somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
After you originally meet smith, it doesn't update until you leave to interact with her.

The hole in the wall should really have bulma come out and hang the sign then MC sees it and reads it, and then the interaction which he should also ask her in the day about it.

Some parts don't have collision like flag on right side of Amelia bed, or journal after reading it.

Amelia's panties should also count for the panty quest.

The Jinx writing in MC's town can happen after she is arrested which makes no sense since she is in jail and no one mentions it.

During reading of diary the MC's image flickers over the top of the screen.

The end of the slime BJ seems to hang.

MC choosing anal with elf is a bit weird.

Bulma asks for 500 or mushrooms but you can't do the 500 even if you make that money farming/bottle smashing.

I get you want certain situations to look a specific way, but maybe make them make sense, like how the diary crash they are upside down of each other, how?

spelling mistakes like "have your killed"

Some text goes off box like old man showing his secret "ladies man after" the r is off the box.

Random dude who keeps you from going to Zaun vanishes later in the game but still blocks you.

After sex images with the trapped elf and the sleeping witch should probably have MC recloth them.

Animation during sex at night only moves the lower half.

during BJ with jinx if you click no especially after cumming then it resets the interaction but image stays as is. Also the white background isn't great, backgrounds should represent where they are.

Not sure if you use it but maybe try live2d for your animation.

sometimes when planting like a lube plant the image of a hidden picture pops up for a split second.

pink haired girl vanishes for a while after the sleep sex, but shows up during nami thing when jinx is in kitchen, but is also only talkable after you learn to lockpick.

Game needs a thorough going through by the dev, since all of these were just things that happened to me first play through.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
After you originally meet smith, it doesn't update until you leave to interact with her.

The hole in the wall should really have bulma come out and hang the sign then MC sees it and reads it, and then the interaction which he should also ask her in the day about it.

Some parts don't have collision like flag on right side of Amelia bed, or journal after reading it.

Amelia's panties should also count for the panty quest.

The Jinx writing in MC's town can happen after she is arrested which makes no sense since she is in jail and no one mentions it.

During reading of diary the MC's image flickers over the top of the screen.

The end of the slime BJ seems to hang.

MC choosing anal with elf is a bit weird.

Bulma asks for 500 or mushrooms but you can't do the 500 even if you make that money farming/bottle smashing.

I get you want certain situations to look a specific way, but maybe make them make sense, like how the diary crash they are upside down of each other, how?

spelling mistakes like "have your killed"

Some text goes off box like old man showing his secret "ladies man after" the r is off the box.

Random dude who keeps you from going to Zaun vanishes later in the game but still blocks you.

After sex images with the trapped elf and the sleeping witch should probably have MC recloth them.

Animation during sex at night only moves the lower half.

during BJ with jinx if you click no especially after cumming then it resets the interaction but image stays as is. Also the white background isn't great, backgrounds should represent where they are.

Not sure if you use it but maybe try live2d for your animation.

sometimes when planting like a lube plant the image of a hidden picture pops up for a split second.

pink haired girl vanishes for a while after the sleep sex, but shows up during nami thing when jinx is in kitchen, but is also only talkable after you learn to lockpick.

Game needs a thorough going through by the dev, since all of these were just things that happened to me first play through.
holy shit

guess i'll look through these for next update, thanks ahah

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
So is this task cannot be finished or I'm missing something? I already got the spell from the old house a long time ago but still can't progress the mission for some reason.
1699452839470.png

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Why doesn't this game have a r*pe tag? The first 2 scenes are straight up non-consensual.
The "sleep sex" tag covers that kind of non-consensual sex currently present in this game. Well, except for the tree scene I guess :KEK: Anyway, I don't know why you censored the word "rope", but if you want to add a rope tag you can. I doubt its usefulness but I'm sure that the various intricacies of fine cordage are of sexual interest to at least a few... Perhaps, even me?... No, no, I can't. Adhesives are the superior fasteners. Unless...?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes