I haven't implemented a loading screen yet you'll see a black screen for 5-10 seconds. If it's still black after 20 or you see an error message, plz comment.
Dev Note: This update is mostly new gameplay. I wanted to add a real combat system for months and had to scrap several implementations, because they didn't 'feel right'.
In the new combat system your social, intelligence and body stats give you bonuses and certain scenes give you new moves. The stats, when modified through the bonuses/penalties, are reflected in combat giving a deeper meaning and impact to story events and decisions.
Right now there are only six fights (three bullies and three fights with the self defense instructor). I have developed additional scenes and fights (e.g. Sheriff, police enforcer, thug), which I have already balanced, but I'd love to hear the feedback from you first.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes