Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
Do save files work for anyone? I tried to use my old saves but that didn't work, they don't show up. When i start a new game i can't even save. The save menu opens but it just doesn't let me save.

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
Do save files work for anyone? I tried to use my old saves but that didn't work, they don't show up. When i start a new game i can't even save. The save menu opens but it just doesn't let me save.
Seems it was an issue with joiplay, i turned off update core script and use webgl2 and it worked again

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Ok, how the hell do you pick the secret image while planting your garden?!?
Noone is fast enough to able to click on that shit in the millisecond it appear... Since it only appears after you plant the seed and not after getting the fruit!

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Ok, how the hell do you pick the secret image while planting your garden?!?
Noone is fast enough to able to click on that shit in the millisecond it appear... Since it only appears after you plant the seed and not after getting the fruit!
hum, that would be a bug, not an image.
thanks for bringing it up to my attention

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Just curious, do you draw nsfw art outside of this game? Really liking the artstyle, would love to see more!
thanks !
Actually yes, I want to start posting more nsfw art outside of the game
You can follow my twitter StinkStoneGames,(or my patreon if you want to see it sooner..) and it should come in the near future

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes