Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
he mentioned an discord server he wants to set up in August 2020. looks like hes just milking his patrons until they drop him off... maybe then... who knows. its a bit sad, the game was quite promising.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
It's a shame that one of my favorite feminization games was (most likely) abandoned. I hope that developer didn't die, and that they're in a good health and content with themself. And that some day they will return with a new update.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It's a shame that one of my favorite feminization games was (most likely) abandoned. I hope that developer didn't die, and that they're in a good health and content with themself. And that some day they will return with a new update.
he did some real scummy shit, got called out on it, then went radio silent

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
he did some real scummy shit, got called out on it, then went radio silent
OK, that's a shame.

I have a question :) I played version of game by download links in the topic of this thread, but on page 11 is a link by LWDWTBK on the file that open patreon content. What is this content? Or have I already see it, whan I play version from the topic? Thankyou!

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
OK, that's a shame.

I have a question :) I played version of game by download links in the topic of this thread, but on page 11 is a link by LWDWTBK on the file that open patreon content. What is this content? Or have I already see it, whan I play version from the topic? Thankyou!
honestly i dont remember but it wasnt much from what i can recall you have probably seen it

D

Deleted member 3145675

OK, that's a shame.

Hi,
If I recall correctly patron content allows the MC to actually escape from town with his bicycle without getting caught by the sheriff (a kinda good ending if you want).

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes