StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
View attachment 2283641
Is Evangeline stuck here forever?
and two game minutes added between versions 0.2 and 0.3?
Yup someone pointed that bug out, it will be fixed next update.

This update isn't very heavy in story, since the animated scene is unlocked by a puzzle.
The main addition is the new quest journal, which was a pain in the ass to make work.

Next update will add more quests.

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
Don't know if this bug has been reported but a the collision on this square is not working as well as another bellow I think

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
So you've got a character based on Nami, Jinx, and Evangelyne (Nice addition btw. Wakfu is on my watchlist). But who is the pink haired girl based on? I'm drawing a blank, or is it on OC? Also, your game looks promising, GL with development.
Yeah, it's funny to see people are way more hyped about Evangelyne than any "mainstream" girls !

Valentine (pink haired girl) is the only original character (besides the MC), I wanted the game's universe to have somewhat of an identity, not just be pure fanservice

ItsKiwiz

Feb 24, 2021
Who's the virgin in this? mc didn't really seem like a virgin nor did any of the girls. Just wondering since it has virgin tag

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'll play the game sometime in the future. I'm really here to ask for twi characters to be added if you're willing. That'd be Harley Quinn and Qwen Tennyson.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
Yeah, it's funny to see people are way more hyped about Evangelyne than any "mainstream" girls !

Valentine (pink haired girl) is the only original character (besides the MC), I wanted the game's universe to have somewhat of an identity, not just be pure fanservice
I think that might be because Wakfu is relatively unknown on the larger scale. It may also be in part thanks to the character development you see in the show. Despite having not watched the show I know of her and how you watch her fall in love, enter a steady relationship, get pregnant, and become a mother.

Not many shows follow that long a storyline or go into that much detail about romantic relationships. I mean, lots of animated shows only have the main comples kiss after numerous seasons. Not a fan of that troupe...

Either way I think you made a good choice including her. Along with your OC. I look forward to seeing what kind of character you created with Valentine. I would have loved to see a more tan skinned character but that's just personal preference and is in no way a request. It also won't disuade me from trying your game in the future.

Once again, all the best and good luck with Development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StinkStoneGames

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019

I like Jinx, especially since you gave her perfectly sized tits, and Misty but despite having no clue who Evangelyne is I can say her design is the best. Choosing her rather than D.Va or some other popular girl was some :WeSmart: shit

Reactions: StinkStoneGames

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
I like Jinx, especially since you gave her perfectly sized tits, and Misty but despite having no clue who Evangelyne is I can say her design is the best. Choosing her rather than D.Va or some other popular girl was some :WeSmart: shit
Did you mean Nami from one piece? That's not Misty.

As you can see, same outfit, pose, and hairstyle.
1672984999387.png

Kinky Kupo

Dec 27, 2022
Lovely game!

The concept of having girls from many different franchises is always a fun one to explore.
And tying all those worlds together by brewing potions is a lovely concept.

The character art & animations are absolutely gorgeous.
However I'm a bit confused by the "all sexual acts are consensual" line on the Patreon page.

I've played through all the content and 2/3 scenes I've encountered have not been consensual at all.
For one scene the MC even goes to great lengths to achieve his "goal".
While in another he doesn't even think twice about helping the girl instead.

I realize looking at the tags here on the forum that this is how it's supposed to be, but it kind of threw me off to be honest.

Are you planning to add some extra dialogue so the same (beautiful) scenes can be achieved, but with consent?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes