Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Glad that he's survived, solved some of his problems and keep working on KLG — one of my favorite femdom sissification games, btw. Cheers! :giggle:

Reactions: TritonSands

Deadshot69

Aug 6, 2017
Version 0.8

Changes:

Many new scenes, especially at the end of the current content.

A bunch of balance changes and grammar. Added a wellness salon at the beach, which allows you to reduce negative psyche values by paying money.

Hint: The secret society blackmail mission takes effect the next weekend.

The new 3D room is rather new, so please report errors, if you find any. If it leads to slowdown, please tell me.

WARNING: The wardrobe in your room allows you to change your casual clothes. Changing the outfit is only possible after enough feminization (hair, face, boobs). This is very experimental and might lead to bugs. Right now it is more of a proof of concept, which will be developed further in the next version.

Road map for next version:

Different themes for the 3D room are already made.

3D Avatar outfits turned into a proper gameplay features.

Inclusion of already written content, which couldn't be included in this version as it took far far far far far too long to unbork a gigantic mistake I've done.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Unfortunately 0.8 didn't work fine, need a crack-patch :rolleyes: Seems like we'll have to wait for 0.8.1 which is gonna be public any way.

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
Unfortunately 0.8 didn't work fine, need a crack-patch :rolleyes: Seems like we'll have to wait for 0.8.1 which is gonna be public any way.
Ask and you shall receive. Just paste the file from this zip into " "game_path\Game\Kinky Life Game_Data\Managed" folder and it should unlock patreon content (be warned that I haven't tested it much, so it might beheave unexpectedly)

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
Originally played 0.71 to 100 days but fought against feminization, thought forced feminization would come sooner or later, instead scenes just got weird but it was very obvious the dialogue was meant for an already fully feminized person.

Going to try this time in 0.80 and go fully feminized much sooner.

Ask and you shall receive. Just paste the file from this zip into " "game_path\Game\Kinky Life Game_Data\Managed" folder and it should unlock patreon content (be warned that I haven't tested it much, so it might beheave unexpectedly)
King energy.

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
Is anyone else having weird issues with the MC's mouth after completing the Albercht Forest Mansion flashback?

I've tried and played foward but nothing I do resets the MC's mouth back to the normal position.

Not sure what's going on. Happens right after you get out of the flashback.

Edit: Relaunched the game. That fixed it. If you have this issue just relaunch.
159456.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mickjag and Axel34
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes