Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 2009535

I know it is a long shot seeing the author started chasing after non-patreon players but... any chance anyone here has the new 6.0 version? If so, could you PM?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It was well-designed and enjoyable to play. Pity that it's died.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So...
Maybe it's ok to share newer versions now?
Silly question, F95 is a pirate site. Let me put it this way: if I was a Patron and the game I was supporting had died I'd immediately do two things ... cancel my patronage and post the latest version to the public if it wasn't already available.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Silly question, F95 is a pirate site. Let me put it this way: if I was a Patron and the game I was supporting had died I'd immediately do two things ... cancel my patronage and post the latest version to the public if it wasn't already available.
The author (probably, but...) was "hunting" the links to the versions 0.5+ posted here (or something like that).
I'm new to this subject of games in development, but if it's dead/abandoned, wouldn't that be no more a problem?

D

Deleted member 2009535

I think you should just post it. After all if the game is truly dead, no much harm is going to the author (not that a lot of people cared if damage was done to him since he alienated the fanbase)

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
decided to patreon to get the link, but the link for the game on patreon seem to already be dead :( if someone knows a bit about coding and remove de DRM or wtv is preventing people from playing that would be great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: aliceee and Tranzet

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Just got a message from the dev on Patreon. It's not abandoned, it's apparently just a very large update and they're having problems working on it right now because it's a secret project and they have people at home with them in quarantine.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Download Link:
Important: Start the game on day 1 or day 0. (The story structure has changed and might change even further. The 'advanced' starts don't reflect these changes yet.)

This is a preview version for the upcoming update.
This has about ~120 pages of new scenes.
Biggest changes in this preview version include:

A game within a game, which explores the 'first sissy', set in the Victorian Age.
It can be accessed by getting internet and researching Albrecht Foster, then going to the mansion in the park.

More scenes at school.

You can now work for the psychologist, helping her take care of her 'clients'.
This is available after you get boobs and have an intelligence of 50 or higher after class... and some randomness.

For testing purposes several scenes were removed (mostly reactions and teasing in the morning and at school).

Additional scenes which are completed, but are not included in the preview (due to balancing issues), but will be included in the final 0.6.5 version next week:
- Helping Sarah draw a Hentai
- Tease and denial at home
- More punishment scenes at school, when you daydream during class

Please tell me, if you encounter bugs or other problems. Or if you just find something too long, too short or just bad.

Developer's notes:
This update process was a bit different than usual. I wrote many new scenes that I liked, but the biggest problem was the flow of the story.
The victorian age back story was intended to be told in a dozen dreams, which occur, when the player discovers new story parts. The only problem was: It didn't work out.
This dream-layer on top of the progressing story at school, in addition to the stories encountered during the day created a very disjointed, fractured, confusing experience.
So I bundled it into some sort of game-within-a-game. I hope you like it. Plz gimme feedback.
Something similar happened with the scenes at school, which required too much setup to work. e.g. The teacher was supposed to show the panty picture after she made photos of you wearing panties. Depending on choices this would take far too long and would prevent several other scenes from starting. The current solution is a more linear approach. It does makes sense from the in-game perspective as the teacher is following her secret mission of corrupting the class. Which would've happened without your input.
Tell me what you think.
Cheers,

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Well, any bypass for the DRM? As it says only "something went wrong. blablabla please make sure your internet connection is working" '
It is working, firewall just filters random things like this to connect anywhere...

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Unlocked

Download Link: DOWNLOAD LINK
Important: Start the game on day 1 or day 0. (The story structure has changed and might change even further. The 'advanced' starts don't reflect these changes yet.)

This is a preview version for the upcoming update.
This has about ~120 pages of new scenes.
Biggest changes in this preview version include:

A game within a game, which explores the 'first sissy', set in the Victorian Age.
It can be accessed by getting internet and researching Albrecht Foster, then going to the mansion in the park.

More scenes at school.

You can now work for the psychologist, helping her take care of her 'clients'.
This is available after you get boobs and have an intelligence of 50 or higher after class... and some randomness.

For testing purposes several scenes were removed (mostly reactions and teasing in the morning and at school).

Additional scenes which are completed, but are not included in the preview (due to balancing issues), but will be included in the final 0.6.5 version next week:
- Helping Sarah draw a Hentai
- Tease and denial at home
- More punishment scenes at school, when you daydream during class

Please tell me, if you encounter bugs or other problems. Or if you just find something too long, too short or just bad.

Developer's notes:
This update process was a bit different than usual. I wrote many new scenes that I liked, but the biggest problem was the flow of the story.
The victorian age back story was intended to be told in a dozen dreams, which occur, when the player discovers new story parts. The only problem was: It didn't work out.
This dream-layer on top of the progressing story at school, in addition to the stories encountered during the day created a very disjointed, fractured, confusing experience.
So I bundled it into some sort of game-within-a-game. I hope you like it. Plz gimme feedback.
Something similar happened with the scenes at school, which required too much setup to work. e.g. The teacher was supposed to show the panty picture after she made photos of you wearing panties. Depending on choices this would take far too long and would prevent several other scenes from starting. The current solution is a more linear approach. It does makes sense from the in-game perspective as the teacher is following her secret mission of corrupting the class. Which would've happened without your input.
Tell me what you think.
Cheers,
Thanks for the update, I recall this game having an abandoned tag?...is it no longer abandoned and if not is it still the original creator that has creative control or is someone new taking that throne for now?

Guess in my case it really doesn't matter as the game is somewhat unplayable for me as the MC is just clothes and a floating set of eyebalss. I assume my hardware isn't sufficient enough to run this Unity game.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well, any bypass for the DRM? As it says only "something went wrong. blablabla please make sure your internet connection is working" '
It is working, firewall just filters random things like this to connect anywhere...

start again

worked for me

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you've previously installed the game remove all three of the folders, then download and install the version that was posted by BaasB this morning. It works fine, and has no DRM.

Reactions: BaasB

SicFran

May 7, 2017
start again

worked for me
I have tried several times. At least running the game. If you mean starting a game from scratch, I wish i could but it wont allow me to do that :(

meh.PNG

If you've previously installed the game remove all three of the folders, then download and install the version that was posted by BaasB this morning. It works fine, and has no DRM.
3 Folders? Do you mean inside of the Game folder?
Or including the game folder it self? In that case I am missing one. There is the game folder itself, one buried inside AppData\LocalLow\ but cant locate third.

I guess if it works for both you it has to be some sort of persistent data hidden somewhere.. Else I have no clue what else might be wrong. :(

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes