PENIS_man4316

Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 2186823

Overview:
Kinky Wizardry is an adventure RPG where you can meet girls from many different universes !​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-05
Release Date: 2023-02-05
Developer: StinkStoneGames - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.4.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 2186811 View attachment 2367157 View attachment 2186813 View attachment 2186818 View attachment 2186817 View attachment 2217471
Really good game even if its still an alpha, anybody knows if it's possible and if so how to get the pic #5 and the last photo of eva?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Very small point of feedback: RPGM's mouse-based movement is kinda ass so it would be nice if the beach teleport location was above the circle instead of to the right, since if you try to move up-left (again, with the mouse) towards Nami the game will immediately shove you to the left first.
Yeah honestly having things crammed so close together at all makes it kinda suck when you use point-click movement... If I try to move out of the Piltover portal to either the desk or the recollection room, it takes me back into the portal.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Mac please Father :cry:
When will you Macintosh users ever get rid of that PC imitation and get a real gaming computer?!? I swear. Every game maker out here has to contend with yall wanting your own version of every game that comes out. They must all wear rain suits to contend with the tears. C'mon! Ditch the Mac and get a PC.

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
very much sad indeed :cry:

EDIT[15/05]: So there's some news on patreon, anyone able to share it?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes