Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
1673436612788.png
Had some trouble before, so i restarted with the latest version and unlocked nearly everything. Except this final one with the elf.
I did find her again in the forest for a 2nd time after she got stuck in the roots again. But apparently that isn't what triggers the 3rd one.
What am i missing here to unlock it?

Jul 8, 2021
View attachment 2302615
Had some trouble before, so i restarted with the latest version and unlocked nearly everything. Except this final one with the elf.
I did find her again in the forest for a 2nd time after she got stuck in the roots again. But apparently that isn't what triggers the 3rd one.
What am i missing here to unlock it?
I think you have to go to her kingdom, speak with the queen, who tells you shes bathing. You can peak through the door on the right

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gerben02

Crunch Zone

Apr 26, 2018
Love the anal scene. Someone should probably add anal tag to this release to I can better keep eye on it for later ;)

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
art is amazing.

I actually hope that after this game will be done , StinkStoneGames consider making standalone Wakfu game. Where you would play as Yugo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StinkStoneGames

OMeGA-Z3RO

Jun 22, 2021
That "Elf Girl" is a Cra from the Ankama games and series called Dofus and Wakfu. They are pretty protective and strict with their intellectual property so, I hope for the devs sake that they either have rights to use them or this is a placeholder image.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
That "Elf Girl" is a Cra from the Ankama games and series called Dofus and Wakfu. They are pretty protective and strict with their intellectual property so, I hope for the devs sake that they either have rights to use them or this is a placeholder image.
Do you have examples of them being protective ? I've seen their characters in adult games and animations on multiple occasions, so I thought I would be fine, but you got me worried :HideThePain:

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
I mean, I'm not complaining, but why so many download options?
F95 asks for at least 4, so I added the 4 most popular when I posted the game, then Admins added the rest of them. Maybe it's because people kept getting antivirus notifications when downloading, idk.
I'm not complaining either, but it's a pain to change all of these every update :HideThePain:

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Unofficial android port v0.4.1

After the training, you can peep at Eva in the shower again.
Event is slightly changed and can be repeated.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
I loved the game, I will help as much as I can, I recommend maybe making updates with much more content and taking longer when the project gets bigger, I also wanted to know if there will be any reference to FATE or chainsaw in the future

(my english sucks so i'm sorry if i couldn't understand everything)

Reactions: reeeeeetrek

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Unofficial android port
Download

All bugs fixed(Bulma event rewrite, Stuck image on scenes and gallery: groping ass sleeping Val, Jinx bj).
problems are: jinx bj image stuck after scene. Freezing when making a potion from the other side of the table. And are the scenes in black screen or is it just me

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
problems are: jinx bj image stuck after scene. Freezing when making a potion from the other side of the table. And are the scenes in black screen or is it just me
Everything can be fixed except the black scenes. This is either a plugin problem or a scaling problem.
The game has a lot of bugs with images.

edit: I found a way to fix the black screen.
If the width of the image is more than 4000 pixels, it will not work on android.

Last edited:

Carlage01

Jul 3, 2019
Everything can be fixed except the black scenes. This is either a plugin problem or a scaling problem.
The game has a lot of bugs with images.

edit: I found a way to fix the black screen.
If the width of the image is more than 4000 pixels, it will not work on android.
Could you please elaborate on how to fix this problem, im having the same issue plz.

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Could you please elaborate on how to fix this problem, im having the same issue plz.
You need to reduce the width of the image to 3840 pixels(no more, no less).
Decrypt the game resources beforehand via .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you need to open the game in the editor(RPGM MZ) and adjust the animation scaling in the corresponding scene.
Eva stuck scene - 107/107.
Valentine sleep scene - 128/128.
For the new animations I don't know the scale yet, I'll get to the game only tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlage01
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes