hyago102

Nov 4, 2018
anyone else who is playing this with joiplay gets a blackscreen at the scenes? replay also only shows blackscreen
I have the same issue, anyone have any idea of how fix that? I know some time ago someone posted a way to fix but, if i remember right, didn't fix all the problems.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KinkyWizardry-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Hey dunno if StinkStoneGames is lookin for opinions but here's my humble one.

The art is realy great as i've already stated. I've been following the game since first released and checked every build since. It is striking that you're a comic drawer, not only in what you draw but also as how you are writing your story. Therefor, i don't know if you're interested in the actual making of a video game. As far as i am concerned, you could totaly use RPGM for visual novel, my point isn't there.

It is just that story wise, there doesn't seems to be any ultimate, commanding plot. One could resume the game as multiple comic strip stacked.
It feel kinda like there's no progression, like the story doesn't matter actually. Even in the diferent path of the various character, they just stand there without a goal or a common link, just ready to get fucked like in that weird japanese trend about NPC rape.

Well that was just the thought i had playing lately. Of course, i don't mean to be rude or demeaning, i wish only to share my experience.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Hey dunno if StinkStoneGames is lookin for opinions but here's my humble one.

The art is realy great as i've already stated. I've been following the game since first released and checked every build since. It is striking that you're a comic drawer, not only in what you draw but also as how you are writing your story. Therefor, i don't know if you're interested in the actual making of a video game. As far as i am concerned, you could totaly use RPGM for visual novel, my point isn't there.

It is just that story wise, there doesn't seems to be any ultimate, commanding plot. One could resume the game as multiple comic strip stacked.
It feel kinda like there's no progression, like the story doesn't matter actually. Even in the diferent path of the various character, they just stand there without a goal or a common link, just ready to get fucked like in that weird japanese trend about NPC rape.

Well that was just the thought i had playing lately. Of course, i don't mean to be rude or demeaning, i wish only to share my experience.
Always looking for feedback ! (y) thanks for taking time to write.

I agree with the no progression part, my biggest inspiration when starting this game was Town of Passion, which is a succession of small stories that interlaces, one for each character.
The difference here is that ToP has an actual story that you can follow, which I want to do ultimately, but I think my mistake was to introduce too many girls early on, and now if I focus for multiple patches on one girl, the people that follow my game for the other girls will be dissapointed, so i'm taking a slow approach, one patch at a time. (Also the main thing people message me about is new girls to add to the game, so that doesn't help lol)

thanks again for your message !

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
10. Go to the Sadida palace and ask Evangelyne for help. 11. Head back to the Bandit Chief and defeat him.

Evangelyne is in the bathroom and I can't talk to her
how do I talk to her? I went to the bandit and I fought with him

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Ok quick feedback on the new update: very nice, in line with previous updates. I enjoyed the light story, humour in dialogues, sound effects (the laughs are so funny) and the CGs and scene. Artwork is fantastic and very pleasant to the eyes, excellent choice of colour palette, so yeah, it's all very good and refreshing

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes