StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
For the people wondering about the third Eva scene, you have to talk to the hole next to the bath house. But if you went on with the story without checking it out in the first place, there is indeed a bug where it won't show again.

I am fixing that in the next update, and adding a glowing effect of the hole so people won't miss it.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
For the people wondering about the third Eva scene, you have to talk to the hole next to the bath house. But if you went on with the story without checking it out in the first place, there is indeed a bug where it won't show again.

I am fixing that in the next update, and adding a glowing effect of the hole so people won't miss it.
The problem isn't whether or not we see the hole. The problem is the invisible timer that apparently exists for being able to check it. There's nothing in the palace normally, so it's accidentally missable just by us doing normal things like walking into the palace and deciding "nah, I think I'll check here out later when I don't have any currently obtainable goals".
Edit: For reference, I did check the hole after checking the bath door and didn't get anything. With the exception of the one single time Eva isn't taking a damn bath, I checked the door and the hole every single time I went into the palace and never got anything.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
The problem isn't whether or not we see the hole. The problem is the invisible timer that apparently exists for being able to check it. There's nothing in the palace normally, so it's accidentally missable just by us doing normal things like walking into the palace and deciding "nah, I think I'll check here out later when I don't have any currently obtainable goals".
Yup, that's because Eva is present in a quest later on, so the bath house event gets skipped.
I'm fixing that for 0.5.

Reactions: James Eveleth
Aug 19, 2020
Very small point of feedback: RPGM's mouse-based movement is kinda ass so it would be nice if the beach teleport location was above the circle instead of to the right, since if you try to move up-left (again, with the mouse) towards Nami the game will immediately shove you to the left first.

Reactions: StinkStoneGames
Dec 15, 2022
Please make it so you don't put the guy in the middle, but have him have a small rectangle in which you can walk without the screen moving around, for people like me who have a little bit of motion sickness.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Please make it so you don't put the guy in the middle, but have him have a small rectangle in which you can walk without the screen moving around, for people like me who have a little bit of motion sickness.
I have no idea if that's possible in RPG maker, I will look for a plugin.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Hey,i love your game but i wonder if there will be some corruption path for a character (for example with nami and each time we massage her back we go a little further)

boinut99

Jul 5, 2020
where is picture 5?
Not sure which is 5 since I found both 5 and 6 before checking the recollection room but one is in the top right of the underground hideout where Jinx is, next to the ladder, and the other is in the bottom right corner of the beach where you talk to Nami, just go all the way to the bottom of the beach and you're able to walk farther right than you can see normally.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Will put this on watch until more sex scenes come. Art style may make it S tier but animation and gameplay needs more content to decide.

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
I'm trying to get the elf girls 3rd scene with the bath house but the game won't let me peek on her, he just says "looks like someone is in the bathhouse, I shouldn't enter." I don't know if it's a bug or not but it does not seem to be working.
I seem to get the same issue Version 4.1

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes